KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Yo ho, James Norrington fans out there!

Yo ho, James Norrington fans out there!
Started by: ShadySpirit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadySpirit

Yo ho, James Norrington fans out there!

Anyone feeling sad about James Norrington's death? I almost cried during that scene...

I was also very shocked. They had such a big scene of him getting back his sword and he dies after, what, just several minutes of screen time? That just makes me think the writers went, "Okay, we dunno what to do with Norrington anymore, so let's just kill him and make him a tragic hero even though his death is totally unnecessary". (hey, Elizabeth might not have died even if he didn't sacrifice himself)

Norrington should not have died. He doesn't deserve it! He's a great man...

Jack, Elizabeth and Will would ALL have been dead if it weren't for him!

Will would have died floating on the sea when he was child if Norrington didn't rescue him onto the ship; Jack would have been hanged as a pirate if Norrington hadn't allowed him to escape; and of course, Norrington died saving Elizabeth in the third movie.

So there! James Norrington is the true hero of all.

If you also feel that he shouldn't have died (at least not that way), go to www dot petitiononline dot com, and search for James Norrington.

There is a petition concerning James Norrington's return for POTC 4. SIGN IT.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 09:27 AM
ShadySpirit is currently offline Click here to Send ShadySpirit a Private Message Find more posts by ShadySpirit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Hello mate! Welcome to POTC KMC Forums!

I just want you to know that we have a Norrington thread, two actually, and we also have a thread about the petition... wink

Oh, and check out the H.J.F.S.H thread lol.

again, Welcome to the crew mate!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 09:33 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yes welcome!! we are all upset by dear James' death. we all love him..especially me...oh! and Jaeh and ESPECIALLY sailorleo. but he is such a sweetie!!!!!
<33333

HEART HEART HEART!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:20 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

lol yup that be me

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:21 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Oh! Here's his #1 fan!!!

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:52 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

eeeeekk! Norrington is on July on the AWE 2008 calendar! WWAAYYY TOO SSSEEXXII!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 01:55 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Anyone else flip their calendar so that Tia is hidden this month? I didn't want a freaky lady looking at me all the time..

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 04:54 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Ah heck. Nevermind then. stick out tongue

I think we all agree when I say...

"WE MISS NORRI!"

wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:57 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

ha ha yes i have him for my b-day, that's how much power i sway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I almost bought it too....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:30 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

shoot. why can't i find stuff like that around here?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:47 AM
ShadySpirit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
Hello mate! Welcome to POTC KMC Forums!

I just want you to know that we have a Norrington thread, two actually, and we also have a thread about the petition... wink

Oh, and check out the H.J.F.S.H thread lol.

again, Welcome to the crew mate!

Thanks! It's lovely to join this forum!

Sorry about making yet another Norrington thread, but he deserves more attention anyways! XD Everyone's only got their attention on Jack or Will... (even though they ARE just as hot)

I saw the HJFSH thread. LOL, that's funny...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 10:45 AM
ShadySpirit is currently offline Click here to Send ShadySpirit a Private Message Find more posts by ShadySpirit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadySpirit

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
yes welcome!! we are all upset by dear James' death. we all love him..especially me...oh! and Jaeh and ESPECIALLY sailorleo. but he is such a sweetie!!!!!
<33333

HEART HEART HEART!!!!

Thanks.

I still cry every time I watch the scene of his death. >_<

And your signature is totally awesome.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 10:48 AM
ShadySpirit

Originally posted by sailorleo
lol yup that be me

Hi there, glad to meet more Norrington fans!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 10:50 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by ShadySpirit

Sorry about making yet another Norrington thread, but he deserves more attention anyways! XD Everyone's only got their attention on Jack or Will... (even though they ARE just as hot)

well, Norri gets enough attention here you know.. stick out tongue we've been all planning to *cough* save him from the locker, or wherever he is right now, and strip him and give him to sailor. I've got dibs on the hat, coat, and boots. ibd has the wig, i think, and sailor has the real 'un. any dibs on any other clothing? stick out tongue

enjoy it here you will, sense it with the force i can... now, about that bottle of rum, where did i put it.. *trails off and looks for rum*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 11:21 AM
ShadySpirit

Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
well, Norri gets enough attention here you know.. stick out tongue we've been all planning to *cough* save him from the locker, or wherever he is right now, and strip him and give him to sailor. I've got dibs on the hat, coat, and boots. ibd has the wig, i think, and sailor has the real 'un. any dibs on any other clothing? stick out tongue

enjoy it here you will, sense it with the force i can... now, about that bottle of rum, where did i put it.. *trails off and looks for rum*

Is there even any left? Perhaps I can have the shiny buttons on his coat. XD I love his wig though. He looks so awesome with the wig. So very very awesome.

Oh, by the way, where did his sword go? Did it go down the sea with Davy Jones, since from what I remember, Davy Jones had taken the sword?

And help spread the word about the petition, please...

Random question!!!! What's your fav? Jack Sparrow's irreplaceable leather hat, Will Turner's show-off feathered hat, or James Norrington's Commodore hat, with the fluffy stuff at the top and the golden edge?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 06:08 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Seeing as I'm a Jack fan myself it would have to be Jack's tricorn...not only because I love him but because it's REALLY piraty and I love everything piraty.

I love Jack's hat because it means more to him than the other hats mean Will and James.

I also love Liz's black tricorn in DMC...not so much the asian one in AWE.

My second favorite though is Norri's Commodore hat!! It's the cherry on the icecream sundae. It's so "Royal Navy" and polished and cool.

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:18 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I'm pretty sure Will has Norrington's sword. Because in the beach love scene where their swords are crossed in the sand I looked at the handle on the swords and one looked A LOT like Norri's.

It had the same bent handle and narrow blade.

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:21 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*cries* I want a new sig..

back to topic, i'd like Jack's tricorn because it looks cool, next is James' hat. Will's was just... err, too weird for me. I don't like hats with feathers. reminds me of bows and robin hood. bows remind me of legolas. and so on and so forth.. stick out tongue

I didn't notice that tee... big grin but i think will does have it, i last remembered seeing the sword still in his gut. maybe he retrieved it and used it after they pulled it out.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:11 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by IheartPocky
Anyone else flip their calendar so that Tia is hidden this month? I didn't want a freaky lady looking at me all the time..
lmfao!! i did!!! no way!!!
Originally posted by ShadySpirit

hehe..thats me and jaeh! feel free to stop by and ask to rent one happy

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 08:15 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

You have to pay two barrels of rum per day of course.. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 02:56 AM