KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hmm, I was wondering...

Hmm, I was wondering...
Started by: Tsure

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Red

Hmm, I was wondering...

When you are banned from good 'ol KMC, what does the screen look like when you return to the site. It is a big message that says, "You're banned" or what?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:07 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Problem_Child

you just cant get in your password doesnt work for forever how long

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:08 PM
Problem_Child is currently offline Click here to Send Problem_Child a Private Message Find more posts by Problem_Child Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

So, it possible to still view everything like before, just can't login?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:19 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I'm guessing it's like any other places.. "Your account is restricted" and depending on if it's perm or temp it says different stuff after that..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:20 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Problem_Child
you just cant get in your password doesnt work for forever how long

No, you get an error box saying that you have been banned from the forums, and it gives the reason why. You can't see anything until your ban is lifted, unless you use a proxy.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:21 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I've never been banned in my two years of dedication and the thought crossed my mind a time or two.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:38 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know somebody who was banned several times, the screen shows a box saying "You have been banned. Reason: (e.g. Sock), and you can't do shit apart from stare there... inanely.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:44 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I know somebody who was banned several times, the screen shows a box saying "You have been banned. Reason: (e.g. Sock), and you can't do shit apart from stare there... inanely.

Proxy.

And, I've been Perm Banned once...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:47 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Proxy.

And, I've been Perm Banned once...
You came back? huh

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:56 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I had a dream I was temp banned for 18 days last night.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:02 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Tattoo
No, you get an error box saying that you have been banned from the forums, and it gives the reason why. You can't see anything until your ban is lifted, unless you use a proxy.
Yeah. That's what happened to me when I was temp banned for fourteen days for bumping an old thread in the GDF.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:05 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Originally posted by Barker
I had a dream I was temp banned for 18 days last night.
I bet it twas awful.
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Yeah. That's what happened to me when I was temp banned for fourteen days for bumping an old thread in the GDF.
Banned for that? FTW

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:06 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Tsure
I bet it twas awful.

Twas.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:08 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Twas your own fault.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:10 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

He dreams too much.no expression

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:13 PM
Leo.M
A Riddle

You can still see post (just not attached pictures) with proxy or just clearing ALL your cookies. smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 03:26 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Hmm, I was wondering...

Originally posted by Tsure
When you are banned from good 'ol KMC, what does the screen look like when you return to the site. It is a big message that says, "You're banned" or what?
the word loser appears in giant pink font.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got banned for a year & it had it listed how many days it'd be before the ban would be lifted & what I was banned for.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:20 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by Tattoo

*Cough*Bull*Cough*

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:21 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Never been banned, so I wouldn't know.

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:55 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote