KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Begins(Bale) vs Batman 89(Keaton)

Batman Begins(Bale) vs Batman 89(Keaton)
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Standard EQ

Fight in Gotham chuch in 89.

Who wins?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:20 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Batman Begins(Bale) vs Batman 89(Keaton)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
Standard EQ

Fight in Gotham chuch in 89.

Who wins?

Keaton>Bale

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:06 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Bale is the better actor, the better Batman, and et cetera.

He seems to be a better fighter, as well.

However, Batman 89 had friggin miniguns in the batmobile and blew the shit out of gotham with the batjet.

Batman 89 blows Bale away. stick out tongue.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:17 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bale is better period. Keaton's batmobile fails in comparison to Bale's Battank. Batman Begins takes him down and out.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 08:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

U cant fight with cars in a church....its a H2H with belts in the chruch end scene in 89.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 09:09 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by endrict
U cant fight with cars in a church....its a H2H with belts in the chruch end scene in 89.

In that case. Bale still is >Keaton. Keaton Bats was a decent figthter, however Bale Bats is a far superior fighter. Bale Bats defeats Keaton Bats 9/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 09:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

Bale Bats all the way...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 10:08 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

how is this a contest? keaton bats got his assed kicked in the church by a random joker thug.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 11:07 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by emporerpants
how is this a contest? keaton bats got his assed kicked in the church by a random joker thug.

Exactly. What I was just about to post. Bale Batman pwns.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 11:51 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Bale.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 11:55 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesdabest1

Keaton would kick his ass.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:34 AM
joesdabest1 is currently offline Click here to Send joesdabest1 a Private Message Find more posts by joesdabest1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Bale Batman can turn his head...unlike Keaton Batman.

Bale ftw.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:36 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

i liked keaton's batman better then the 2 sequals following batman returns but i also like the return to the old fashioned batman in the form of batman begins but keaton had better gadgets sorry

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:19 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Bale's Batman just utilizes a lot of side to side movement on him, since he can't turn his head, and his mobility sucks.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:22 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Juntai
Bale's Batman just utilizes a lot of side to side movement on him, since he can't turn his head, and his mobility sucks.

As did Keatons Batman, they both did the whole body turn to look in different directions. However, Bale could at least turn his head a little bit because the cowl base was really made of rubber latex.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:51 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by braz
As did Keatons Batman, they both did the whole body turn to look in different directions. However, Bale could at least turn his head a little bit because the cowl base was really made of rubber latex.
Keatons lack of overall mobility and peripheral vision is what I was talking about.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 06:52 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

bale kicks mr moms butt.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 06:57 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edward Nygma
The Riddler

Bale actually had muscle mass.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:02 AM
Edward Nygma is currently offline Click here to Send Edward Nygma a Private Message Find more posts by Edward Nygma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Juntai
Keatons lack of overall mobility and peripheral vision is what I was talking about.

Ohhh, my bad you said 'on him' I see...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:49 AM