KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers VS Psi Attacks

Transformers VS Psi Attacks
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Transformers VS Psi Attacks

I remember asking this a few years back on this forum

Are Transformers vulnerable to mind-control?

IIRC someone said there was an episode of the G1 era that showed they were.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 03:17 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fairy110

hello

Transformers?
I'm new to the world of transformers ever since I saw the trailer for the movie coming this summer and it got my attention anyone out there know where I can find information on the story, background, characters, episodes of the old tv show anything to help me understand the movie more when it comes out?

Hand Crafted Fairy Collectibles
Jessica Galbreth Enchanted Art
Fae Realm Fairies

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 09:42 AM
fairy110 is currently offline Click here to Send fairy110 a Private Message Find more posts by fairy110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt.steve

its amazing one a class act.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 08:58 PM
Matt.steve is currently offline Click here to Send Matt.steve a Private Message Find more posts by Matt.steve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

There were several episodes in G1 that showed TF's were vulnerable to forms of mind control. Nothing like a psychic attack from a person, but Transformer variants have worked several times.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 01:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Claire63

I saw the trailer for the movie coming this summer and it got my attention anyone out there know where I can find information on the story, background, characters,(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 05:38 AM
Claire63 is currently offline Click here to Send Claire63 a Private Message Find more posts by Claire63 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
There were several episodes in G1 that showed TF's were vulnerable to forms of mind control. Nothing like a psychic attack from a person, but Transformer variants have worked several times.

In current Canon (prime, war and fall of cybertron, and exodus) they seem to be a little more "living" in sense. Wonder if a telepath could move into their frequency nowadays since their memory and mind seem more organic in a sense instead of just saved data.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 04:23 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote