KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Your harry Potter book your way.....

Do you think this was a good idea????
This poll is closed.
NO WAY 1 50.00%
YES 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Your harry Potter book your way.....
Started by: HPRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HPRules
SMILE

Your harry Potter book your way.....

Okay ,so I'm not good at starting things so i made this multi author thread for people to create their own harry potter story do whatever you please.

Have FUN Happy Dance

PS. i would like some romance in this story big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 11:43 PM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hprules, u r crazy, but i guess i cud start writing another story

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:43 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

will post soon, gotta do sumtin quikly

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:05 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRules
SMILE

BANANA DANCES Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LOL anyways ill write some after your post alrighty big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:20 AM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

alright smile big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:29 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Harry was staring at his window, at the sunrise, soon he would be called downstairs, to make breakfast, for the Dursleys. He stroked Hedwig, as she came through the window, not just 5 minutes ago, from her night hunt. She dropped a dead frog on his desk, then went into her cage. Harry locked the bronze cage, he received in his first year. "HARRY! COME DOWN AND MAKE BREAKFAST NOW!!!" came the shrill scream of his Aunt Petunia. He ran down the steps, as fast as he could, so he could get this over with. He ran down and started making bacon. Then he started to make eggs, and french toast. Then he heard a faint pop outside, the door. All the Dursleys and Harry turn toward the door. Harry sees a mane of bushy brown hair. He runs to the door and opens it up. Hermione pulls Harry into a bone-crushing hug. Harry stomach does a backflip.

"Hermione, what are you doing here?" Harry asked, rubbing his back.

"Oh...Well, my family doesn't have an owl, and well I said, I'd come to pick you up." Hermione replied, blushing. Harry turned toward the Dursleys, who still had grim faces. He ran upstairs and threw everything into his trunk. He grabbed Hedwig's cage and his trunk, and took them downstairs. Hermione was smiling as Harry entered the room. He smiled back, which made her blush. "Here Harry, grab my hand and we will go." Hermione replied.

Harry gave her Hedwig's cage, and smiled at the Dursleys. His aunt was smiling, but Dudley and his uncle were still wearing grim faces. Harry waved good-bye then Hermione apparated them to her house, where Harry saw the whole Weasley family (disincluding Percy). Harry let go of Hermione's hand and grabbed Hedwig's cage. And set off for the Weasley, even though Harry didn't want to let go of her hand, he did.

He brought his things in and looked around Hermione's house. "Wow," he thought to himself, "she has got a really nice place."

Your turn, HPRules. That's what I got. Please Hurry with the post.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:39 AM
HPRules
SMILE

alright i will try soon gotta start writing it out on paper and get someone to review it might not be up till tommorow gotta eat dinner bye bye

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:47 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

dang, i gotta go 2 sleep
ill b on tomorrow, u think up the stuff, aight?
cya later

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:48 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

gettin on secretly, u'd betta hurry, i am gettin off my comp, until tomorrow, at 1:30 A.M., so hurry, its 11:21 here now

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 04:21 AM
HPRules
SMILE

Writing it up on word right now

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:16 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

gud u betta hurry up, hope its gud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:26 AM
HPRules
SMILE

Here Goes big grin

Hermione Walked up to Harry with a happy look on her face, Before Harry could say anything she said "Ill show you to your room”, with a confused look on his face he followed Hermione upstairs to his room where he started to unpack his things. While unpacking he thought to himself “Why would he be staying here instead of the burrow?”
He kept on unpacking and decided when he went downstairs he would ask someone. When he was done unpacking he went downstairs and everyone was in the living room
Talking in a big group and introducing themselves to the Granger's, as Harry entered the room it went completely silent except for Hermione of course, She got up and introduced Harry to her parents then the conversation started up again, five minutes into the conversation Harry cut in and asked “Why were they here instead of the burrow?”
Everyone went silent and looked at each other with a should we tell him look on their faces….

Sorry for it being so short... Left a cliffhanger smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:27 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol i kno how to fill it
muaahhhhaaaaaaaa

Ron stood up and said, "Well mate, umm...You-Know-Who sent some Death Eater and Dementors, on the place, and it, well....it caught fire."

Harry's mouth dropped. He saw that all the Weasleys were now crying. Harry felt it was an aqward moment, and stumbled into the kitchen, to find Hermione, reading as usual.

He sat down on her right and he could have sworn that she moved a few inches to left. But he wondered why, she was acting weird around him.

ur turn HPRules..i have about an hour, so u betta get writing

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:36 AM
HPRules
SMILE

lol okay okay i will Very good by the way smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Closed, as requested by HPRules.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote