KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Why Does It Matter

Why Does It Matter
Started by: jasonowens4200

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jasonowens4200

Why Does It Matter

why does it matter how many threads are opened and why does it matter if they talk about the samething but open a new one to do it people get a life is it your website than quit complaining maybe they have something better to say than one that is opened and want others to see it instead in being on page 53 and the 57 reply on the page

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:58 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

-_- I love it when I get bashed at for doing what I'm told to do by the mod. Listen kid, your not giving yourself a good rep here. Btw, reported this thread to be closed too.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:59 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Someone please post here... I'm getting enough shit from PMs with this guy, and usually if I get some support for what I did they eventually stop.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:16 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jason Owens, you're a mug.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:20 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Phantom
-_- I love it when I get bashed at for doing what I'm told to do by the mod. Listen kid, your not giving yourself a good rep here. Btw, reported this thread to be closed too.

Damn it. Now I figured out... how could I have missed that? YOu are helping the mods.... You are doing a great and impoirtant job, and that makes you feel important. Tell me something Phantom, why is that telling people that they are wrong makes you feel so good? Because you sound excited everytime when retoriate: " Reported to be closed" You could simply report the thread to be closed without commneting much. Or that way you are missing something...

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:57 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

dont worry about it this is just some guy who probably got his account taken away from him awhle ago for opening to many damn threads. Control your emotions and feelings, only then can you stop the dark lord.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:03 PM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Unicor777
Damn it. Now I figured out... how could I have missed that? YOu are helping the mods.... You are doing a great and impoirtant job, and that makes you feel important. Tell me something Phantom, why is that telling people that they are wrong makes you feel so good? Because you sound excited everytime when retoriate: " Reported to be closed" You could simply report the thread to be closed without commneting much. Or that way you are missing something...
Sigh. You're still pissed I closed your social thread. God dammit I do it for the forum, not for my own sake. Ok, I do do it for my own sake, so I don't have to go through pages to find stuff because there are a shitload of duplicate threads. If you want, I wont say it anymore. Sure I tell them they did something wrong, but I also tell them what needs to be done the next time so they don't do it again. AND YOU CAN'T HEAR HOW I SAY THINGS ON THE COMPUTER FOR THE LAST ****ING TIME!

Btw, if I was offered the job as mod, I wouldn't take it, as I have said many times.

Oh, and I knew you would try and get my for this. I saw it coming. Stop being sore about me reporting your thread. People, you need to understand this. I DON'T CLOSE YOUR THREAD! THE MOD DOES! And once more, Rogue has asked me personally (as well a few others) to report threads for they reasons they need to be reported because he can't be on all the time and it makes it easier for him.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:05 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Even the small hopes that you might eventually get what I tried to pass fade away. I'm not saying that you should not have "the best interest of the site", but what I say
is a more matters of principle, and people should not foster such behavir. What is not healty for you and the others as well.

The social thread has nothing to do, at least very little to do. But I can see that perhaps thats part of your nature that you are trying to hide, to look good in the eyes of the superiors.

But, never mind my comments, just go for it smart boy

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:10 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Even the small hopes that you might eventually get what I tried to pass fade away. I'm not saying that you should not have "the best interest of the site", but what I say
is a more matters of principle, and people should not foster such behavir. What is not healty for you and the others as well.

The social thread has nothing to do, at least very little to do. But I can see that perhaps thats part of your nature that you are trying to hide, to look good in the eyes of the superiors.

But, never mind my comments, just go for it smart boy
Sigh. I do not wish to look good for anyone. It is a completely healthy thing. Sheesh. I have a feeling you guys just really want me go. Here. Go to someone high up. Tell them what I have been doing. Tell them you want me gone for it. Listen (as you put it) to them laugh in your face and go on with their lives, as I do. And the social thread does have something to do with it, because you started hating me since then.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:14 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Originally posted by The Phantom
Sigh. I do not wish to look good for anyone. It is a completely healthy thing. Sheesh. I have a feeling you guys just really want me go. Here. Go to someone high up. Tell them what I have been doing. Tell them you want me gone for it. Listen (as you put it) to them laugh in your face and go on with their lives, as I do.

Well I can not do all those things, its your job to do that, at least you said it your self.

[i]And the social thread does have something to do with it, because you started hating me since then. [/B]

I don't hate you!! I noticed something in your behaviour that I don't like, and I'm just trying to show you how bad it is, still thinking that there is the smallest hope that you change the "modus operandi"

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:22 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Well I can not do all those things, its your job to do that, at least you said it your self.

I don't hate you!! I noticed something in your behaviour that I don't like, and I'm just trying to show you how bad it is, still thinking that there is the smallest hope that you change the "modus operandi"
And on it goes. Rogue has asked me to do it, but never said others couldn't. I never said I have to do it all by myself. I encourage others to report. So yes, you can do it. I never said such thing so don't put your words in my mouth. And there is nothing wrong with my behavior. I come on here every now and then for a while, see threads that don't need to be here, report them, then go on discussing things then sign off and this continues several times, like always.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:26 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

I will leave you saying the last words on this issue

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:29 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Ah screw it. I quit helping the HP forum. I quit being here all together. I'm just going to go the other forums on KMC and enjoy them instead. If anyone needs me, PM me. But I'm done. I hope the Harry Potter Forums holds up great. And trust me, I'll be peeking in to see if it does. Btw, the new book coming out, get ready for hell here. I'm sorry Rogue, but I'm done.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:31 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

How humble and admaring thing to do. I'm really touched. So its working, there is hope other wise I wouldn't be wasting my time

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:36 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

How humble and admaring thing to do. I'm really touched. So its working, there is hope other wise I wouldn't be wasting my time
Don't make yourself all high and mighty here and helping me. I'm doing this to teach you a lesson. You will hear about this badly on your terms. Enjoy it.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:38 PM
ndfreak
Master Chief

Jesus talk about off topic. no offense to either of you but please shut up for your own good. without phantom here we would have a huge backup of threads that are the 50th copies of other threads. you 2 are bickering and should both go lie down on your bed and take an advil. i like both of you but please just shut up.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:43 PM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

so you are faking a victim now, hoping to get the simpathy of everyone around, ppl to feel sorry for you. In absence of a good solution decided to leave, ppl will miss you and blame Unicor for that. so sneaky. I should have realized that earlier, but sometimes I fail seeing behind the curtains . Go a head enjoy the attention

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:44 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unicor, you're such a fvcking hypocrite. You were just in the other thread telling me not to insult people. I think you ought to get a grip, you self righteous annoyance.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:45 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

...and you continue insulting and using bad language...

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:46 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

so you are faking a victim now, hoping to get the simpathy of everyone around, ppl to feel sorry for you. In absence of a good solution decided to leave, ppl will miss you and blame Unicor for that. so sneaky. I should have realized that earlier, but sometimes I fail seeing behind the curtains . Go a head enjoy the attention
Why do you constantly think I'm seeking attention? Just because you like to believe I am, doesn't mean I am. I don't want attention. I don't like it. I suppose people would say that's hypocritical because I'm a thespian but still, I only do that because I enjoy it, not for the attention. Get over yourself, got it? Good bye. I'll be back sooner or later.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:48 PM