New Thunderbolts #12
(1-1, 1-2) Revealed to be behind every little thing the Thunderbolts have gone through in the past 12 issues, including their manipulation at the hands of the Purple Man. After the Purple Man is defeated by the T-Bolts and left in a form of catatonia, Zemo teleports him away somewhere in time and space.
(1) Controlling Blackout's dead body (no picture).
(2) Controlling Moonstone's catatonic body:
2-1 Using her to incinerate Nighthawk's mansion.
2-2 To blast away Mach-IV.
2-3 Phase herself through the T-Bolt's attacks.
2-4 Stop missiles in the air.
(4-1, 4-2) Revealing that it was he who brought Genis back by reaching out in time and space and providing him with photonic matter, drawing matter from the Big Bang at the start and end of the universe.
(5) Opens spatial temporal rifts to show Genis what kind of destruction he will cause.
(6) Trap Genis in a single moment in time.
(7) Severe his physical form, bring it into different pockets of time and disperse those throughout the Darkforce dimension.
(1-1, 1-2) As shown, Zemo's self-created "Folding Castle" has spacial openings to real places from the real world, all patched into the castle.
(2) Show Songbird the many possible futures as well as the past.
(3) Revealed that Songbird and Zemo have trained in the Folding Castle for more than six weeks, without time having passed in the real world.
(1) Negate gravity around Daredevil and Hercules so that they levitate in the air helplessly.
(2-1, 2-2) Shows that he does not need to be physically linked to the moonstones to control them when Redwing grabs them, before teleporting Redwing, Falcon, Hercules and Daredevil to New Jersey.
(3) Increase the gravity on Captain America's shield, forcing it to the ground.
(3) Decrease his density and phase through Captain America's attack.
(4) Reveals he has retrieved Captain America's old locker from time, which contains all of the artefacts of Cap's that Zemo destroyed during the Under Siege story arc as he and the Masters of Evil defeated the Avengers.
(5) Gives Captain America a key that will allow him to escape from prison, any prison, through use of a spatial interface.
(6) Like he has given the T-Bolts' a piece of the real world in his Folding Castle, he has plucked his father's old trophy room from time. He also shows that he can use the moonstones to change his appearance.