KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Do you think they shoud make a new Blade Movie?

Do you think they shoud make a new Blade Movie?
Started by: Lighthammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Do you think they shoud make a new Blade Movie?

Okay I am A hardcore Blade fan and I just immensly enjoyed the three movies but I wish they would make another one, but I'm having a hard time thinking of how they could do it without avmpires, unless some survived Daystar. Do you think they should make another one and how do you think it should work, like ideas for plot and stuff like thar.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:08 AM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I wouldn't mind one, but is there even more to the story? All vampires are dead.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 04:28 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not if it turns out like the horrendous third, horrible HORRIBLE end to the trilogy.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:59 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

First off while the thrid was the by far the lat in the Blade Series, inter ms of beig of ranking the Blade movies but it was not that bad.There were only two things that I really didn't like about that movie. One there were a ffew contradictions of this movie of the the other two Movie. Like how it is mentioned in the second that vampires can see in the dark, yet they somehow need sglowsticks and lanterns in that pyramid. The toher was hat by elimintinating oallt he vampiresn they have now very limited ptions about what to do if they mke another one. There only two ideas I can think of so far. 1 is for them to fight some typeo fvampire that somehow missed getiing wiped out by the plague, reasons could be that the virus was'nt exactly 100% effective, these vampires immune systems were better, there were mysticla ones with abilites to stop it etc, or they fighht a different tye of suprnaturla bieng like werewolves oor zombies, because the vampire in the Blade movies weren't really magical, it was just a virus, and the only two spiees I can see a movie making it to be a virus is werewolves they actually had the original ending of the third movie being Abiagail and Hannibal fighting a werewolf in Shanhai, you cans ee it on the DVD and zombies, there was actually a book a read by Max Brooks that was written very seriuosly as if Zombies were real and it had that ebign a virus, they can't do mummies because if its a disease then therir basically zombies, Frankensteins monster, no because taht's is again magica; and mythical, and they can't do demons or devils because hat again fal;ls under mythcial and magical. Therir best option would be to fight vampires agi( with some xplantion how) or werewolves. They could do something like in previous movies were likebefore th virsu was released some vampires were cyrogenically frozen and they reawake in the future or somthein like that.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:10 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

And toto Soth aI remembered that at the end of the third movie Kings, says that everybody knows the war is never over, kind of implying that if they tried hard enough, there is more of the sory to tell.And It is highly unlike that the virsu was really 100% effective because almost nothing is 100% effective.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:11 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes,there should be another one with Morbius in it and the story should be similar to that of the 1990's Spider-Man cartoon series.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:22 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

I just realized they could do a prequel with the Nightstalkers like how they were formed and all thatand if they do that they shoud get the rest of the group involved other than King and Whistler. because the Dex oly had like three lines in the movies, Hedges, has a fair amount but he only is in like four scenes. and maybe they could give those guys depth like actually have a plot with them other then that their there. That reminds of anothertthig I didn't lieke about the last movie. As Abagail is walking thri=ough the base after Drake has torn through it, her expression does not change at all from when she first notcing something wrong, through finding two of her friendsdead and she doesn't even show any emotion until she finds Summerfield. I understand that othet than King, Summerfield was probably who she was closest with, but she shuld have shown some emotion for Hedges and Dex. I mean she found then dead and didnt even act shocked by that, she just continue searching without even a sign of that she even ared about them. And I was also confused by when Abagail is cradiling Summerfield in her arms, and Blade repeadtly says Use It, but she doesn't do anything except contiuing to move back and forth with Summerfield in her arms, and the reason I'm confueed is a what was Blade wanting her to use, and B how come she didn't suse what ever it was.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 10:07 PM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Not if it turns out like the horrendous third, horrible HORRIBLE end to the trilogy.
ya thrid sucked second was the best one I think

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 10:06 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The movies suck , Wesley snipes tried WAY too hard to be baddass. The first film was mediocre while the second downright cheesy (Reaper virus ? I'd expect that from a damn fanfic but not a freaking movie script) the third was disgustingly bad .

Dracula sucked in it , his sword fighting skills were sub-par (i saw better sword fighting in a 1960 version of macbeth ) , triple h sucked and they killed the only decent character Kris Kristofferson. The man brought a rough style to the film , had the best lines and was pretty damn funny.....

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 02:16 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Originally posted by Lighthammer
And I was also confused by when Abagail is cradiling Summerfield in her arms, and Blade repeadtly says Use It, but she doesn't do anything except contiuing to move back and forth with Summerfield in her arms, and the reason I'm confueed is a what was Blade wanting her to use, and B how come she didn't suse what ever it was.

He meant for her to use her grief and anger in the fightagainst Dracula.

The whole point of injecting the virus into Dracula was that it made it 100% effective, but I think that if there were some genetically altered vampires, like in the second movie, they might have a chance of surviving, like Blade did.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 02:40 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

IMO it should have morbius in it and Dracula (if there is a fourth that is).

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:58 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iceman2485

Leave the trilogy a trilogy

Hey Lighthammer,
The Blade movies are overdone and there's only so much of a plot that moviemakers could use befire it gets run out and part of yesterday's news. Besides, I thought a hard core Blade fan like you would like the comics better. It would also be cool if Blade interacted with another Marvel hero in a crossover show.

Iceman2485

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 01:59 AM
Iceman2485 is currently offline Click here to Send Iceman2485 a Private Message Find more posts by Iceman2485 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BerserkGene

Originally posted by grey fox
Reaper virus ? I'd expect that from a damn fanfic but not a freaking movie script

Well my question is,why not? It is supposed to be horror sci-fi.Hell,the aliens in Aliens are popping out of human chests and in Jurassic Park you have dinosaurs being born from prehistoric mosquito blood.

Anyway,Blade I was great and Blade II was just plain amazing.I don't think we need to go into just how terrible Blade *Trinity was (*lame as hell...) I think even Wesley Snipes has sued New Line Cinema over Blade III since he allegedly felt forced into making the movie.

I do think they should make a 4th movie,just so they can make up for the crappy 3rd one.Morbius would make a nice addition to the movie,possibly involving a story about artifically creating vampires.The problem is just who or what would be the villain.Dracula was supposed to be the ultimate baddy,but Blade III already f*ucked over that character.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 12:18 PM
BerserkGene is currently offline Click here to Send BerserkGene a Private Message Find more posts by BerserkGene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Morbius would be a good villian since he doesnt fit under that tpe of vampire int he other movies because he has BAt DNA not the Nocturna gene. And By the way the reason I like the Movies better tahn the comics was if it werent for the movies, Blade would still look like a Shaft reject, and the Movies changed his image, into what is seen in his comics today.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:54 PM
omaga
hope

HI ALL! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM MERGE WITH OTHER MARVEL OR DC CHARACTERS! BLADE AND DARE DEVIL OR SOMAT!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 05:22 PM
omaga is currently offline Click here to Send omaga a Private Message Find more posts by omaga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Do you mean merge like like become one being or forming a team with another superhero? If it's the second it be a good idea but theres a problem. In order for in to work it would have to be some obscure like Blade was at first cause otherwise they won't kinda have equal stsatus and like if it was Blade and Spiderman, the director would probably put most of the emphsisa on Spidey. But if they did, he should team up with another anti-hero and Dardevil is not an anti-hero. Someone like the Punisher or Wild Dog.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 07:24 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Daredevil isn't a normal hero either, he's pretty mean when he wants to be...

but no, i don't think a team up is a good idea... blade I and II were fine without them i think, and i'd love to see a fourth...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omaga
hope

dare devil maybe!

Originally posted by Lighthammer
Do you mean merge like like become one being or forming a team with another superhero? If it's the second it be a good idea but theres a problem. In order for in to work it would have to be some obscure like Blade was at first cause otherwise they won't kinda have equal stsatus and like if it was Blade and Spiderman, the director would probably put most of the emphsisa on Spidey. But if they did, he should team up with another anti-hero and Dardevil is not an anti-hero. Someone like the Punisher or Wild Dog.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:58 PM
omaga is currently offline Click here to Send omaga a Private Message Find more posts by omaga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omaga
hope

but the punisher for shore i think that could work! good shout

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:01 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

I've only actually seen the first blade and i reckon they should of lest it at 1

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 04:37 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote