KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos with the Heart of the Universe vs. DS merged with the Source

Thanos with the Heart of the Universe vs. DS merged with the Source
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos with the Heart of the Universe vs. DS merged with the Source

Who would win? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:43 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Thanos with the Heart of the Universe vs. DS merged with the Source

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win? stick out tongue
So, basically, it's THOTU, vs Darkseid stuck on the Wall? Is this after Superman jammed his ass into the Wall?

Good fight, good fight...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:48 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Thanos with the Heart of the Universe vs. DS merged with the Source

Originally posted by Tyrant
So, basically, it's THOTU, vs Darkseid stuck on the Wall? Is this after Superman jammed his ass into the Wall?

Good fight, good fight...

DS stuck in the Source wall isn't the same. WHen he merged witht he source, He was tapping it's power and literally fighting all over existance with Orion. Except for this thread, there is no Orion tapping the source with him. No one sharing the power.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:10 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thanos wins this. he cant lose here.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos wins this. he cant lose here.

are you still here? I thought you had gotten it that no one respects your opinion. You are a Thanos fanboy of themost rediculous kind.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

are you still here? I thought you had gotten it that no one respects your opinion. You are a Thanos fanboy of themost rediculous kind.
i was just here the other day when mr master and evryone else was trashing ur theories. face it u so badly want thanos so to lose to ds but it doesnt happen. thanos with the heart would utterly crush darkseid. darksied merged would be nothing to thanos with the heart. thanos was supreme. ds would be laughed at by thanos. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was just here the other day when mr master and evryone else was trashing ur theories. face it u so badly want thanos so to lose to ds but it doesnt happen. thanos with the heart would utterly crush darkseid. darksied merged would be nothing to thanos with the heart. thanos was supreme. ds would be laughed at by thanos. stick out tongue

you are an idiot. mr. master didn't trash anything. if I rememebr correctly, others where actually agreeing with me. please get lost you retarded sack of rhino jizz.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

you are an idiot. mr. master didn't trash anything. if I rememebr correctly, others where actually agreeing with me. please get lost you retarded sack of rhino jizz.
again ur wonderful deabting is ur an idiot and get lost. stick to the topic at hand. why do u come here if all u want to do is trash the person. we come here to debate comic book characters. ill report u again if u keep this up. answer me this what has darkseid on panel done that rivals what thanos did with the heart?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:36 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

again ur wonderful deabting is ur an idiot and get lost. stick to the topic at hand. why do u come here if all u want to do is trash the person. we come here to debate comic book characters. ill report u again if u keep this up. answer me this what has darkseid on panel done that rivals what thanos did with the heart?

I dont' remmeber thanos doing anything on panel that was note worthy except aborbing the LT. Reed Richards has beaten the Lt before. Also since it was God's plan, TOAA simply could have just depowered the LT and taken him out of the conflict. You aren't any kind of debator. most of your argument is, he just wins, becuz he does, he's cooler. You dont' have any analytical skills and EVERONE on the board has stated thus. so when you report me, you can report the rest of the forum as well. becuz you SUCK

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I dont' remmeber thanos doing anything on panel that was note worthy except aborbing the LT. Reed Richards has beaten the Lt before. Also since it was God's plan, TOAA simply could have just depowered the LT and taken him out of the conflict. You aren't any kind of debator. most of your argument is, he just wins, becuz he does, he's cooler. You dont' have any analytical skills and EVERONE on the board has stated thus. so when you report me, you can report the rest of the forum as well. becuz you SUCK
again u downplay thanos stating he was supreme and he was the almighty. he defeated everyone who stood in his path at once. did reed richards defeat or absorb lt for good? all ur theories are neevr backed up by any evidence. u also avoided the question. what has darkseid done on panel that rivals what thanos did? did darksei ddefeat the spectre or anyone of note let alone all kinds of crazy forces at once?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:44 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

again u downplay thanos stating he was supreme and he was the almighty. he defeated everyone who stood in his path at once. did reed richards defeat or absorb lt for good? all ur theories are neevr backed up by any evidence. u also avoided the question. what has darkseid done on panel that rivals what thanos did? did darksei ddefeat the spectre or anyone of note let alone all kinds of crazy forces at once?

DS under his pown power has Hurt the spectre. With his own power and tech, he has frozen the power of the god wave still. The Godw ave beat EVER one in heaven and was thought to threaten the presence. Now if you havd any analytical skill, you'd know that DS merged with the source would be a stalemate since the heart is supposedly infinite energy. But you being the Thanos noob that you are, you can't see it that way.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

DS under his pown power has Hurt the spectre. With his own power and tech, he has frozen the power of the god wave still. The Godw ave beat EVER one in heaven and was thought to threaten the presence. Now if you havd any analytical skill, you'd know that DS merged with the source would be a stalemate since the heart is supposedly infinite energy. But you being the Thanos noob that you are, you can't see it that way.
shazam under his own power also hurt the spectre. batman decked the spectre. the spctre has been caged. it seems to me that the spectre is no where near the respectablility level that lt is. and darkseid hasnt ever beaten him. how do i know that it would be a stalemate. thanos was supreme it was stated on panel. while on u have to go on is ur own theory. roll eyes (sarcastic) also u left out how cronus couldnt handle all the power of the godwave. while thanos handled being supreme just fine. wink

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:59 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

shazam under his own power also hurt the spectre. batman decked the spectre. the spctre has been caged. it seems to me that the spectre is no where near the respectablility level that lt is. and darkseid hasnt ever beaten him. how do i know that it would be a stalemate. thanos was supreme it was stated on panel. while on u have to go on is ur own theory. roll eyes (sarcastic) also u left out how cronus couldnt handle all the power of the godwave. while thanos handled being supreme just fine. wink

you have a very simple grasp on comics. Cronos handle the power just fine. He beat everyone in heaven with it. ANd I care not for your summation of the spectre. you obviously haven't taken teh time to buy a single spectre book, or even read his respect thread in itis' entirety. This much is obvious. It's also obvious that you dont' understand that THanos was merely a pawn in Jim Starlin's game. Thanos dint' even handle all of the power. If he had, he would have been omnipoten and omnicient. which is what makes one supreme. Now if you please, go start reading the spectre respect thread and go and buy some current DC stuff. You obviously have no clue and need to buy one.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

you have a very simple grasp on comics. Cronos handle the power just fine. He beat everyone in heaven with it. ANd I care not for your summation of the spectre. you obviously haven't taken teh time to buy a single spectre book, or even read his respect thread in itis' entirety. This much is obvious. It's also obvious that you dont' understand that THanos was merely a pawn in Jim Starlin's game. Thanos dint' even handle all of the power. If he had, he would have been omnipoten and omnicient. which is what makes one supreme. Now if you please, go start reading the spectre respect thread and go and buy some current DC stuff. You obviously have no clue and need to buy one.
u say i cant grasp it when u dont even understand what happened to cronus when he got the full power of the godwave. its fine ill coprrect u. when he got the full power he couldnt handle it. sad really. he was doomed from the start.

what does the spectre respect thread have to do with anything. u cling to ds hurting spectre. thats so laughable. i gave u aother beings that fought him back. ds showing against the spectres was pathetic compared to shazam's last stand.

u say thanos was a pawn in jim starlins game. laughing hes the writer, laughing . it was stated on panel that thanos was supreme. no debating, thanos was unbeatable in conflict. he laughed at lt and the rest. all at once, no more impressive showing in all of comics let alone ds hurting the spectre, laughing . has ds ever beaten the spectre,nope. poor guy. thanos has crushed the lt. joker even caged the spectre. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:10 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:26 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

u say i cant grasp it when u dont even understand what happened to cronus when he got the full power of the godwave. its fine ill coprrect u. when he got the full power he couldnt handle it. sad really. he was doomed from the start.

what does the spectre respect thread have to do with anything. u cling to ds hurting spectre. thats so laughable. i gave u aother beings that fought him back. ds showing against the spectres was pathetic compared to shazam's last stand.

u say thanos was a pawn in jim starlins game. laughing hes the writer, laughing . it was stated on panel that thanos was supreme. no debating, thanos was unbeatable in conflict. he laughed at lt and the rest. all at once, no more impressive showing in all of comics let alone ds hurting the spectre, laughing . has ds ever beaten the spectre,nope. poor guy. thanos has crushed the lt. joker even caged the spectre. stick out tongue
You have no clue.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You have no clue.
how come i back up my arguments with facts while ur argument consists of saying u dont understand. make me see ur side of the deabte. a good debator doesnt win the deabte by saying u dont understand. present ur side of the case. and no more of darkseid hurt the spectre. its not that impressive at all. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:23 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

how come i back up my arguments with facts while ur argument consists of saying u dont understand. make me see ur side of the deabte. a good debator doesnt win the deabte by saying u dont understand. present ur side of the case. and no more of darkseid hurt the spectre. its not that impressive at all. stick out tongue
LMAO laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

LMAO laughing laughing laughing
ok i get it u have no other points. thanos wins in a curbstomp, due to ur lack of evidence. u never answered my question as to what ds did while he was merged with the source that put him even in thanos league.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok i get it u have no other points. thanos wins in a curbstomp, due to ur lack of evidence. u never answered my question as to what ds did while he was merged with the source that put him even in thanos league.

The source is INFNITE in power. DS and Orion fought thru all of existance while merged with it. You realize the reason the Gods want to pierce the source wall is becuz of it's infinite power. It would be like If I said DS with the power of Parallax vs. Thanos with the Uni Suite. One must extrapolate feats and the power of the items. It'll sink in if you let it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:54 PM