KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Starscream and Blackout vs Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee

Starscream and Blackout vs Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Starscream and Blackout vs Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee

Movie Versions.

Who takes it?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:00 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

If someone from team 1 can quickly kill Bumblee than they can double team Prime, but if not I wuld give it to team 2

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:42 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^Yeah, I agree. But I think if Bumble Bee really wanted to, he could at least attempt to take out Starscream when he passes by, cuz in the movie he was trying to protect all those people.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:01 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

If this is the movie version, starscream and blackout would take the win for sure...

as shown in the movie, starscream is insanely fast and he took out bumble bees legs with like 1 missle... or two, no matter....

not to mention starscream has flight, he pretty much kicked bumble bee, ratchet and ironhide out by himself

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

blackout's the biggest decepticon. and he's got that emp.
decepticons win this.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:20 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Not to mention they both can fly...

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:29 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

are there humans around?
what's the terrain like?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:30 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
are there humans around?
what's the terrain like?

good question... optimus would go all out if there werent

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:57 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

are there humans around?
what's the terrain like?

No humans or soldiers, a completely deserted Mission City as the setting. wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:27 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I still have to go with Team Blackscream

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:30 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Yeah, they can both fly and thus could keep their distance and attack from afar, but do u think Prime wouldve beaten Megatron if there were absolutely no humans around?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:41 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

nah i dont think it would have mattered either on that fight... did you see when the helicopter got blasted down by megatron? Optimus was right next to it and didnt even give it the time of day lol, didnt even try to catch it either so w/e

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:47 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Mairuzu
nah i dont think it would have mattered either on that fight... did you see when the helicopter got blasted down by megatron? Optimus was right next to it and didnt even give it the time of day lol, didnt even try to catch it either so w/e

Oh yeah, I did notice that but that was actually Starscream who shot it down(I know I mixed them up like crazy too, especially when I first saw the movie cuz they could both fly).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 10:21 PM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

starscream could just carpet bomb them and blackout would level the city with his emp.

Blackscream wins

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 12:20 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I'm not sure, Optimus out ranks all three of these TF's.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 12:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

blackout is bigger and has a load of powerful weapons: missiles, gattling guns, cannon, and emp.
starscream is faster and carries payload as well.

both can fly

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 01:00 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

blackout is bigger and has a load of powerful weapons: missiles, gattling guns, cannon, and emp.
starscream is faster and carries payload as well.

both can fly

Optimus might be able to blow Blackout outta the sky.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 04:59 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

I still think Team Blackscream takes this though, because of Starscream, hes just too damn fast and maneuverable.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:04 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

edit*

Last edited by braz on Jul 21st, 2007 at 06:27 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:24 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I guess Starscream's team. Just because he's too fast to be shot. Blackout has a lot of powers but I didn't see him to much human wise. Bumblebee could likely take him, just because he's so small, and could likely go into car form, and then transform on his back and shoot Blackout from below, like the soldier did. And his flight form isn't that fast and could be shot down. But Starscream is, like I said fast, and though I'm not positive how good the TF's targeting is in the film, I think they'd miss, since it's rocky terrain it's unlikely a good hiding spot would be easily found to avoid the missiles. It could go either way at that point though. Depending on how good of a shot Prime and Bumblebee are.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 05:13 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote