KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Hello My Name Is Selphie, And I Like To Draw Drawrings!

Hello My Name Is Selphie, And I Like To Draw Drawrings!
Started by: SelphieT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Hello My Name Is Selphie, And I Like To Draw Drawrings!

Hey dudes! Now that I know how to use this scanner, I decided to post up some scans of my artwork! Sorry if they are shitty scans at first, this is my first time trying this out. I've been drawing for years, please just constructive criticism if you must.(So in other words, don't tell me I "suck", tell me why I "suck".)

By the way, a lot of my stuff is just sketchy.....stuff.....

But other than that, feel free to observe!

(ps, it's late, I don't feel like cropping up these, so you can see stuff that isn't necessary, so just let it slide this time, pleaaase)

(please log in to view the image)

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 02:51 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Here's some sketches of a guy I know named Brenden. I have a crush on him, so I thought why not? Now you all know what he looks like. But I was too lazy to finish his whole body, so yeah.......

And here's Charles, El Esquelito. He's my creation, made him up when I was just a wee Selphie. He's been in a lot of my sketches, but I just decided to scan these more recent sketches. Here he is, in his cute, boney glory!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 02:54 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Here's me and my best friends! I'm obviously in the middle there.

Attachment: editedfriends.jpg
This has been downloaded 270 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 02:58 AM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Here's something I did as a project. A couple years ago in an art class, we were supposed to draw a picture, and then sketch that picture onto this special paper. But instead of drawing the shaded areas like you normally do, you'd be drawing the lighter areas. Hard to explain, but hopefully you'll understand it when you see it.

I was the only one in class who decided to do an actual human, instead of an object. T'was hard, came out kind of shitty, but I'm still proud of it. Hope you guys enjoy it. And I'll give you a high five if you can guess who it is, correctly.

Original Sketch

Final Project

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:03 AM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I like to draw skeletons. Here are some cute ones. I have a million more, but I thought I'd just post this one for now:

Here are some cute faces:

Here are ze monkies!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:10 AM
MR.Grum
Universal Soul collector

lulz

Grum Rule#1:ALL Grum Rules Apply.

(sig by PiGgLet)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:13 AM
MR.Grum is currently offline Click here to Send MR.Grum a Private Message Find more posts by MR.Grum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SelphieT
Yeah.........Obviously.

Originally posted by MR.Grum
lulz
Awkward.............

Just seeing all of Selphie's pics and then coming across your random @$$ post made me chuckle for no apparent reason. Don't make me do that.

But seriously...............Selphie..............I didn't know you actually had any talents. I didn't know there was actually.......something to you. Good work.

I like some of them.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:23 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Oh wow thanks, you thought I was some talentless betch? Thanks.

But anyways, which ones do you like?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:33 AM
MR.Grum
Universal Soul collector

i lub the monos

(sig by PiGgLet)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:38 AM
MR.Grum is currently offline Click here to Send MR.Grum a Private Message Find more posts by MR.Grum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR.Grum
Universal Soul collector

and teh cute faces

(sig by PiGgLet)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:42 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh wow thanks, you thought I was some talentless betch? Thanks.

But anyways, which ones do you like?
I actually like all of your drawings of People.......reminds me of a kind of Anime Style.....I immediately thought......."Japanese".

And I like the first drawings of your little Skeleton Guy. They're cute.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:05 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by InnerRise
I actually like all of your drawings of People.......reminds me of a kind of Anime Style.....I immediately thought......."Japanese".

And I like the first drawings of your little Skeleton Guy. They're cute.

Yeah, I've been drawing Manga since I was a pre-teen I guess. It's obviously developed, yay!

Oh thankies, whenever I look at the skeleton towards the bottom of the page, I always smile, cause he is just so cute. The top one is just......average.....

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:13 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very nice Selphie, I particularly like the picture that's second from the top of the page, it's really good. Oh, and of course, I love the picture of the monkeys.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:20 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Thanks chill! Gotta love the monkies.

Alright, here's some sketchy stuff.

I drew both of these while in an airplane. T'was random. The first is of a little comic I made. It's supposed to be funny, but I don't blame people for not finding it funny. Just a little short, bout Thanksgiving with my dog and I. The boxes are supposed to be like pictures......if you get it.......

This was also drawn on the airplane, I was thinking of Christmas, and here's the saliva of inspiration and drawings I dribbled out. (ps. Santa is saying, "Blah de blah")

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:51 AM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Alright, well here is a project I did a couple years ago in a Biology class, where we had to make our own set of species/family/whatever. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed drawing them. (ps, I swear my handwriting has gotten so much better, ha!)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:57 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

happy i like it

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 05:02 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Thankies!

Teehee, I thought I'd throw this in here for the heck of it. Here's my first test with sprites and .....sprite comics........

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 05:03 AM
Scythe
The Goat

The first little character she drew, the one in the trucker hat, is me! For those that wanna see me unmasked. Hehe.

Last edited by Scythe on Dec 4th, 2007 at 08:24 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 08:21 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
The first little character she drew, the one in the trucker hat, is me! For those that wanna see me unmasked. Hehe.
Thought that was your ugly arse.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:56 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Scythe

Heeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee you so cute! happy

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:57 PM