KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Red presents: The King Kobras, oh snap!

Red presents: The King Kobras, oh snap!
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Red presents: The King Kobras, oh snap!

Greetings One and all of the most brilliant website to behold man since Cartoonnetwork.com. I'm Speaking to you, KMC! Yes, I King Kobra, Grand Leader, of the King Kobra Klan, is pleased to announce the downfall of the mongooses! We, the grandest of KMCites! ....Is that KMCians or KMCites? Anyway, We! The Anti-Mongooses! Shall lead this forum to the worse possible era of KMC since the rise of the Illuminati. our Non-Anti counterparts! So uhhh when a baby steals a lollipop from a senile old man, that being Tricksterpriest! The king kobra Klan Shall be there! So if a moderator closes this thread, do you know what I have to say to that?

DAMN THAT WOULD SUCK.

So Here, ladie and gentlemen and that isn't a typo!, I guess gentlemen was a stretch...Without Further Apu (please log in to view the image)

I, The Imfamous King Kobra, present to you, The Anti-Mongooses, The King Kobras.

(patiently awaits nino to say this thread is closed)

Credit to Red, Jason, and Trickster.

(please log in to view the image)
"OUR TIME HAS COME"

First 5 or 6 members to post get on the new banner.

-A Redatom Production

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 04:54 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:03 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Nope, guess not.

10?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:03 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Oh wait, this is my forum. Where the hell am I?

Lemme regroup...I'll be back to close this ina bit.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:04 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Digi, come on. you and I both know that it was mostly Marea who caused the problem last time. We had the biggest group on KMC and the longest team thread ever.

What about all the people from the team thread who enjoyed it? the Guy222, LordDaceous, the jasons of the thread? The kayakats, the redatoms, are you going to deny them a place to have and call their own thread?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:15 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I have to say, the name "King Kobra Klan" is in rather poor taste, as a group name...

If we're counting, I suppose this is 9.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:22 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Mesa like to join yousa.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:25 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:25 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Mesa like to join yousa.

Welcome to the new team Ash. big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:26 AM
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

7 and Ash, you're officially a member of the Kobra. Welcome.

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Last edited by Vally-Doosh on Aug 7th, 2007 at 05:29 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:27 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
Were you part of this from the beginning?

Oh, and y'all got pwned by Digi.

Tee hee... "y'all"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:27 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

We're not dead yet......

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:29 AM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Were you part of this from the beginning?

Oh, and y'all got pwned by Digi.

Tee hee... "y'all"

Hey Smurph

I be honored to join

Lets all have fun. Mongooses do live forever

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:30 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression

I'm sure you've already taken into account the controversy surrounding your teams initials.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:30 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
no expression

I'm sure you've already taken into account the controversy surrounding your teams initials.
They'd have to be pretty dense not to, considering that the last word is "Klan".

erm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:32 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

i'm just a figure head founder who made a nice opening post and named the group, my group's gone brah. my roll here is the same as of your group, but they went and had me make the opening post, i'll post in here as much as I do with the off-topic and illuminati probably

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:32 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

They'd have to be pretty dense not to, considering that the last word is "Klan".

erm

i'm just a figure head founder who made a nice opening post and named the group, my group's gone brah. my roll here is the same as of your group, but they went and had me make the opening post, i'll post in here as much as I do with the off-topic and illuminati probably

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:33 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Not if Digi closes it now...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:35 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by JasonK4
Were you under the impression that I would have problems with calling Red dense?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:36 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Not if Digi closes it now...

2, now 3 posts, it's already the equivalent of the number of posts in the Illuminati, meh, i'm not fighting to keep it open, though it's my brain baby

Everyone comes to me nowadays with their thread ideas....EH Smurf

Here's to an interesting thread

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:41 AM