KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » H/P doomsday vs. Thanos with the Orb Of Morg

H/P doomsday vs. Thanos with the Orb Of Morg
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

H/P doomsday vs. Thanos with the Orb Of Morg

Who wins? Doomsday has just been killed by DS' Omegas and resurrected.

Thanos has his back turned to DD and has the orb of power in his hand. How would this fight go?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:43 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thanos throws the orb in the distance and doesnt need it. he beats doomsday. darkseid is watching in fear that he may be spotted by either combatant in the distance.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos throws the orb in the distance and doesnt need it. he beats doomsday. darkseid is watching in fear that he may be spotted by either combatant in the distance.

Now you show that you are a BIG NOOB.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:47 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now you show that you are a BIG NOOB.
nope sorry but thanos takes on thor with power gem and goes blow for blow and ends it when he wants to. darkseid got assraped not thanos. its just u cant accept thanos is that much better than darkseid. he doesnt get carried away like some wimp. thanos wins this.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope sorry but thanos takes on thor with power gem and goes blow for blow and ends it when he wants to. darkseid got assraped not thanos. its just u cant accept thanos is that much better than darkseid. he doesnt get carried away like some wimp. thanos wins this.

NOOOB. H/P doomsday is far superior and faster than Thor withthe PG. You are a BIG NOOB.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:50 AM
quanchi112
Disney

NOOOB. H/P doomsday is far superior and faster than Thor withthe PG. You are a BIG NOOB.
speculation. laughing just becuz darkseid was beat in three panels or so dont ever compre him to thanos. thanos doesnt fall down steps. he doesnt get drugged. he doesnt get his ass kicked by superman. he stalemates thor with the pg. he fights odin and odin failed to put him down. thanos wins this.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jul 23rd, 2007 at 06:59 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

need i remind anyone that thnaos also put the maker down. aka the beyonder. thanos is to damn much. he excels at hand to hand while ds avoids it all the time.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:01 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

speculation. laughing just becuz darkseid was beat in three panels or so dont ever compre him to thanos. thanos doesnt fall down steps. he doesnt get drugged. he doesnt get his ass kicked by superman. he stalemates thor with the pg. he fights odin and odin failed to put him down. thanos wins this.

NOOB

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

NOOB
it takes u this long to respond. ill take it im winning this debate becuz u only say ur little online insult word. way to back up ur argument. u start a thread and when someone argues with u then u call them a noob for it. prove me wrong if u can. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:02 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

it takes u this long to respond. ill take it im winning this debate becuz u only say ur little online insult word. way to back up ur argument. u start a thread and when someone argues with u then u call them a noob for it. prove me wrong if u can. stick out tongue

NOOB.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:03 AM
quanchi112
Disney

NOOB.
i guess u cant. this truly shows how immature u can be. while i try to debate u type the same word over and over again.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:06 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess u cant. this truly shows how immature u can be. while i try to debate u type the same word over and over again.

NOOB BOOB NOOB.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:07 AM
quanchi112
Disney

well as much as i d like to stay up all night and argue with u, u gave up on debating. thanos wins. he takes on tyrant and odin. all three of these guys beat doomsday.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:08 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

well as much as i d like to stay up all night and argue with u, u gave up on debating. thanos wins. he takes on tyrant and odin. all three of these guys beat doomsday.

Bye NOOB.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:10 AM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

There was nothing to suggest the orb powered Thanos up at all, he didn't absorb any of its energy into himself or anything, he just used it like a weapon, and I doubt the energy blasts from it would kill Doomsday so it makes no difference in this fight.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:20 AM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

wanst an avatar. ds said he rarely uses it. he wouldnt use it to save his planet. it makes no sense. superman saves an avatar. and ds says doomsday is unbeatable. to u darkseid always tells the truth. so u must also admit doomsday is unbeatable. stick out tongue

Ok Quan, get out of this catch-22. stick out tongue Btw, it is on-panel that Thanos permanently upgraded himself with the power from the orb AFTER the fight.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:55 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok Quan, get out of this catch-22. stick out tongue Btw, it is on-panel that Thanos permanently upgraded himself with the power from the orb AFTER the fight.
and ur point is???? roll eyes (sarcastic) people try to create threads where they think thanos loses all the time. but not in this case. thanos is no darkseid and actually can take care of himself with regards to hand to hand fighting. thanos has went toe to toe with thor with the power gem. infinite power backing up thor. doomsday didnt have infinite power backing him up. he just had doomsday outclassed bigtime. we have also seen superman have darkseid outclassed physically. no biggie. while doomsday would be a pain in the ass thanos would put him down.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 11:05 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old McThanos had a farm Ee i ee i o.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 11:54 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

H/P Doomsday: Rooooar!
Thanos: STFU NOOB!
*Thanos one shot H/P Doomsday in one half of a panel.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:59 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Isn't Doomsday like DC's version of Hulk, Juggernaut or Wendigo?
Thanos would flay Doomsdays to bones, then would blast him into a star then finger blast that star causing it to go super nova.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:18 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote