KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Optimus Prime Gauntlet

Optimus Prime Gauntlet
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Optimus Prime Gauntlet

Okay, Optimus Prime gets a chance to fight the Decepticons he never encountered 1 on 1 in the film, (and more!) eek!

The fights in a deserted NYC. No people around.

1. Barricade

2. Scorponok

3. Devastator

4. Blackout

5. Starscream

6. Megatron(rematch)

Last edited by braz on Jul 19th, 2007 at 06:42 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:37 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Re: Optimus Prime Gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
eek!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:08 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

the movie version would make it to megatron and fail there.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Devastator may give him problems.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:47 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Priest
Devastator may give him problems.

Yeah, Devastator was damn durable, it took 4 autobots and the humans put together to take him out.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:49 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

The versions of the Transformers suck (however the movie was good) and we didn't get to see much of them. Movie version Prime would get stopped Scorponok. However, I believe Prime could take Devastator, Blackout, and Starscream. He would only have problems with Scorponok and Megatron.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 05:20 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by spawnwest
The versions of the Transformers suck (however the movie was good) and we didn't get to see much of them. Movie version Prime would get stopped Scorponok. However, I believe Prime could take Devastator, Blackout, and Starscream. He would only have problems with Scorponok and Megatron.

blink

Scorponok? What was so impressive about him??

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 07:16 PM
spawnwest

blink

Scorponok? What was so impressive about him??

***********SPOILER************
If you haven't already seen the movie

Scorponok's available to submerge (sand or concrete he'll still would be able to submerge) in the ground would make it too difficult for Prime to fight. Plus he seems to be able to take a lot of damage. He took a lot from gun fire and bombs and he only lost his tail and he has the size advantage.

Prime's weapons would not be effective against Scorponok. Prime's only chance would be to get close enough to Scorponok and use his energon sword like he did against Bonecrusher and I don't think Prime would be able to.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:07 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

If you haven't already seen the movie

Scorponok's available to submerge (sand or concrete he'll still would be able to submerge) in the ground would make it too difficult for Prime to fight. Plus he seems to be able to take a lot of damage. He took a lot from gun fire and bombs and he only lost his tail and he has the size advantage.

Prime's weapons would not be effective against Scorponok. Prime's only chance would be to get close enough to Scorponok and use his energon sword like he did against Bonecrusher and I don't think Prime would be able to.

Yeah, but that was with human weapons that he was able to withstand. The Transformers weapons are much more advanced, and plus, they were able to take him down and put him on the plane and he didnt seem to kill any of the soldiers when he got up or w/e so I would say that incapacitated him. erm but the ground thing would be kinda hard to surpass if Scorp was really being cheap with what he can do. If he came out and really fought though, he'd be dead.

Last edited by braz on Jul 19th, 2007 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:29 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Movie Optimus gets thru and wins.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 11:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Movie Optimus gets thru and wins.

So u think all the people around in the movie effected Opts ability to win cuz he didnt wanna kill anyone?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 11:09 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

(please log in to view the image)
Moving to Transformers Forum...

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 04:11 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

Yeah, but that was with human weapons that he was able to withstand. The Transformers weapons are much more advanced, and plus, they were able to take him down and put him on the plane and he didnt seem to kill any of the soldiers when he got up or w/e so I would say that incapacitated him. erm but the ground thing would be kinda hard to surpass if Scorp was really being cheap with what he can do. If he came out and really fought though, he'd be dead.

I agree but that's one of the things I didn't like about the movie. In the movie they were using human like weapons (pretty much bullets)

Now if they were using weapons like the cartoon, Prime could take Scorp

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 04:29 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

I agree but that's one of the things I didn't like about the movie. In the movie they were using human like weapons (pretty much bullets)

Now if they were using weapons like the cartoon, Prime could take Scorp

Yeah, true, but some of them had plasma weapons like Megatron(fusion cannon), Blackout, Bumble Bee and Ironhide but yeah like Devastator, Prime, Ratchet and Starscream just had weapons like us, but IMO even they were still more advanced just because their civilization is waaay ahead of our time, so they probably have more higher explosive weapons, more durable alloys with higher velocities, much higher calibers etc.

Last edited by braz on Jul 20th, 2007 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 04:50 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Optimus wouldn't be able to defeat Megatron, his jackassery would surely get to him.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 01:32 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Scythe
Optimus wouldn't be able to defeat Megatron, his jackassery would surely get to him.

Exactly. It would piss Opt off even more so he would kill him big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 05:04 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Exactly. It would piss Opt off even more so he would kill him big grin

I'de sure hope so, that would be sweet.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:56 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote