KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Abilities - Nate Grey (Xman) VS Franklin Richards

Abilities - Nate Grey (Xman) VS Franklin Richards
Started by: Jamaican

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jamaican

Abilities - Nate Grey (Xman) VS Franklin Richards

Can someone help me out here. I'm ignorant on both these characters really, but am led to believe their powers arent too far off from each others. Can someone help me out with their capabilities, and If Franklin Richards was old enough to use all of his powers (isn't he still a child). Who would Win....

Thanks..............

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:34 AM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

The mature form of franklin is called Psi-Lord. Psi-Lord would destroy Nate Grey. If it's baby franklin, he has 5% chance to beat Nate.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:48 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

psi-lord was actually kind of a wuss. didn't he only show up in the M2 universe?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:58 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Abilities - Nate Grey (Xman) VS Franklin Richards

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jamaican
Can someone help me out here. I'm ignorant on both these characters really, but am led to believe their powers arent too far off from each others. Can someone help me out with their capabilities, and If Franklin Richards was old enough to use all of his powers (isn't he still a child). Who would Win....

Thanks..............

Frankie FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 07:04 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

they're both cheezy characters and thats all i need to know. celestial level potential...come on, just coz he's the son of mr. fantastic? bahh!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:16 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by manorastroman
psi-lord was actually kind of a wuss. didn't he only show up in the M2 universe?

I believe he had his own comic for a while Fantastic Force he was the leader with a deviant and a wakandan with vibration control a chic with a scythe who was with franklin in the future....and i cant remember the rest if there were....the comic only lasted like 12 issues i think

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 03:42 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Psi-Lord exploded an entire universe in Vangaard's face, didn't he?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 03:46 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

two crap characters

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 03:55 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Psi-Lord exploded an entire universe in Vangaard's face, didn't he?

Yes he did.

By harnessing his "limitless" potential after unlocking the restrictions on his Armor.

His armor keeps his power in check.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 08:15 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Franklin was Psi-Lord and Avatar

Despite his incredbile powers, he was killed in an alternate future

Still Franklin FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 01:47 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Apparently both characters have enormous potential on a cosmic level. The writers, claim they are nearly equal to one another in terms of potential. But clearly, Franklin is the superior. By abilities and feats.

First of Franklin is a confirmed Omega mutant, meaning he is one of the vary few who’s physical body will actually survive harnessing his full potential (which by omega means limitless). Nate ponteial while limitless as well, would have his body overloaded, and go into critical mass the moment taps into his full potential.

Not only is Franklin a psy of the highest order, he is also a massive reality warper. Take note of the anti-matter blast he created through energy/matter manipulation. Along with creating a Pocket Universe. While Nate seems to hold some more exotic psi abilities, (he halted time, recreated a few characters, manipulate the astral and the physical world). Its bigger feats, would be multi-versal mind link, and overloading a Great Beast. Yes overloading the Great Beast should be deemed a respectable feat, but is over-shadowed by Franklin and Valeria feat of brining Galactus back to life.

Here I will leave you with a comment by the writers, comic, and narration.
---------------------------------------------------------
(please log in to view the image)
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/...n02024lpyk4.jpg
4. - Is Nate more powerful then Franklin Richards of the Fantastic Force?
Answer - Franklin and Nate’s power could very well rival each others. Fraklin is still fairly young and doesn’t completely understand the power that he wields. Nate on the other hand, has been gaining more control of his abilities and is no stranger to field battles. Unless the two actually squared off against each other, it’d be difficult to say who is more powerful.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6039/5919ez0.jpg

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/...slghpg11bq9.jpg

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 03:06 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote