KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Dinobot runs the Guantlet

Dinobot runs the Guantlet
Started by: Wolverine2006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolverine2006
X-man

Dinobot runs the Guantlet

Dinobot is a character from the show Beast Wars. In his prime on the show he took out 6 Predicons (one of them was Megatron) all by himself. He is a cunning warrior who believes in honor. In all these fights he is at the top of his game and bloodlust is on. He is prepared for each fight and so are his opponents. This fight takes place in a deserted jungle, no civilians.

Here is his wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinobot

His stats:

Strength: 08
Intelligence: 07
Speed: 09
Endurance: 09
Courage: 09
Firepower: 06
Skill: 09

A pic of his fight with Megatron:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xXkL...ok/poster02.jpg

1. Transmetal Cheetor

2. Movie Blackout

3. Starscream

4. GrimLock

5. Transmetal Megatron

6.Transmetal 2 Dinobot

7. Optimus Prime

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:33 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I think hemeets his match once he hits onbe of the G1 Transformers, so i'd say he stops at Starscream, and if not him, then he crashes against Grimlock horribly.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:28 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

How wuld Grimlock beat him..he's beaten Megatron

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 07:32 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I must bring up the question have you even seen G1?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 07:34 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Ya I have but Dinobot is also very powerful

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 07:47 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Ya I have but Dinobot is also very powerful

As your comment for Grimlock not being able to defeat him you said Dinobot beat Megatron, when Grimlock has to, he made him run away in fear as well.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 08:01 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I wuld look up some videos on Grimlock but my computer is being retarded. But Dinobot has some amazing feats. He didn't just beat Megatron he scrapped 5 other predacons before their fight and since he was already damaged from the others his weapons systems were down and he was extremely weakened. His energy reserves were shutting down and he had to beat him h2h. He died aftered that from overusing his power, destroyed the Golden Disk, and saved the Earth.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 08:12 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Grimlock:

Strength: 10
Speed: 03
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 08
Skill: 10

Dinobot:

Strength: 08
Speed: 09
Endurance: 09
Courage: 09
Firepower: 06
Skill: 09

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 08:17 AM
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

^ that pretty much makes clear that Grimlock > Dinobot.
I would also opine that G1 Megatron > Beast Wars Megatron....and Grimlock has man-handled G1 Megatron and Prime. Respect Grimlock man...

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:05 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Not sure how accurate that is since they gave Grimlock a seven for intelligence, but otherwise it's good, might've been talking about when it comes to fighting, dunno.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:54 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Ya look at the speed difference in their speed. Dinobot's way faster than he is. I wuld still give the majority to Grimlock though.

Last edited by Wolverine2006 on Jul 17th, 2007 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 07:20 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Optimus would defeat Dinobot.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:07 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

As I said before, Grimlick would kill Dinobot in a horrible curbstomp.

The Maximals and Predacons have been seen to be much smaller than their G1 bretherin, TM Megatron was barely bigger than Primes head.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:38 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Why was that?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:42 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

The Maximals and Predacons have been seen to be much smaller than their G1 bretherin, TM Megatron was barely bigger than Primes head.

No way that it wuld be a curbstomp, and their size really does not matter.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:51 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Size doesn't matter when they were inches tall?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 04:24 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

WHA?

Not to that extreme ....Dinobot is probably around 15 ft tall. He's bigger than Optimus in the series

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...aximals-bw1.jpg

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 05:02 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Hmm, I hardly remember Dinobot.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 05:09 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

He was the coolest character....if u want to see the coolest episode EVER! Go to the Transformers video thread and watch the episode I posted in 3 parts. It shows his badassery.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 05:15 AM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

yeah...

that's why dinobot stops cold at #2...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 05:20 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote