KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator and Hercules vs. Thor and Savage Hulk

Gladiator and Hercules vs. Thor and Savage Hulk
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Gladiator and Hercules vs. Thor and Savage Hulk

who is strongest of those four ?

who the weakest ?

i would love to see this matchup...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 05:24 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Tossup. Glads and Thor its a match that can go either way. Hulk and Hercules the same thing.

The strongest? Heck if i know. They are all in the same class overall. They all have planetary level feats.

Of course Hulk will need to get angry to reach it, but when is he not?

Id like to see this match with Sentry as the referee.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 05:35 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

right... they are all equal... but.... the question is: how could Herc and (his friend) Thor come face to face eachother ? (i hope... this is understandable "English" smile

at the beginning.. i believe .. the Hulk is the weakest one... but in Thor he has a force... who can match up with both... Hercules and Gladiator .. at the same time... but not for too long... because Herc and Glady both just to strong even for Thor.... but Hulk gets generally very angry ... very quick.... so ... he will take command very quickly... i believe

so...

if Thor is at the beginning the man, who have to beat by the opponence

how longer the match goes..... the Hulk will be the fact

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 05:47 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

T-Money whoops them both....

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:37 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"right... they are all equal... but.... the question is: how could Herc and (his friend) Thor come face to face eachother ? (i hope... this is understandable "English"

They have fought quite alot. Some i managed to get are in the Hercules thread. If Thor goes h2h or uses the hammer as a weapon only he can be overpowered. But if he pulls exotic powers Herk goes down.

"at the beginning.. i believe .. the Hulk is the weakest one"

Not by alot but yes he starts below.

This kind of fight its too equal. You have two who can fly and have long range attacks and two who cant and are going for the punch right away.

Any can beat the other.

However like in other situations with these guys, the one who gets double teamed its going to be in real trouble.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:42 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Too even to call, but Thor has an unstable partner here. Hmmm....

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:57 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I dont think Glads would lose confidence with guys he - knows - can take what he can dish.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 10:02 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Gladiator and Hercules vs. Thor and Savage Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betageuze
who is strongest of those four ?

who the weakest ?

i would love to see this matchup...

Team 2 FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:24 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Odinson/Hulk still win

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 02:13 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote