KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » New Transformers Trailer

New Transformers Trailer
Started by: edwinian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edwinian
Heavy Metal

New Transformers Trailer

The Transformers movie trailer is out. One Word SICK!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/tra...3HzikhXkCJfVXcA

Old Post May 18th, 2007 09:44 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea its awesome.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 10:42 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I can't wait!

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post May 18th, 2007 10:49 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I hope it dont sux. I like the sounds when they are transforming, straight out the cartoons.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:55 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by forumcrew
yea its awesome.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:04 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I tried to watch it twice, but the screen was green and hazy........

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 19th, 2007 04:15 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I found a better one:

Old Post May 19th, 2007 05:09 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

I hope this blows Pirates and Spidey away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Old Post May 19th, 2007 09:37 AM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WheretoVirtue?
Presumptuous

Just hoping Shia LaBeouf's cheesy Even Stevensness doesn't rub off too much in this one.

(Seen in the tralier) I'm feeling it'll be a little Iron Giant in the fact that some of the robots are good-but they'll still be seen as Decepticons. That "Boo-Hoo those poor robots" factor-which I can't stand..
Humans can't live with anything more powerful than us-get that in those Transformers..whatever.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 08:09 PM
WheretoVirtue? is currently offline Click here to Send WheretoVirtue? a Private Message Find more posts by WheretoVirtue? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Michael Bay. Argh!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 08:21 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Shia will surprise people I think. On the surface, the knee jerk reaction is to write him off as a bit of a tool, but I think the kids got chops. Have to think he does to be in Indy 4 also.

How hot is Megan Fox?

Also- anyone have more on Soundwave being an I-pod in the movie?

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 09:58 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I doubt, very much, that Soundwave will be in the movie. The producers are trying to keep the realistic scale proportions of the Transformers for credibility's sake, even if it is a far fetched sci-fi/action flick. That's why Megatron, instead of being a Walther P38 handgun, is now a stealth bomber jet in Transformer mode. It always baffled me how in the cartton series Megatron, as a robot, was over 12 feet tall, then after transforming into a handgun, he miraculously shrank down to handheld size.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 10:37 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

He shrank to handheld size for other transformers, he didn't shrink to the point that Spike could stroll around using him.

Mass displacement. That's why Astrotrain is as big as Starscream but Devestator can fit into him, it's a cartoon, you have to accept these things.

Why do they have noses? It's a cartoon. Either way, realistic or not, who is this movie going to appeal to most? Fans of Transformers, and how many fans of the show had a problem with these robots having noses? None. So they shouldn't make such drastic changes for the sake of Saturday night popcorn-goers. That's the Hollywood way, though.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 24th, 2007 03:35 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

"They shouldn't make such drastic changes for the sake of Saturday night popcorn-goers. That's the Hollywood way, though."

Well said, so sad, but true.

But not getting down on Transformers at all though. Its going to be awesome for huge fans, and plain moviegoers alike.

Old Post May 24th, 2007 09:00 PM
Supreme being
Astet controller

That looks really good cant wait.

Old Post May 24th, 2007 11:17 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jules_2008

looks insane

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:33 PM
jules_2008 is currently offline Click here to Send jules_2008 a Private Message Find more posts by jules_2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I think I'm looking forward to The Transformers movie more than any other movie this Summer because it would be hard to go wrong making a movie like that. I mean, it's basically giant robots that fight each other, and that's awesome. As far as a story goes, who cares. I just want to see giant robots turning into things and blowing shit up. Sure it'd be nice to see a bit of clever plot line and character development, but the less the better. And that is the problem with these Summer blockbusters; take the Spider-Man movies for example, and the Pirates Of The Caribbean flicks, they spend too much time trying to give us a story that it becomes bogged with confusing character relations and unclear motives. Keep it simple, keep it short, and give me some good ol' action! I don't need a twenty minute scene where Peter Parker gripes over the death of Uncle Ben. I don't want to sit there sifting through what must be pages and pages of pirate dialogue designed to explain what the hell the snobby British guy is even doing there. Just blow shit up and fight, that is all. And that is why The Transformers movie will kick ass. I can't imagine there being a cheesy love story that will take up too much of the film, I mean by all means add a cheesy love story, but keep it short and then blow shit up. That is all, I'm done. Transformers. Best movie. Summer.

Last edited by Tired-Hiker on May 26th, 2007 at 02:20 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2007 02:17 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

smile

Old Post May 26th, 2007 02:19 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

looks dope.

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:56 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I think I'm looking forward to The Transformers movie more than any other movie this Summer because it would be hard to go wrong making a movie like that. I mean, it's basically giant robots that fight each other, and that's awesome. As far as a story goes, who cares. I just want to see giant robots turning into things and blowing shit up. Sure it'd be nice to see a bit of clever plot line and character development, but the less the better. And that is the problem with these Summer blockbusters; take the Spider-Man movies for example, and the Pirates Of The Caribbean flicks, they spend too much time trying to give us a story that it becomes bogged with confusing character relations and unclear motives. Keep it simple, keep it short, and give me some good ol' action! I don't need a twenty minute scene where Peter Parker gripes over the death of Uncle Ben. I don't want to sit there sifting through what must be pages and pages of pirate dialogue designed to explain what the hell the snobby British guy is even doing there. Just blow shit up and fight, that is all. And that is why The Transformers movie will kick ass. I can't imagine there being a cheesy love story that will take up too much of the film, I mean by all means add a cheesy love story, but keep it short and then blow shit up. That is all, I'm done. Transformers. Best movie. Summer.

You...you had trouble following Pirates of the Caribbean?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 28th, 2007 12:19 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote