KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E11 - Powerless

S02E11 - Powerless
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S02E11 - Powerless

Official Episode Preview

Deep below Primatech Paper in Odessa, TX, Peter's reunion with Nathan turns violent when the brothers, Matt and Hiro all clash thanks to Adam and his pursuit of the deadly Shanti Virus. After watching his heroic cousin captured by a street gang, Micah turns to the one person who can help him save Monica -- his mom. Meanwhile, Maya tragically learns how much of a monster Sylar really is during his kidnapping of Molly and Suresh. Meanwhile, Elle decides to play hero to get back into her father's good graces.

Powerless Preview

Canadian Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:33 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Hopefully we'll get the action we were cheated out of last episode (and last season finale for that matter):

my predictions as to who dies: Niki (no brainer) and Mohinder

... though I have my doubts about Sylar being the second (or in this case 3rd) one to die.... and subsequently, be brought back from the dead.... yet again...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 03:51 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Man I just hope the heroes to fall are Nikki and ..... NOT PETER, HIRO, MATT OR NOAH!

Also watching that Canadian Preview again I bet West is one that dies!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Nov 28th, 2007 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 04:22 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I wish to note that Elle is featured in the American preview. Bell has noted that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle is not around for the entire season (we're talking when the season wasn't going to cut at 11 episodes).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
Hopefully we'll get the action we were cheated out of last episode (and last season finale for that matter):

my predictions as to who dies: Niki (no brainer) and Mohinder

... though I have my doubts about Sylar being the second (or in this case 3rd) one to die.... and subsequently, be brought back from the dead.... yet again...

I really dont think it will happen, but the way the preview is looks it seems like Hiro might die, but I just cant see them killing him.

We see Peter survives when you see him with Nathan, but they show Peter looking down at someone before leaving with Adam at Primatech. So he beats Hiro, but does Hiro die?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 01:39 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX
I wish to note that Elle is featured in the American preview. Bell has noted that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle is not around for the entire season (we're talking when the season wasn't going to cut at 11 episodes).

you lost me there confused

... she said she was going to be in at least 13 episodes (pre-strike days), not clear though if that meant her character being in 13 episodes or she appearing in the first 13 episodes this season (again, pre-strike)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:30 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Spoilers from Kristin

In next week's winter finale, three Heroes will die.

We'll call the first death Final, the second death Uncertain and the third death Reversed (thanks to Claire's miracle juice—yay!). (And no, they don't go down in that order.)

Although you may be shocked by all of these deaths—because they are all series regulars and very pretty people!—you probably won't cry over Final or Reversed (that's just my hunch). But if Uncertain turns out to stick, well, let's just say the Heroes producers best be stocking up on some hazmat suits for the s--t storm that's about to erupt! The fans will not be happy.

(P.S.: In other winter-finale news, Mama Petrelli just might be the worst mother ever in the history of the planet, while Noah Bennet has my vote for Father of the Year, while Sylar is the Comeback Kid.)

I've heard of what happens but haven't seen them yet, and I can tell you this: I'm highly alarmed by the body count at the end of next week's episode. If one death in particular isn't a fake-out (that is, if he or she doesn't come back when the show returns), I will be asking you to join me for the rioting, looting and hissy-fitting that is only appropriate with a death of this kind of fan favorite.

actually 3 will die next week? (I thought it was only two, since Noah was the first one)

... I have my doubts now... Could that Uncertain be Peter or Hiro

Last edited by S_D_J on Nov 28th, 2007 at 03:08 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 03:03 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by S_D_J
Could that Uncertain be Peter or Hiro
Thats what I'm thinkin and hatin but those two and Noah are really the only ones I can see them getting that kind of a reaction for.

I know if its either I'll be pissed beyond all else but if its Peter I'm probably out all together.

They need to quit killing the good characters. Its cool to do it once in a while for the mear impact of it but doing it so much cheapens the effect and in fact the whole story pretty much. IMO

I mean serious think about the body count of cool characters already.

Linderman
DL
Simone
Issac, thou I don't miss him
Kaito
Ted
Alejandro, I don't give a rats ass about Maya but her brother was pretty cool.
Charlie
Eden
Mr Thompson

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 03:47 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I know what you guys mean. If they kill off one more main character just for the hell of it, Heroes will lose one more fan.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 03:58 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I have not being following the new series of heroes, much at all but it seems they have there own folly set, by the sucsess of the first series, the rushed stories of the second series, and all of the deaths; is there any actual plot, like the first series stop the exploding man, seires 2 where are the new villains/Plot?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 04:57 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
is there any actual plot, like the first series stop the exploding man, seires 2 where are the new villains/Plot?

It mainly deals with the company and who's behind it and whatnot. Also there is the virus that was talked about during the first season. That plays a big role as well.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:42 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hopefully its nikki and maya... anyone else will be lame..

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:47 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Entity
Thats what I'm thinkin and hatin but those two and Noah are really the only ones I can see them getting that kind of a reaction for.

I know if its either I'll be pissed beyond all else but if its Peter I'm probably out all together.

They need to quit killing the good characters. Its cool to do it once in a while for the mear impact of it but doing it so much cheapens the effect and in fact the whole story pretty much. IMO

I mean serious think about the body count of cool characters already.

Linderman
DL
Simone
Issac, thou I don't miss him
Kaito
Ted
Alejandro, I don't give a rats ass about Maya but her brother was pretty cool.
Charlie
Eden
Mr Thompson

after some thought... I'm afraid to admit this but, I think Noah could be the Uncertain one too.

I mean, just cuz he died once, it doesnt get him off the hook. I now it's retarded to have someone die, and bring him back just so they could kill him again, but Heroes hasn't been sparking clever this season. just as proof, he's rite back next episode, completely killing the recent sympathy for Claire, it makes her mourning and her new found determination completely pointless IMO.

I like Hiro a lot, but he being dead wouldn't be completely devastating. he's a great character but, we already have Peter with his power so...

and Peter, after thinking about it, I won't miss him that much. He's become way too powerful, even immortal, so blowing his head off would be a way of putting a stop to his ever growing power, and it would make Sylar a whole of a lot more interesting (more so than now)

but Bennet, there's no replacing him. Killing him would be the first nail in Heroes coffin (or maybe the second....)

... and then there's Sylar

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 02:10 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I think Elle and Adam die.

Of course, they're not "Heroes", per se, but still

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:08 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

cannot kill sylar.... i refuse!! im absolutely sure one of the is Maya... should be obvious right? hmm

Wouldnt be Noah, hes not a "hero" really...

The 2nd one im not to sure.. i was leaning toward nikki... maybe Elle?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:48 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Okay after allot of time to think at work last night my theory is this,

West is the one that is certain death and it will probably somehow be involving a plan of Noah's or this deal he's made. That will somehow come to cause West's death and drive that wedge back between Clarie and Noah they love to go back and forth with so much.

As much as I want her dead I'm also guessing that Nikki is the one that dies but almost immediately comes right back. She'll probably get real sick from the virus by trying to use her abilities to help Micah and save Monica or something and seemingly die from it only to be resurrected by Mohinder's new upgraded cure.

Hiro will probably be the one that's left uncertain or something. Don't really know how it will play out but I'm getting a strong vibe that he's the one they're gonna try and take out or at least just appear to that's suppose to be pissing everyone off. Maybe something like him and Takezo/Adam/Kensei, whatever the hell you wanna call him, will be locked in battle and it looks like Hiro takes a killing blow right as they vanish in one of Hiro's jumps. Now that one I really did just pull outta my ass.

Also I think Angela is and has been in on the whole thing form the very start. As have Bob and the company. I thing the whole thing with Maury was just his personal vendetta with the company and they just lied about him working with Adam. I'm also betting that whole thing between Matt and Angela was her just playing games with him. I mean she knows what his ability is and she's had experience with people that have had it with Maury. I say she was totally playing Matt like a chump, like she does practically everyone, and just didn't want him to find Victoria because she new he'd find out the truth about what they and Adam are up to. Hell I even think it was probably Angela that killed Aurther. She's a truly manipulative ***** and I really really want her to die and suffer in doing so.

Lastly as for Peter, hopefully this is whats going on but I highly doubt it.
Maybe he's well aware of what Adam is planning by some off panel mind reading and whatnot on Peter's part and really he's just seeing this through till it goes down so he can keep the time line back the way it was in the future he left Catlin in so he can go back and save her then return and destroy all the samples of the virus before Adam ever gets to them. This is because that's really the only way I can see him saving her. I would imagine that if anything at all happened to change the time line Catlin would be lost forever in a future that never comes to past. So he needs the time line to stay intact at least long enough to make sure he can save her and I mean with all his abilities its well within his limits to do all this if he just puts his mind to it.

But like I said that's what I hope is going down and probably not what actually is.

Any comments on my theories?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:48 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Not really, just have to wait and see

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:53 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:36 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Alright, after everything in the preview for last week actually happens this week, this is the show I been anticipating for weeks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My money is on Hiro being one of the deaths.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:10 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Ordained
I know what you guys mean. If they kill off one more main character just for the hell of it, Heroes will lose one more fan.
What is a good reason to kill a main character off?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:20 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote