KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione
Started by: GoldenWitchy1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GoldenWitchy1
now with 5 new flavors!!!

Love Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

so here it goes.this is my story about Draco and Hemione and thier....interesting....relationship........written as if I were Hermione.interesting........

"compartment 12,compartment....OOF!"I said.I ran into something..someone,tall and warm."I'm so so-ugh!watch where you're going!stupid prat,ferret...."I trailed off.It was the one person I really didn't want to see.Malfoy."well,well.If it isn't the Mudblood Know it all,Granger.now why,would YOU be looking for compartment 12?it's only for the heads."he said in a bored tone.I just glared at him.He looked me over."what,what ARE you staring at?"I inquired.he snapped back."oh,nothing,just the most pathetic exuse for a witch ever."he drawled.I hated him SO much right now.

YOU DON'T HATE HIM....
WHAT WHO IS THAT?
I'M YOUR LITTLE VOICE.
LITTLE VOICE?
OH YES YOU'RE A SMART ONE AREN'T YOU?
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?
iT'S ABOUT YOU LIKING MR.DRACO MALFOY
WHAT?!I DO NOT!
FINE..I'M NOT ONE TO PUSH..BUT YOU'LL SEE

"I do not like him you stupid git go away!"I yelled"like who?"asked Draco in a srmi'decent way."nobody I have to go.."I quickly pushed my way into compartment 12.

the end of chapter one!so what o you think?shall I continue it?If I do I'll put a chapter every day.

Amo a mis amigos más que la vida sí mismo

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 11:53 PM
GoldenWitchy1 is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenWitchy1 a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenWitchy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenWitchy1

tell me now!!!!laughing

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 11:55 PM
GoldenWitchy1 is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenWitchy1 a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenWitchy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

It's got potential... Post more!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:29 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

yeah, definetly do more!

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:30 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenWitchy1

ok!I'm glad everyone thinx it's got potential.I myself say spunk.but only cuz I love that word......spunk,spunk,spunk,spunk.............

I was horrified to find that Dra-Malfoy.....had followed me inside."what do you want ferret?"I ask.he throws his hands in the air."you get turned into a ferret ONE time......"he says,putting one finger in the air for emphesis."well you look like one too!"I yell."why are you so ****ing madat me?I didn't do a damn thin and you know it!"he practically screams.I shrink in my seat.I feel terrible.For once Malfoy has a point,he didn't do anything and i was treating him like shit.But then again,he always treatee ME like shit,maybe I was just returning the favor.I can tell he's still seething."I-I'm sorry but you always treat me Badly,I'm just returning the favor."I say quietly.He nods."sorry"he says.i look at him with a confused look on my face."sorry for what?"I ask him.He turns his face away from me."for being such a-what's the word.I think...jerk or ass would do.I'm sorry for treating you the way i did."He says.he's looking out the window.It's cold outside,but not as bad as usual.I turn to the window.As I breathe out i can see my breath on the windowpane.I shiver.I don't like it when it's like this......I remembe some times when I was younger I would be in my house and it would get like this I'd not get any sleep the whole time.I feel eyes on my back.I turn to see Dr-Malfoy staring at me.Iraise an eyebrow."yes,can I help you?" I ask.he smirks."no....but you can tell me where you got that necklace if you don't mind."he says staring at the pendant around my neck.I look down at it and pick it up.I unclasp it and hand it to him.I watch him look t it."I got it for my 16th birthday.A month ago..."i say.He's breathing on the back of it now.I look at him with interest."whatchya doin'?" I ask leaning over his shoulder.Then i notice.It has words written on it.I read it.It says..........One Pure One not,a child is born.......Queen Catherine.I frowned.I'm the smartest which in school and I can't figure it out.He looks up at me."It's.........
it's,well i can't tell you.Just not yet......I need to know something first.Give me your arm please.The left one."he tells me.I put out my arm.He grabs it and I fell alot of pain."ouch,you're holding my arm too hard!"I say.He doesn't loosen his grip.I watch him take out a knife with a gold and silver handle.I scream.well I think I scream but really I go"please let go"In a whisper.He shakes his head and begins to cut my arm.Just a little slice.I watch my blood pour out.No...It's not my blood.It can't be it's gold.that's not blood.I gasp.I watch him cut his arm.His arm leaks like mine but his blood is silver.He looks worried."I knew it.I knew there was something about you!"he screams and starts to get all excited.He hugsd me.I look at him"are you feeling alright?"I ask.He just smiles."I'm great!Oh man there is SO much to do!you need to pick out a wedding dress...invatations!I need to go get some rings!woah!so much to do before halloween!"he says looking through his trunk."Um...wedding dress?"I ask nervously.He stops."I forgot you don't know!We need to get married! " he yells"WHAT?!!!!"I scream.

dun,dun,dun!!cliffhanger!what does he mean by get married?Why?
and what will Hermione say?!!find out in the next chapter:the Serpent and the Lion!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 11:26 PM
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

pretty good

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 08:13 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

That's awesome! I want to know more!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:15 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

*blink**blink*
i'm really amazed that hermione and malfoy could go so well togother...
tobad it's a harry and hermione relationship that JKR has promised in her next book....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:29 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

One point - you might want to sort out both your spelling and your grammar. The story and the dialogue are excellent, just a bit hard to decipher.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:37 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

hi great story so far when r u going to write more?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:00 AM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genius

It's really good. Keep going!!! big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:22 PM
genius is currently offline Click here to Send genius a Private Message Find more posts by genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

wait every1, it sez that chapter woz posted LAST YEAR!!!! so i think that the story isnt goin to b finished sad

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:05 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

maybe that was the end of the dream?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:25 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

noooo!!!
must know what happens!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:36 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Yeah! I agree with them all! ^^

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:47 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

it cant end like that, i MUST no wats goin to happen

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:45 PM
fantasygirl

Maybe some1 should PM the author.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:50 PM
sugar&sweet

if the author still comes ere

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:08 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i dont think she still comes here sad she might be on again at xmas eek! (look at her status)

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:54 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

OMG!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:08 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote