KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » High School RP Registration!

High School RP Registration!
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

High School RP Registration!

It is the start of a new year. Many students have graduated to go up in grade, some have come from a Middle school and starting as Fresmen, and only a few have transfered from other places, totaly new to the school, even the city the school is in, Naturaly not knowing anyone. you may pick which you want to be. A kid who graduated from middle school? A transfered student? Or a Sophmore/Junior/Senior? You decide.

The rules are simple.

1. You may make up to TWO characters. In fact I recomend it.

2. I will control each of the School Staff Members. No one else will.

3. As far as your own characters you may do what you wish but expect school punishments.

4. Like a school there will be a Bell. If I say the Bell rings the class if over.

5. Yes a School day CAN end but that does not mean the rp is over. A new school day will begin. You may choose to have a social get together after each school day but remember it must not be too long so that the next school day may begin. It is similar to real life. Just when your having fun you have to go home to sleep because its a school night.

6. Fighting. You may choose to fight with another character if you wish but remember it is a school rp and Detentions, Suspensions, etc will take place, and must be adhered to. However the only way you can be kicked out of school is if you do not follow the rules of the rp. Suspensions will only be a period of two days in the rp. This is why I ask that each person make TWO characters. If one is suspended you have the other to roleplay as during your others absence.

7. If you are kicked out of the school that character is basically gone. So if you are going to make a trouble maker student please have your second one ... not a trouble maker. It would be sad to lose someone because they are being... well trouble makers.

8. this is a school RP and there will most likley be drama. Expect it.

Here are what must be filled out in order to be part of the RP

Name:
Age: ((Please have it matched to your grade. an 18 year old is not a Freshman.))
Race: ((African American? Caucasian? Mexican? Ect.)) ((Note: You are not permitted to make your character Racist in anyway. Any racial comments and you will be removed from the RP))
Grade: ((Same note with Age))
Transfer Student? Yes/No
Appearance:
Personality: ((Optional))
History: ((Optional))

The two marked Optional are marked that way because I always thought it was more fun to learn about what kind of character a person made during the rp. Keep suspence up and all that.

Any other questions feel free to ask me.

All those who expressed interest in the rp please post a Bio of your characters. As I have said Before I Suggest you make two. No more. however you DO NOT have to make two.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 12:48 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Note: Due to a lucky drawing all the people who Register as a Student will be in all the same classes. that way we can get rid of alot of confusion. After everyone has registered I shall put up a 7 class scheduel that will be followed through each day. Its 7 because thats how my high school was.

GO E.C. GLASS!!!.... sry

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 12:59 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Jalek Lek-Kuen Moye
Race: Black 1/4 arab
Grade: junior
Transfer Student? No
Appearance: bottom of info
Personality: normally quiet and ussauly a loner
History: you'll see, but many people know of him because he loves martial arts and wears martial arts uniforms to school everday

Attachment: jalek.jpg
This has been downloaded 226 time(s).

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 01:04 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Jessy Lee Redmond
Race: black 1/4 japanese
Grade: Junior
Transfer Student? No
Appearance: bottom
Personality: nice and outgoing, friendly but can be aggresive sometimes
History: ((will found out. but he's pretty popular and Jalek's cousin

Attachment: jessy.jpg
This has been downloaded 215 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 01:15 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: Jason Freeman
Race: Caucasian
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance: Athletic Build. 6'2. Blonde Spiked hair. Blue eyes. ((Will post picture later))
Personality: Doesnt like to be bothered. Doesnt take stuff from anyone.
History: Father is a Military man. Just transfered to the base outside the City.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 01:54 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: Freeman
Grade: Freshman
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance: Slender. Long hair dyed black. Blue eyes. Average goth rebling against his parents. ((Will post Pic later))
Personality: Doesnt speak alot. Isnt very social. Very smart. In advances classes with his Brother.
History: Younger brother of Jason. Just transfered in with his brother because of his fathers Military repositioning.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 01:58 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'll join and do a bio tomorrow.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 02:44 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

edit. wont let me delete. or add what i want

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Jan 1st, 2009 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 05:40 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

same.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 05:41 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

sorry about the triple post. my pc messed up and caused that to happen

well heres another example of jaleks clothing style (yes the jlek pics are me)

Attachment: jalek 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 216 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 05:47 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

ill post mine tomorro, im auzzie so im not sure bout the grades and stuff. All i know is my character is gonna be 16 years old. big grin

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 09:37 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

16? thats Sophmore. Or at least what majority of 16 year olds are. Unless its a later birthday so that it would be a Junior.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 01:15 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Note: noticed a typo on my second char. He isnt 14. I ment 15.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 01:37 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Alright. We have a few people ready for this so how about we get started? Ill post the Thread up now.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 11:15 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Nathan Nakoma Benton III (Nate or Nakoma)
Race: Black
Grade: ((Same note with Age))
Transfer Student? No
Appearance:
Personality: Nate is smart as hell but dumb as ****, meaning that he is book smart and achieves greatly scholastically but has no common sense at all. He comes off as an idiot and a clown but his grades portray a genius. Nakoma is very random. His clothing style is very different as well. One day he may wear some Girbaud's or a Nike outfit and the next day may be a Punisher shirt, or he may Cosplay as Majinn Buu.
History: Not any real history, just goes to school, play games and read comics and stuff.

Nate being random

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mageID=23740064

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mageID=23770416

Don't have any normal pictures sorry for being such a random person. The most normal ones I have are on my camera which is being racist at the moment. Sorry Fox.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 12:11 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I'll post when I get home tomorrow

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 01:14 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Not only will I play as the Teachers but I will have my own student as well. It will pretty much be how I was in high school.... besides the name of course. ^_^ Hope you enjoy it.

Name: Lily Anderson
Transfer Student? No
Appearance: Short Spiked Blonde hair. Big Blue Eyes. 6'0. Nose ring. Tongue ring. Three ear rings in each ear. Always wearign some kind of skull clothing ((Skull Wei. not Skrull))
Personality: Straight up Punk.
History: As far as school goes she is a fine student. Very few fights all of which proven to be started by other students. Good grades, but tends to not take certain things seriously. Outside of School she is a pain. she hates to talk to people and tends to stay by herself in and out of school. Will put up a small fight if she has to work with others.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 01:50 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

so now we have what what happen if we all went to the same highschool

interesting

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Jan 3rd, 2009 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 01:55 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

what?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 01:56 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
what?

He said this is like a simulation of what we would all be like if we all went to the same school.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 01:59 AM