KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Slade(with a twist)

Batman vs Slade(with a twist)
Started by: Daredevil1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Daredevil1

Batman vs Slade(with a twist)

(nods to Juk3n)Batman is give then SSS an is finally the next step in human evolution like Captain America. He is had 1 year already to practice with his enhanced body and enhanced mind so he's very much used to it already.

vs

Slade who is also enhanced. Batman IMO either now rivals Slade is stats or exceeds. One or the other IMO rivals.

But in this scenario it is just "hand to hand" combat.

I see Batman dominating Slade but.............lets hear some opinions.

Fight takes place in a dojo match.

Who wins.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 05:12 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Batman is already around Cap's stats, so the SSS wouldn't be that big of an improvement.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 05:13 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
Batman is already around Cap's stats, so the SSS wouldn't be that big of an improvement.

Cap enemies has stated Cap is as strong as 10 men. Cap himself has stated that he has the strength and agility of half a platoon thats around 10 to 15 men. Batman not so much.

Cap has immune to most poisons and diseases and has healed from things like a bullet to the head and being pronounced dead.

The SSS has enhanced Cap's "cells" to even his mind even down to his stamina.

So no Batman isn't already Cap level. But under this scenario he is the "next step in human evolution" without the SSS Batman is not that.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 05:19 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Daredevil1
Cap enemies has stated Cap is as strong as 10 men. Cap himself has stated that he has the strength and agility of half a platoon thats around 10 to 15 men. Batman not so much.

Cap has immune to most poisons and diseases and has healed from things like a bullet to the head and being pronounced dead.

The SSS has enhanced Cap's "cells" to even his mind even down to his stamina.

So no Batman isn't already Cap level. But under this scenario he is.

I said around not at Cap's level.
Their strength, speed and agility are comparable.
From what you listed, the only things that would actually count in battle and Cap is superior at is the healing factor and stamina.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 05:34 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

in terms of what?

Stamina?
Durability?
Endurance?
Strength?
Speed?
Agility?
Reflexes?
thats 7 fails right there..batman is not in the same league as Cap, Batmans league is thugs - mob bosses and the occasional SYKOpath.

Cap mixes it up in much higher circles and for good reason.
No other human could!!

Taking the SSS would however put batman slightly above Cap, but thats because Bats physical form is peak human Before syrum, Steve rogers wasnt peak before syrum. But as they stand now Cap out does Bats in EVERY catagory, he wouldnt be much of a super soldier if he didnt!

Last edited by Juk3n on Aug 17th, 2008 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 05:47 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The SSS does not put him on Slade's level in terms of stats. Slade is Spidey level if not better.

It would help, but I don't think he can take Slade in H2H unless the stats are equalized. And the SSS won't do it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 06:18 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Juk3n
Batmans league is thugs - mob bosses and the occasional SYKOpath.

Cap mixes it up in much higher circles and for good reason.
No other human could!!

Well, that totally destroyed any trace of credibility you might have had.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 06:21 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Daredevil1
(nods to Juk3n)Batman is give then SSS an is finally the next step in human evolution like Captain America. He is had 1 year already to practice with his enhanced body and enhanced mind so he's very much used to it already.

vs

Slade who is also enhanced. Batman IMO either now rivals Slade is stats or exceeds. One or the other IMO rivals.

But in this scenario it is just "hand to hand" combat.

I see Batman dominating Slade but.............lets hear some opinions.

Fight takes place in a dojo match.

Who wins.

Batman ftw.

I think Batman has beaten Slade already, but Ill look for the issue(s) unless someone finds them before I do.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 07:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The SSS does not put him on Slade's level in terms of stats. Slade is Spidey level if not better.

It would help, but I don't think he can take Slade in H2H unless the stats are equalized. And the SSS won't do it.

LOL Slade level is on Spidey level.

Ha! And I thought I've heard everything. Far from Spiderman actually.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 03:50 AM
Daredevil1

I said around not at Cap's level.
Their strength, speed and agility are comparable.
From what you listed, the only things that would actually count in battle and Cap is superior at is the healing factor and stamina.

Comparable but Caps feats are superior.

Just like Slade feats are superior but comparable as well, so not much of a point.

Only this time Batman gets the superiority for this scenario.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 03:52 AM