KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam/Superman/Wonder Woman vs. Thor/Beta Ray Bill/HULK

Black Adam/Superman/Wonder Woman vs. Thor/Beta Ray Bill/HULK
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Adam/Superman/Wonder Woman vs. Thor/Beta Ray Bill/HULK

BA is in his WW3 mode
Thor is WM
Superman has had a nice Fly thru the heart of the sun 5 seconds prior to the fight.

Hulk is Fighting Mad AND in control with his WW garb

WW has Her Sword of hephestious and Eagle Armor and starndard weapons

BRb is always Bad assed.

To the Death.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:37 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Merlyn
Order Of...

It would be really close, but I'd give DC the very slight edge.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:39 PM
Merlyn is currently offline Click here to Send Merlyn a Private Message Find more posts by Merlyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warrior madness thor, dangerous fellah. I might give Marvel a slight edge because of this. Hulk is sort of a weak link though, being unable to fly and lacking versatility.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:42 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Black Adam/Superman/Wonder Woman vs. Thor/Beta Ray Bill/HULK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
BA is in his WW3 mode
Thor is WM
Superman has had a nice Fly thru the heart of the sun 5 seconds prior to the fight.

Hulk is Fighting Mad AND in control with his WW garb

WW has Her Sword of hephestious and Eagle Armor and starndard weapons

BRb is always Bad assed.

To the Death.

WWH and the Hammer clan FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:03 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see BA and WW as Matching Thor and BRB becuz of bothof thier high resistance to Magic plus they all are even on strength. Leaving the less magically resistant superman to clean Hulk's Clocka nd then lend a hand and turn the tide of the battle.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:38 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Well if supes is fighting in character(like a dummy)WWH takes him out,WM thor is alright but hes basically prof.hulk gone insane with an indestructable hammer so WW would have her hands full,BrB and BA I have no clue.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:44 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by strengthkills
Well if supes is fighting in character(like a dummy)WWH takes him out,WM thor is alright but hes basically prof.hulk gone insane with an indestructable hammer so WW would have her hands full,BrB and BA I have no clue.

WM Thor is basically Proffesor hulk gone insane with an indestructible hammer? i take you are a hulk fan of the highest order to come up with that analogy.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:47 AM
strengthkills

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:01 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Originally posted by strengthkills
With an occasional lightning attack,did you read the book where Shrapnel hulk(proffesor hulk with shrapnel in his brain) and WM Thor fought it was a stalemate.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:01 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Team one wins. Speed.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:20 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

team dc wins this.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote