KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Electro Respect thread

Electro Respect thread
Started by: Black Adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Electro Respect thread

i bet none of you ever expected to see this no expression

Yes he's a villain. yes he loses to spider-man. but he has his moments.

(please log in to view the image)

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:07 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I read on other comic boards that electro is only a threat when he gets a powerup. to my knowledge he's only gotten one powerup that was quickly forgotten about.

heres a regular electro that actually uses his powers wisely

Electro's fight with spidey in MK spider-man

shows him lifting up metal objects.

lifting cars and dumping them on spidey

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:19 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Durabilty

after getting his face punched in by spidey and surviving a direct gas explosion his still conscience and manges to shock spidey off the building

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:27 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:35 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

nice yes

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 03:49 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

The only bad thing about electro was (and you all know you hate this...)

HIS ***ING COSTUME!!!!!

It's better when he's an ultimate.... cause at firt glance it looks like he's wearing a star on his head.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:01 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

i respect electro

i love the costume too though

comics need a wee bit o cheese

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:08 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
The only bad thing about electro was (and you all know you hate this...)

HIS ***ING COSTUME!!!!!

It's better when he's an ultimate.... cause at firt glance it looks like he's wearing a star on his head.

his costume is alright without the mask. or with the flat mask look he had in MK whenever he wasn't using his powers.

The plain black body suite he has in ultimate just looks kind of well....plain and lame.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:10 PM
AcousticDoc

With his powers, Electro really shouldn't be regarded as such a loser in marvel. If only he used his powers in a more lethal manners. I just can't take the guy seriously after being punked by an inexperienced daredevil (with the yellow cotton suit instead of the reed richards designed red one as well!)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 09:25 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by AcousticDoc
With his powers, Electro really shouldn't be regarded as such a loser in marvel. If only he used his powers in a more lethal manners. I just can't take the guy seriously after being punked by an inexperienced daredevil (with the yellow cotton suit instead of the reed richards designed red one as well!)

to be fair that happened way early in both their carriers.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:26 PM
Priest

spidey should really loose the majority against electro, nice Respek thread ur putting together.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:39 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

with his powerup he had a few years ago he was fighting both x-man and spider-man at the same time x-man

even manged to stun x-man for a while.

not the same fight but I'd thought I'd include it

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:11 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Black Adam
his costume is alright without the mask. or with the flat mask look he had in MK whenever he wasn't using his powers.

The plain black body suite he has in ultimate just looks kind of well....plain and lame.
It's better than star head...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:15 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
It's better than star head...

not really

at least not to me.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:29 PM
Mider

is he like the version in the spiderman show he basically beat all of s.h.i.e.l.d single handedly and was a global threat, he absorbed alot of electricity and just took down shields head quarters which was a massive air born HQ, it also had alot of other help i think but electro took it down with out much of a sweat.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:32 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Mider
is he like the version in the spiderman show he basically beat all of s.h.i.e.l.d single handedly and was a global threat, he absorbed alot of electricity and just took down shields head quarters which was a massive air born HQ, it also had alot of other help i think but electro took it down with out much of a sweat.

Wasn't the show version the son of the red skull or something. he's not really a global threat. lacks imagination and smarts.

he's still a serious threat though

and is it just my computer acting up again or are some of my scans not showing?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:38 PM
Mider

he seemed to be a global thread, he could absorb as much electricity as he wanted i think with out harm to his person.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:49 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:16 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I like Electro he's more than just a villian..he's a force of f**kin nature man!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 01:20 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evo
Evolved Virtual Organism

No one else could stand up to Electro if they would really use his true potential in the comics.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 12:40 AM
Evo is currently offline Click here to Send Evo a Private Message Find more posts by Evo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote