KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime vs True Darkseid

Superman Prime vs True Darkseid
Started by: Astner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Superman Prime vs True Darkseid

The battle of the arch enemies, in their prime state.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:35 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

superman crushes him.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Niether have many feats.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:20 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Niether have many feats.
ds gets stomped.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
ds gets stomped.

Niether have many feats.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:40 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

ds gets stomped.
You just hate Darkseid.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:41 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Jack Harkness
You just hate Darkseid.
no i like darkseid but i see him for what he is. i dont overrate him. give me some scans showing me true darkseid doing things that has him beating superman prime. show me proof. shut me up.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:56 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

OK quanchi, you've cast your vote, that's enough for now.

Anyone elses opinion?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:57 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Niether have many feats.

Of course, that's why I made the battle, why the hell would I take someone who have greater feats than someone else and put them into battle, this is what's so good about it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:58 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Astner
Of course, that's why I made the battle, why the hell would I take someone who have greater feats than someone else and put them into battle, this is what's so good about it.

They dont' have enought feats to call the battle.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:59 PM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

no i like darkseid but i see him for what he is. i dont overrate him. give me some scans showing me true darkseid doing things that has him beating superman prime. show me proof. shut me up.
Not even God himself could shut you up. Your just to stupid to listen to him.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:02 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

[/B][/

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:08 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

No idea about this one. SMP's feat list is amazingly short for someone of his power.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:30 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Not even God himself could shut you up. Your just to stupid to listen to him.
make a point or remain silent. i come here to debate while u come here to tell me how much i get on ur nerves. deal with it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No idea about this one. SMP's feat list is amazingly short for someone of his power.
smp feats far outweigh true darkseids. this is a curbstomp.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:32 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

smp feats far outweigh true darkseids. this is a curbstomp.

name them. both of them.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

name them. both of them.
i dont have to do a damn thing. u dont even give ur opinion. name darkseid feats. do u know which is the true darkseid and which isnt? nope.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:58 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont have to do a damn thing. u dont even give ur opinion. name darkseid feats. do u know which is the true darkseid and which isnt? nope.
Exactly. My point is proven. You say shit out of your shit hole and then when someone calls you on it, you have nothing to say but I dont' have to do a damned thing. You dont' know feats of either. So shut the **** up.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Exactly. My point is proven. You say shit out of your shit hole and then when someone calls you on it, you have nothing to say but I dont' have to do a damned thing. You dont' know feats of either. So shut the **** up.
i dont have to. u dont know who the true darkseid is. i believe i saw him in apokolips now. he lost and badly. superman prime would laugh at him. nuff said.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:03 PM
TheGame17

they said somewhere that S.P. was the greatest meta-human that ever existed. a millenium in the sun + a green lantern ring seems powerful enough..
i think this version would take darkseid. all other versions can't.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:06 PM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote