KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What Will Harry do when he comes of age?

What Will Harry do when he comes of age?
Started by: spidey-carnage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidey-carnage
Harry Potter fan

What Will Harry do when he comes of age?

What Will Harry do when he comes of age?I mean when he returns to the Dursleys and comes of age he wont have the blood protection dumbledore gave him,

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 02:39 PM
spidey-carnage is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-carnage a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-carnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

I think he will die... honestly. I don't know if Harry will make it past book 7.

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:30 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

I think he will start using very powerful spells.

Drown your face in a bowl of water!!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:43 PM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

An AUROR of course, that is, if he doesn't die.

I <3 my boy!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:31 PM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kella
I think he will die... honestly. I don't know if Harry will make it past book 7.

thats exctly wot i think big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:50 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_Racer

I don't kno if he wants 2 but couldn't he go back 2 Sirius's house? I mean he owns it

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:49 PM
Skull_Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

He could. Or go back to Godric's Hollow and live where his parents once did.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:50 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

he will finish what dumbledore started and look for voldemort's horcruxes

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:52 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_Racer

i think he'll stay with the weaslys over the summer because of bill's mariage. but other than that, i dont kno

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:55 PM
Skull_Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

it says in the book that he'll won't come back if hogwarts does reopen and go find the horcruxes by starting at godric hollow

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:00 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

He will pass his apprition(sp) test, and use some Magic to creep out the dursleys, then go to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: find the horcruxes, and kill voldemort, and marry Ginny, and live happily ever after, the end

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:08 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

how do you do that spoiler thing

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:10 PM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

you do this without spaces :

[ s p o i l e r ]

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:23 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

oh thanks

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:25 PM
PhlegmGirl976

i think that harry will go to Little Hangleton instead of Godric's Hollow, but he will go to GOricks Hollow

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:41 AM
PhlegmGirl976 is currently offline Click here to Send PhlegmGirl976 a Private Message Find more posts by PhlegmGirl976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

harry will join the army

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:46 AM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TinkrBellBaBii

[spoiler] like shadow12 said, we dont exactly know for sure, but harry said hes probably not comming back to hogwarts next year. but i have a question ... dont you have to complete wizarding school in order to become a wizard? so ... how is harry gonna do that if he doesnt go back to hogwarts in the 7th book?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:01 AM
TinkrBellBaBii is currently offline Click here to Send TinkrBellBaBii a Private Message Find more posts by TinkrBellBaBii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TinkrBellBaBii
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: like shadow12 said, we dont exactly know for sure, but harry said hes probably not comming back to hogwarts next year. but i have a question ... dont you have to complete wizarding school in order to become a wizard? so ... how is harry gonna do that if he doesnt go back to hogwarts in the 7th book?
[spoiler]not really look at fred and george quit in the 5th book before thier 7th year and they are quailified wizards

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:07 AM
spidey-carnage
Harry Potter fan

[qoute][spoiler] like shadow12 said, we dont exactly know for sure, but harry said hes probably not comming back to hogwarts next year. but i have a question ... dont you have to complete wizarding school in order to become a wizard? so ... how is harry gonna do that if he doesnt go back to hogwarts in the 7th book?[/quote]
He meant to write it like this [blah blah]
without spaces so it becomes this [blahblah]
i thinnk

goto: http://thundergame.smfforfree.com/

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:27 AM
spidey-carnage is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-carnage a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-carnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-carnage
Harry Potter fan

OOPS!
like this?
[spoiler]blahblah

goto: http://thundergame.smfforfree.com/

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:29 AM