KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel

Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Fourth sequel

Yes, ladies and gentlemen boys and girls (that's what they say at disney land) We are back by popular demand to shed a little light in your pathetic lives hahahahaha, we're now onto our fourth story for a sequel Happy Dance so get ready for a rootin' tootin' good time!

Authors: Orlando_lover45, MissesDepp?!, really_bad_eggs
nick names: OL, MD, RBE okay?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:37 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Will usually doesn't wake up quite as early as he did that morning, he stumbled out of bed, kissed Elizabeth on the head got ready and decided to take a walk through town. Not that there was much happening in town though, the merchants were getting ready to start a day of business. The sun had just risen and was now almost half way in the sky. It was peaceful, serene. He could smell dew and sun. Be for long this scene was disturbed by a little comotion in one corner. Someone was trying to steal bread. Will stopped and turned. The boy had grabbed onto a loaf of bread and the merchant was fighting for it. Will approached the boy, the boy looked about 16. Will tapped him on the hand.
"Put it back, this is wro-" The boy turned his head to reveal he wasn't a boy but rather a girl. Will let go of the bread giving the girl enough time to run away. Will started chasing after her, he was running on one side of the booths and she on the other, the only time they caught a glance was the time when the booth ended. Finally Will took jumped through one of the openings in a booth and grabbed onto the girls collar. Will yanked her back causing her to let out a little choking sound. The girl spun around, she knew she had been defeated. She was wearing a very dirty button down shirt that appeared to be too big for her, on top of that an old leather vest and a peice of cloth trying to resemble a tie. She had a sort of ancient conductors hat and generals coat. Will was out of breath.
"Stealing. Prison." the girl nodded. She was taken to Commodore Norrington.
"What is wrong with todays youth and society girl if we are allowed to steal others property?"
"The kind of youth and society that is hungry." The girl replied
"Hungry is the food of rightgeousness."
"Rightgeousness? you can talk about rightgeousness when you army guys get up off of your arse and do something!" Commodore Norrignton looked hard at her.
"What's your name girl?"
"What do you want it to be?"
"I sudgest you tell me or else you might have to talk to the exicutioner."
"...Samantha. Sam." she retorted, in no hurry to see the exicutioner.
"Last name?"
"Nope." she said simply. Will looked at her, a little grunjy but still attractive. Will felt bad for her.
"There is space at our house for you." Will said. Sam looked at her.
"Thanks, but no thanks. I got my lecture and I'll be going now" She put her hat back on and started to leave.
"Splendid idea turner...teach her manners and grace, re enter her into society."
"What? am i an animal now?"
"You might as well be..." Norrington said.
"You can't make me go anywhere."
"With these." he held up her realease papers "we can." Sam looked worried she went up to Will.
"I eat a lot, tons i'd eat you out of house and err...home." Sam smiled hopefully.
"That's fine the chef makes too much already." Will answered. A look of disapointment crossed Sam's face. Will went to sign the realease papers Sam watched as the pen almost touched but then she distracted him.
"BLADDER! i have small bladder, it's funny though because i also have a bladder control problem so everything that's there just, comes out."
"Don't worry we have 5 bathrooms in the house." He went back to signing it.
"LOOK! i just won't be very happy okay?"
"Believe me, you'll be fine." Will signed it.
"Okay. so now that I'm being forced to go I'll have you know, don't expect me to be all polite and stuff."
"I don't."
"Good."
"You couldn't be polite if you tried, that's what we need to teach you." Will kept walking. Sam stalled.
"Come on Samantha." he said still walking up the path to the house which looked more like a castle to Sam.
"You mean a dress?"
"Yes."
"And the heels?"
"Ya the heels too."
"Corset?" Sam winced.
"Yes."
"Oh god, i'm not going to last!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is one of the first beginnings i've done that didn't start with Jack. but he comes later and MAYBE takes Sam on an adventure confused Will he? or won't he? no yes wacko whistle

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:06 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait! really_bad_eggs had a really good beginning! she pmed it to me, i'll go get it. i'll post it on here and if you like it we can start a new thread.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:00 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

man stood on the edge of a cliff, surrounded by men in uniforms pointing guns at him. "Mates, you'll all remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!" With this he stepped back and dived into the blue ocean below. The men fired their guns but their bullets bounced harmlessly off the jagged rocks below.
Jack was falling onto the rocks, falling, falling, falling....
"GAH!" Jack suddenly jolted awake, causing his jug of rum to roll onto to the cobbled floor with a thunk. He walked up to the bars of the makeshift prison, wishing the napping jailer would go away for a bit so Jack could pry open the doors with a bench a few men were dozing on. He turned a bit and spotted two medium-sized rocks near the corner.
He grabbed those and some hay sprinkled on the floor and began to rub the rocks together, quickly, until after several minutes a small spark jumped on the hay. Jack blew on the smoking hjay, making it hiss and grow red at the tips. When a small flame appeared, he through it out a tiny window into the haystack outside.
"Mate! Oy, mate! Wake up!" He threw small stones at the snoring jailer when finally the smoke from the smoldering haystack awoke the lazy man. "Jesus!" He shouted waddling quickly outside. When the man was out of earshot, Jack lifted one end of then bench and dumped the men laying on it.

this was all by really_bad_eggs by the way

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:04 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

I like them both. You guys are the writers, you figure it out.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:11 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

ahhh i don't care!!! we'll start off with missesdepp?!'s beginning and mine will introduce when jack comes in

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:21 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

sooo it's fine how it is that way we don't have to rearrange anythin

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:22 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Yeah, like in movies when there is 2 points of view going on.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:22 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

(this is continuing off of jack's intro)

He then placed the bench intricately into the bars as a lever and pushed down. The bars squealed and scraped against each other and finally lifted up. The other men in the jail cell looked at Jack in wonderment. Jack smiled a crooked smile and said, "I'm off, mates."

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:24 PM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

there jack's introduction into the story is done now you go orlando lover

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:25 PM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

is orlando_lover45 on??

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:25 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, i will. i'm writing from my dad's office, so i'll be going to school soon.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:14 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

once on deck, Jack hid behind a pile of tangled rope, thinking about his next plan of action. That's when he saw black tatered sails appering trew the fog. The Pearl. They were coming to save him from the Spanish Navy, who had captured him when he tried to steal a great deal of their gold. Obvioulsly, he had been caught and thrown into the brig. and now he was going to escapee. but how to get to the pearl without being seen? He thought for a minute, and then he had an idea.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:17 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Will? who is that?" Elizabeth was up when they got back to the mansion.
"This," Will gestured to Sam, "Is Samantha. I saved her from jail. She was so hungry, she was stealing. Commidor said that we could keep her and show her proper manners."
"Really?" Elizabeth walked up to the girl.
"My name is Elizabeth, and your Samantha?" She gestured out a hand.
"Yeah, but call me Sam. You got any food around here?" Sam asked.
"Yes, third door on the right." Elizabeth pointed down the hall.
Sam raced down the hall in that direction.
"Is this okay? I mean, we don't have any experience..." he trailed off.
Elizabeth knew what he ment.
"Yes, but she's so skinny. We can have her stay here for a while. We have an extra bedroom and the maids can buy her some new clothes. It'll be great." She said, leaning slightly on Will.
"All right, as long as it's fine with you." Will said.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:41 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Meanwhile on the pearl Jack had just been pulled out of the water.
"JACK YOU FOOL! IF WE HAVE TO RESCUE YOU ONE MORE DAMMED TIME I'M OUT OF HERE." Annamaria shouted.
"That's what you say every time." Jack brushed past her.
"What be the plan of action Jack?" Mr. Gibbs asked.
"I think i might be on to something lads...we have to go back to Will and ELizabeth, they'll support the mission."
"Aye, that they will, but Jack? What be the mission."
"That, my associate is a surprise." Mr. Gibb's response was interrupted by gun shots.
"GUN FIRE CAPITAIN!" a crew mate warned.
"Let's get out of here!" he smiled

At the house Sam sat in front of a cupboard eating absolutley everything in site. Elizabeth watched her disgusted.
"Your manners really do need help Sam."
"What wrong with my manners?" Sam asked, then she burped.
"Exactly. Also your clothes..." Elizabeth looked Sam up and down. Sam looked at her sleeve.
"Ay! what's wrong with 'em?"
"Your smell" Elizabeth answered with a fact. Sam smelt under her armpits and shrugged.
"And of course edicate!" Elizabeth stated proudly.
"What's edicate??" Sam asked, her mouth full of bread a little spat out and hit Elizabeth on the cheek, she closed her eyes and whiped it away.
"Sorry." Sam said swallowing.
"Because we don't have new clothes for you at least take a bath while we wash your old ones."
"Annabel!" She called to a maid. The maid walked in
"Yes mam?"
"Please get your girls to assist her with bathing."
"Yes mam." a few other maids came to help by taking Sam upstairs. They filled a tub with water that they had heated on the stove.
"Please remove your clothes."
"My...clothes?"
"Silly girl, do as your told." So Sam handed her the clothes. Annabel gave the clothes to another maid who nodded and left the room. Without that much of a struggle Sam was finally clean, her hair was brushed, and she put on her new clothes. She was then sprayed with perfume. Sam coughed drowing in the fumes.
"What's that?"
"It's rose..."
"Smells like lily."
"Well it's not Lily it's rose." Annabel let Sam go back to the kitchen, Will and Elizabeth were upstairs talking.
"She's a very nice girl." Elizabeth said.
"Ya, she's great."
"Just needs a little polishing that's all. We should have her good as new in no time." Sam was in the kitchen stuffing her face with bread. The doorbell rang. Sam leaned back in her chair but saw nobody going to answer the doorbell rang again. Outside Jack was looking in the window.
"C'mon laddy open the door." Sam got up still chewing on bread and opened the door she lifted her arm.
"Hel-" Jack started. Sam interuppted.
"What does this smell like to you?" she asked. Jack looked alarmed, even though he had been around some pretty weird people he had never had such a question.
"Huh?"
"Do you think it smells like Rose or Lily?" Jack awkwardly leaned in and took a short sniff.
"Uhh...Lily?"
"Yes, yes it does." She smiled.
"Now is-"
"WILLLLL! ELIZABBBETTHHH! DOOOR!" she shouted. Elizabeth came down.
"Hello Jack! Have you met Samantha."
"Yes, your daughter smells very nice." Jack smiled at her. Elizabeth looked confused.
"Oh i'm not her daughter she saved me from dying of hunger." Sam nodded.
"How old are you?" Jack asked.
"16."
"A little old to adopt."
"She didn't adopt me." Sam said with sass. "The daughter of Elizabeth Swann does not wear such un fashionable clothing sire." She said standing up straight, hands clasped smiling and batting her eyelashes.
"Look,she's got it down pat. Only i'm not a sire."
"Sir?"
"No."
"Monsieur?"
"No."
"Counte?"
"No."
"Seni-"
"Just, Jack."
"Oh so you're a Jack are you?"
"Sam I think Jack and I have to talk alone." Elizabeth interuppted.
"Ah, i see. Well Jack, i bid you adue." She bowed.
"A lady doesn't bow she curtsie's." Elizabeth called after Sam as she walked down the hall.
"Adopting street rats are we?" Jack asked.
"I can help her." Elizabeth said, head high
"A tiger can't change her stripes."
"It's a leopard can't change his spots." Elizabeth corrected. "Anyway what have you come here for?" ELizabeth invited Jack in.
"Well i was wondering if you could support another mission?"
"Another?"
"Yes."
"Whats going on this time?" Elizabeth asked, sam was listening from the kitchen.
"A race."
"A race?" Elizabeth asked.
"Almost every country in the world. Chinese pirates, Spanish pirates, Indian Pirates, Privateers. It's a long course but the prize, luv. It's worth it. Treasures beyond your wildest dreams." Sam heard it all from the kitchen but at treasure she couldn't hold it she came running up to Jack.
"You mean Treasure? and adventure? and pirates and TREASURE!"
"Excitable little thing aren't you?" He laughed.
"Pirates! A BUNCH OF PIRATES. Oooo you're a pirate. are you romantic and mysterious?" she asked. Jack smiled smugly. He liked the idea of being romantic and mysterious.
"Like you wouldn't imagine luv."

Curiouser and Curiouser

Last edited by MissesDepp?! on Jan 13th, 2004 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:03 PM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

did you use the lily rose part as a tribute to johnny depps daughter? or was that an accident?

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:42 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

"Sam, that is a very un-lady like question."
"well it's a good thing I'm not a lady." Sam smiled. Jack smiled back.
"So you'll be supporting us then?" Jack asked Elizabeth.
"Of course, and as usual I'll be going with you."
"YOU?! on an adventure?"
"I know it's hard to believe luv but she once at worms." Jack laughed. Sam looked shocked. Elizabeth blushed.
"That was only because we were starving. Now then Jack don't you need a dock pass for the night?"
"Yes luv."
"I'll go get that then." Elizabeth patted off. Sam stood gawking at Jack.
"Smile." she said. Jack smiled revealing his gold teeth. Sam smiled back.
"Turn around." she said again. Jack spun around once giving Sam time to look at him.
"Do you have a gun?"
"Pistol." Jack corrected. He reached into his coat and pulled out his pistol he handed it to Sam.
"It's beautiful!" Sam exclaimed and handed it back.
"Sword?" Jack pulled out his sword and handed it to Sam. She looked at her reflection in it. She started spinning it around making whoosing noises. Elizabeth came out with the dock pass.
"You're going to get dirty sam." Elizabeth warned. Sam sadly handed Jack his sword back.
"Alright then off I go." Jack opened the door and went to leave.
"WAIT!" Sam called after him he stoppe and looked at her.
"Can you say 'Arg me maties it'd be the plank for yas'?" she asked.
"Let me do it Jack sparrow way. Walk the bloody plank you lazy land lovers."
"EVEN BETTER!" She beamed. "Bye!" she called after him
"Tah!" he replied. Elizabeth shut the door.
"He is SO cool." Elizabeth rolled her eyes, sighed and walked away. Sam looked out the window and watched Jack swagger off.
"A real pirate" she said to herself.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:17 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

HEY I NEVER NOTICED THAT! cool, ya i geuss it is now tee hee

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:18 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

um, could we change her age, please? everysingle person we bring into the story is eather 15 or 16. can't we make her like, 13 or something? something younger cuz she sounds like it.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:20 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ya ur right she does

ATTENTION ALL SAMANTHA IS CURRENTLY 13, THANK YOU!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:26 AM