KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Horcruxes

Horcruxes
Started by: eezy45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eezy45
Winter is coming

Horcruxes

Okay, so.. I didn't find a senseful thread about horcruxes on this forum, and I thought it actually to be quite an important topic for the evolution of the series (or the last book).
There are some questions which came to me while reading book 6. (It sucked anyway.)

Still, first of all i wondered who R.A.B. is. I heard from a friend that it is guessed that Sirius' Brother Regulus (A.?) Black was the one who destroyed the horcrux.

This, again, leads to the question if R.A.B. found more horcruxes. How could it be possible to find the other horcruxes? What might they be? How many are there left? And how the heck should Harry bring that to an end when even Dumbledore isn't able to get -one- lousy horcrux?

Greetings big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:32 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eezy45
Okay, so.. I didn't find a senseful thread about horcruxes on this forum, and I thought it actually to be quite an important topic for the evolution of the series (or the last book).
There are some questions which came to me while reading book 6. (It sucked anyway.)

Still, first of all i wondered who R.A.B. is. I heard from a friend that it is guessed that Sirius' Brother Regulus (A.?) Black was the one who destroyed the horcrux.

This, again, leads to the question if R.A.B. found more horcruxes. How could it be possible to find the other horcruxes? What might they be? How many are there left? And how the heck should Harry bring that to an end when even Dumbledore isn't able to get -one- lousy horcrux?

Greetings big grin
You didn't search very hard did you. stick out tongue There are a lot of threads on RAB and the Horcruxes. Gotta search though.

Yes, there is a lot of speculation that Regulas may have been R.A.B. (may have because he is dead now).

The "If R.A.B. found other horcruxes" hasn't been talked about though. Surprisingly. And is an interesting theory.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:08 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Maybe R.A.B. is Dumbledore.Maybe Dumbledore isn't his real name

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:46 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Dumbledore is Dumbledore. It probably is sirius's brother.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:27 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Originally posted by melane
Maybe R.A.B. is Dumbledore.Maybe Dumbledore isn't his real name

and then Dumbledore lets himself get killed after drinking some really bad sort of potion, while he himself must have put it back in since he's got the horcrux in his pockets already.
right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:01 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:40 PM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

U know what my friend and alot of ppl think one of the horcruxes is harry and that he his gonna have Ginny kill him and she will face Voldemort but I'm kinda against that cuz that wouldnt end the stories right I think in the end it will be Harry and Voldemort and it will be a fight 2 the death but I swear 2 god if Rowling kills one more good person Im gonna strangle her cuz she killed Sirius and she killed Dumbledore wtf whats next that pisses me off but hopefully in the end good will conquere evil

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 10:28 PM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
U know what my friend and alot of ppl think one of the horcruxes is harry and that he his gonna have Ginny kill him and she will face Voldemort but I'm kinda against that cuz that wouldnt end the stories right I think in the end it will be Harry and Voldemort and it will be a fight 2 the death but I swear 2 god if Rowling kills one more good person Im gonna strangle her cuz she killed Sirius and she killed Dumbledore wtf whats next that pisses me off but hopefully in the end good will conquere evil

O rly??

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:59 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

And I thought the illiteracy rates were going down...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:07 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

you actually are right, that's one nasty idea i heard of. but i don't think harry's a horcrux, evidently he didn't intend to keep him alive, and i think he regretted the step he did with harry...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:42 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Originally posted by H. S. 6

oh the constructivity ó_o

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:51 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Yea sorry bout the literal part when I'm on the computer I really don't care. Also I dpn't think that Harry's a horcruz either I think his wand may be though. I can't wait to find out!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:35 PM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by H. S. 6

Hi five! Low five!

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:39 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

so would anybody go so far to tell us his opinion about this? big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:02 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Greetings Eezy, nice to see you around again

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:14 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

well, yeah big grin hiho..

nice to be around again.

but oh well, this hasn't been a "discussion" really erm

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 04:03 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Well the Horcruxes are things Voldemort had in his past so what is one major thing he had in his past think bout it there u go ur discussion is started

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 01:34 AM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Too lazy to read all the posts:P

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:03 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

everyone is. so it seems. wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 05:26 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Im not

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 09:40 PM