KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Jetfire v.s Thundercracker

Jetfire v.s Thundercracker
Started by: Rufus T Firefly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Jetfire v.s Thundercracker

I was bored and curious

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 06:47 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Ok, first things first... What medium are we using? Comic, or cartoon?

2nd, what are the battle stipulations? (You know, like whats the terrain, stuff like that.)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 06:57 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ok, first things first... What medium are we using? Comic, or cartoon?

2nd, what are the battle stipulations? (You know, like whats the terrain, stuff like that.)

well Let's go with the Dreamwave comics version of each character. I mean I didn't see anything impressive about Skyfire from the animated series...

Nothing to imaginative about this here battle, We'll make it in the Arctic region in which Jetfire has been frozen in, in some continuities...We'll say he was just thawed out, and immediately the two engage in battle.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 07:09 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Alrighty then...

In all honesty, I think jetfire will take the majority, but not by very frigging much... in the dreamwave series, it's sai he's prone to equipment failure infrequently, due to use of experimental technology he develops (he's very similar to Wheeljack in that respect).

However,etfire is big, strong and just as fast as Starscream, an carried a double barreled particle rifle.

While Thundercracker is less confident about the Decepticon's morals (Or lack thereof) in Dreamwave... making him slightly less effective as a Warrior, an his distaste of those that cannot fly cannot cover Skyfire...

I'm also not sure of Thundercrackers capability of damaging Skyfire using his incindiery bombs and blasts, consiering Skyfire can traverse atmospheric flight into space, and back again... reentry into an atmosphere is very VERY hot... so I can guestimate that Thundercrackers incindiary attacks woul be less effective than normal.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 07:23 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

So are you saying a match between Starscream and Jetfire would be a much better match?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 07:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Yeah, althouygh Jetfire/skyfire still takes the slight majority, ue to the fact that Jetfire is just as fast, just as smart, but stronger an larger as well.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 07:39 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, althouygh Jetfire/skyfire still takes the slight majority, ue to the fact that Jetfire is just as fast, just as smart, but stronger an larger as well.

ot bad for someone who was mindless throughout Marvel's transformers run

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 07:45 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Lol

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 07:51 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkstorm, do you actually know anything about the comics besides what you read online? Have you ever actually read them regularly?

It seems like you read character profiles and then judge accordingly, rather than actually knowing anything more.

Thundercracker is nothing more than a minion, Skyfire/Jetfire is a huge warrior, one of the biggest, boldest Autobots ever. Thundercracker isn't even the best out of the seekers.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 08:12 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Alpha... Did you even bother to read what I said?

because it sure oesn't look like it..

I said Jetfire takes the majority...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 08:27 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, that was an additional part I added as my reply to the thread topic.

I asked you a question, however.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 08:43 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

I have the Dreamwave comics, I have Dreamwaves profile books, and I have the entire series of toons, an the rerelease extended toon movie.

Now back to what I was saying... please read what I'm actually saying, rather than what you think I'm saying...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 08:47 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Try reading what I said, I wasn't disagreeing with you simply because I said my verdict on the fight in the same post.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 08:58 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

If you're referring to G1, Jetfire was only initially mindless.
Shockwave created him, but by the time it came to instill the matrix in him, giving him life/mind etc, Prime had zapped it into Buster for safe-keeping.

Then after Prime was back to normal and Buster'd returned the Matrix to Prime, Jetfire was matrixed up and wasnt mindless anymore.

And Jetfire STILL wins. stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Aug 4th, 2007 at 11:23 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 11:20 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Try reading what I said, I wasn't disagreeing with you simply because I said my verdict on the fight in the same post.

-AC

You asked me a very silly question at the same time you agreed with me.... that makes very little sense Alpha.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 12:21 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just happened to get it right and I agreed, it's in no way contradictory to me questioning your knowledge or where you acquire it from.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 01:07 AM
Darkstorm Zero

You should have kept that in the other thread, where we where in a full swing debate already.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 01:11 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's hardly full swing debate, and it wasn't thread specific.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 01:25 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Then why bring it up here? I told you in the other thread where my info is from.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 01:35 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you not read that it wasn't thread specific?

I thought you knew more of TF than toons and profiles, I was wrong.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 04:02 AM