KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs. Sion

Akuma vs. Sion
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Akuma vs. Sion

Gouki needs speed feats in SFIV whenever it comes out....Then you'll all be sorry.

But anyway, Akuma can fight someone who isn't that fast so everyone stops with teh "SPEEDBLITZ FTW!!!!!!!"

He takes on the Lord of Pain, Darth Sion from KOTOR II.

Who wins?

This is regular Akuma. Not Shin. Sion gets his lightsaber.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:18 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, seeing as Sion can't die, he wins.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:23 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Akuma, he would just remove Sion's head. XD

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 06:33 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well, seeing as Sion can't die, he wins.

????!???

uhm Gouki has the Shun Goku Satsu right?? then it doesn't matter if you're immortal. or Sion can resurect like Gill!?

what are the feats of Sion ?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 10:25 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sion will win this more often than not.

The only way you could beat him in KOTOR2 was to lower his will by talking him to submission. In fact the more pain he felt the stronger he became...not to mention Gouki is defenseless against a ****ing lightsaber.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 06:06 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sion destroys him. What's Akuma going to do against a lightsaber let alone Sion's other powers? Right nothing.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 06:10 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Only a diehard fan would believe Gouki stands a chance...even with Shungokusatsu the chances of his successfully pulling it off against a Sith Lord are slim.

And well...the lightsaber is just overkill.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 06:28 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Gouki gets killed in the horrible way.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 06:32 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sion knows nothing of techniques. In short, he's an idiot. he doesn't pull off massive Force powers. He's into physical combat.

And NO Star Wars character is on par with Gouki close-range.

Sion would have to pray to even touch Akuma with his bare hands, let alone a lightsaber.

Last edited by Shin_Nikkolas on Aug 17th, 2007 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 09:01 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Akuma runs

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 09:07 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the opposite direction screaming like a b*tch.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 09:17 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

I seriously doubt Akuma is scared of Darth Zombie.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 09:36 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

He isn't, he would just run or die.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 09:57 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nikkolas
Sion knows nothing of techniques. In short, he's an idiot. he doesn't pull off massive Force powers. He's into physical combat.

Sion would have to pray to even touch Akuma with his bare hands, let alone a lightsaber.
In terms of Force Techniques, that's true. However, what Sion lacks in knowledge of the Force he makes up for in lightsaber combat(I believe I read somewhere that he's a Sith Marauder, but I'm not sure it was reliable), brutality, and his hatred and pain which holds his cracked and broken body together. If Sion took one of Gouki's punches, he would be able to slice his head off with his saber.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 11:56 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nikkolas

A Jedi's strongpoint is H2H. Whats Gouki goign to do, block the lightsaber?

Sion destroys him. He either just hurls him to the sun with the force or slices his balls off. Any Jedi is a match for any Street Fighter in H2H.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 12:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

No Jedi or Sith short of the very strongest had the capability of hurling anyone that far Blaxian. And Scion is not that great with the force techniques.

And people do thend to forget that Akuma can teleport, and has moves that offer him invulnerability... This should offer Akuma enough protection from the Saber.

Now, don't mistake what I'm saying here for "Akuma Wins", but I'm going to need a heck of a lot more on why he loses for it to be accepted for me.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:00 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke Skywalker manipulates black holes and moves his Lightsaber so fast too other Jedi it looekd like he was using 20 lightsabers. Kyp Durran managed to force pull the Sun Crusherfrom a gas giant planet that had gravity so powerful it could crush ships in seconds, and he did it from miles away. Darth Sideous' force storm rips hole in space-time, can teleport people across the galaxy, and destroyed an entire fleet of capital ships.

Don't be fooled by what you see in the movies. No Street Fighter is a match for Star Wars characters.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is why SW EU sucks(outside of Kotor of course). They make the characters so ungodly powerful it's not even funny. Luke can supernova f*cking stars mane. Well anyway, Sion tho not great using the Force is still talented with a saber, is more brutal in combat than Gouki, and holds his body together with his hate and pain, and keeps himself from dying the same way. Once Gouki punches him, Sion will still be alive and will slice his head off with a saber.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:38 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed he can. Luke can actually probably solo M.Bison and Gouki if he wanted to. he's a god.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:40 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
A Jedi's strongpoint is H2H. Whats Gouki goign to do, block the lightsaber?

No. More like knock their head off or break their ribs with ridiculous ease.

quote:
Sion destroys him. He either just hurls him to the sun with the force or slices his balls off. Any Jedi is a match for any Street Fighter in H2H.

lol!!!

quote:
Luke Skywalker manipulates black holes and moves his Lightsaber so fast too other Jedi it looekd like he was using 20 lightsabers.

Luke is the strongest Force User ever.

He's about 10 billion times stronger than Sion.

quote:
Kyp Durran managed to force pull the Sun Crusherfrom a gas giant planet that had gravity so powerful it could crush ships in seconds, and he did it from miles away.

From what I understand, Kyp was boosted by Kun's power which was getting stronger and stronger.

Kyp is also in the Top Ten of strongest ever.

Ie. He's about five billion times stronger than Sion.

quote:
Darth Sideous' force storm rips hole in space-time, can teleport people across the galaxy, and destroyed an entire fleet of capital ships.

[quote]Darth Sideous' force storm rips hole in space-time, can teleport people across the galaxy, and destroyed an entire fleet of capital ships.

Strongest Sith ever and #2 to Luke.

8 billion times stronger than Sion.

quote:
Don't be fooled by what you see in the movies. No Street Fighter is a match for Star Wars characters.

Akuma would annihilate several Jedi or Sith.

I'd ask you not to pick the most uber and godly characters in all SW history to try and show why SW wins. SW does win but that's because you listed their absolute best.

Tell me what Jedi do you know who could physically walk on the bottom of the ocean. Kick a submarine from beneath the ocean.

Thanks. None of them.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:40 AM