KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » First Day of Shooting! (Video)

First Day of Shooting! (Video)
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

First Day of Shooting! (Video)

Enjoy!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 01:23 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Re: First Day of Shooting! (Video)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Enjoy!

Sweet!

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Last edited by Admiral Akbar on Jun 27th, 2007 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:22 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Awesome, are they releasing them on a regular basis or was that just a special sneak view?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 12:34 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Let's hope for the former (although, admittedly, a part of me doesn't want to be *too* spoiled before the movie comes out) ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 02:00 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoki
Restricted

Account Restricted

looks like its going to be good

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:26 AM
Smoki is currently offline Click here to Send Smoki a Private Message Find more posts by Smoki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

Anyway to download the new clip of Indy 4 to my computer? the one that actualy has harrison in it

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 06:31 AM
EHmasterJedi is currently offline Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

There's a new video up at the official site! Indy arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 07:38 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

yeah that one, if not can some of u take some screen shots, my computer is to slow to download it without saving it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 07:55 AM
EHmasterJedi is currently offline Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Cool - a new Indy preview vid big grin ! Guess the first one *was* part of a series ...

EHmasterJedi - if you just link to that video from the official Indy site here: http://indianajones.com/community/news/indyarrives.html then the clip should just open - not save to your computer.

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 10:45 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Ford looks f*cking great. And I've just read a script spoiler on Aint it Cool that has made me vomit into my mouth with excitement!!!!

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 11:04 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

yeah but i have dial up and its slow as crap and it never downloads all the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ahnold
Cool - a new Indy preview vid big grin ! Guess the first one *was* part of a series ...

EHmasterJedi - if you just link to that video from the official Indy site here: http://indianajones.com/community/news/indyarrives.html then the clip should just open - not save to your computer.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 04:57 PM