KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A King 5-D Imp Vs Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial

A King 5-D Imp Vs Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

A King 5-D Imp Vs Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial

From what I hear, King Imps are more powerful than ones like Mxy. Which cosmic being wins?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 07:43 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Kind of spite, don't you think? Scathan is the only Celestial that can take out Imps IMO.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 07:54 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: A King 5-D Imp Vs Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cloud102
From what I hear, King Imps are more powerful than ones like Mxy. Which cosmic being wins?
first off, where'd you hear that? secondly, mxy is by far the strongest imp we've ever seen, where feats are concerned. finally, don't believe the rumors you hear about 6th dimensional beings being more powerful than beings from the 5th. imo, the 6-d beings were not very powerful [or at least displayed very little power].

anyhow, mxy ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 03:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: A King 5-D Imp Vs Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial

Originally posted by Galan007
first off, where'd you hear that? secondly, mxy is by far the strongest imp we've ever seen, where feats are concerned. finally, don't believe the rumors you hear about 6th dimensional beings being more powerful than beings from the 5th. imo, the 6-d beings were not very powerful [or at least displayed very little power].

anyhow, mxy ftw.
THe ones Batman kung-fu'ed up?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 03:45 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

that's certainly not a low showing, jun.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 03:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Re: Re: A King 5-D Imp Vs Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial

anyhow, mxy ftw.

Elrahprime did a list of DC's cosmics/gods. All the way up to the Presence. He mentioned A queen and king imp above Mxy. I posted the list here before.

Also there is a story of Mxy in his "true" form. Supposed to be meaner and more powerful. Though that wasn't on the list.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 02:32 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: A King 5-D Imp Vs Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial

Elrahprime did a list of DC's cosmics/gods. All the way up to the Presence. He mentioned A queen and king imp above Mxy. I posted the list here before.
despite what the list says. no on panel feats from other 5-d imps are suggestive of them being more powerful than mxy. titles [ie. king & queen] don't necessarily equate to superior power.

Also there is a story of Mxy in his "true" form. Supposed to be meaner and more powerful. Though that wasn't on the list.
in "whatever happened to the man of tomorrow" mxy revealed his 'true' form. however, anyone who's followed mxy over the years knows that he's displayed several 'true' forms. *shrug*

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 03:35 AM
cloud102

Re: Re: Re: Re: A King 5-D Imp Vs Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial

despite what the list says. no on panel feats from other 5-d imps are suggestive of them being more powerful than mxy. titles [ie. king & queen] don't necessarily equate to superior power.

in "whatever happened to the man of tomorrow" mxy revealed his 'true' form. however, anyone who's followed mxy over the years knows that he's displayed several 'true' forms. *shrug*

Hey, wasn't there a type of evil Imp called jinn in a JLA one-shot? How powerful was that being?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 04:24 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Even if Tiamut was powerful enough to take down an Imp, he couldn't right now. He stated in the Eternals that's he's pretty weak at the moment, weak for a Celestial I suppose. He says he could still wipe out most of our solar system.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 04:36 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote