KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » If you faced a superior opponent in a street fight.....

If you faced a superior opponent in a street fight.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you faced a superior opponent in a street fight.....

would you run, or would you stay and take your chances?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:44 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I'd send out my Teddiursa W/ Quick Claw.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:45 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
I'd send out my Teddiursa W/ Quick Claw.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:46 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I'd stand up to him

......and take a beating like I always do sad

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:48 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

depends. If the guy came out of the blue, and I had no beef with him, I'd at least try and talk my way out of it.

If I knew him, and I had it in for him, I'd stand my ground and fight dirty.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:53 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'm not scared to get my ass whipped. I've had my share of ass whippings.

However, I've also had my share of whipping someone else's ass.

Bring it on, biatch.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:00 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment

Bring it on, biatch.
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:00 AM
Impediment
Endless

We should do this again. yes

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:02 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You hit me in the ear!!!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:05 AM
Impediment
Endless

You are not your ****ing khakis.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:14 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are the all dancing, all singing crap of the world.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:25 AM
Kram3r

Originally posted by Impediment

Bring it on, biatch.

You're like the bravest c*nt on this forum. How many people here have taken a bullet in Iraq? You rule.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:26 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kram3r
You're like the bravest c*nt on this forum. How many people here have taken a bullet in Iraq? You rule.
INDEED.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:27 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Re: If you faced a superior opponent in a street fight.....

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
would you run, or would you stay and take your chances?

Depends what prompted the fight and how supperior they are. I'm inclined to say though, that I would stand my ground. I'd rather get an ass kicking than look like a coward.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:36 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd just fight dirty. grab balls, eye gouging, whatever i have to do to win.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:38 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I'd just fight dirty. grab balls, eye gouging, whatever i have to do to win.

Thats exacly right. I'f I eneded up in a fight with some dude I didnt know on the street somewhere, I'd fight dirty as well.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:43 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kosta
Thats exacly right. I'f I eneded up in a fight with some dude I didnt know on the street somewhere, I'd fight dirty as well.
He might be better trained, but I know ways of ending fights quickly.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:44 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

He might be better trained, but I know ways of ending fights quickly.

The introduction of a 2x4 to his temple! Oh yes. evil face

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:51 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kosta
The introduction of a 2x4 to his temple! Oh yes. evil face
Dude....you must be PSYCHIC...or psychotic. laughing out loud

I was actually thinking louisville slugger. I bought one the other day and carry it in my truck.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:06 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Rofl. Nice. I have a club lock in mine, I never actually use it for the intended purpose. Its just there in case of emergency. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:07 AM