KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Sylar - Dead or Alive?

Sylar - Dead or Alive?
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Sylar - Dead or Alive?

What do you want to happen with Sylar this season? Are you like me, and think that Sylar's character has been butchered since season 2, and now the "season 3 Sylar" is pure crap? Or do you want to see where his character can go?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 02:21 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Maybe hes dead now.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 02:29 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

I'm pretty satisfied with him the way he is. :/

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:46 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Maybe hes dead now.

NVM this... hes baaaack.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:23 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I wish for Sylars death ever since season 2, i have always said...if Sylar was killed at the end of season 1...he would be legendary...but his character is garbage at this point and cannot be salvaged i.m.o

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:25 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I totally agree all the shit they've been doing to him this season is freakin rediculious. He's been worse than a joke in character. It was pathedic.

But after the end of last nights episode it really looks like that mighta just been some of Loeb's crap. If the end of this episode was any indication then I'm happy to know that Sylar is Back! eek!

As long as the character is who he was always suppose to be and not more Sylar Petrelli, I wanna be good bullshit then I'm stoked to know the man is back in town.

But if I'm wrong and they're gonna go back to that shit. Even for a second then no, screw it. Kill the bastard already. Hell the show too, with all that other stuff you might as well anyway.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:44 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Eh I had no problem with Sylar turning good. It would have been better to see Sylar, and Noah be partners at the Company instead though. And I liked how he gave back into his evil side so easily because it's kinda hard to believe he could turn good so easily, and control the hunger.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 06:09 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kill the bastard.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 07:02 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

He's the staple villain, he shouldn't die until the end of the series.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I don't believe he should die at all

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:48 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Sylar has served his purpose..

They should move away from him and either kill him or find some way to to de-power him and place him somewhere never to be seen again

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 08:03 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

doubtful

... he will continue to be the main villain at least for the rest of this season...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 08:15 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by S_D_J
doubtful

... he will continue to be the main villain at least for the rest of this season...

sad sad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 09:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They already de-powered him and put him far away. I don't think Sylar is going to go away any time soon. They just need to make sure that his threat remains credible and not 'Oh no, it's Sylar here to kill us again... ... ahhh... and stuff.'

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 12:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Captain REX
They already de-powered him and put him far away. I don't think Sylar is going to go away any time soon. They just need to make sure that his threat remains credible and not 'Oh no, it's Sylar here to kill us again... ... ahhh... and stuff.'

I do agree with you that Sylar should remain a credible threat ..

do you think he could somehow seek redemption?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 09:15 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO.

He doesn't deserve redemption.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 01:08 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If Sylar attains redemption. It would fit perfectly with the cheap, lazy and just plain bad writing. Sylars character does not nor has he ever wanted redemption. In his mind, his actions are completely justified. redemption has been on his plate several times and everytime he has brushed it aside.

However, like i said, Giving Sylar redemption would be consistent with the shitty writing in this show.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 02:11 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote