KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Mr. Bennett

Mr. Bennett
Started by: Gideon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Bennett

"Enigmatic" might be the best -- and only -- single word that can describe Noah Bennett. During the first half of the first season, Bennett was assumed to be one of the villains of the series, an agent of a highly organized and effective covert operation designed to hunt down and capture "evolved humans". Since then, we have discovered that he has allegiances even stronger than his loyalty to the mysterious 'company', and that is to his family.

Bennett is my absolute favorite character on Heroes (bumping Captain Badass himself, Sylar, to second place wink). Why? Because he is an extremely unpredictable character, much like Sylar, and in stark contrast to the willfully naive and gullible Peter Petrelli. Bennett is also frightfully calculating and extaordinarily clever (another contrast to Peter). His battle of wills and his constant attempts to maintain the equilibrium between his love for his family and the demands of his employer make for great drama.

/endrant.

So, is Bennett not the shizzle?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 10:14 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I agree, Mr. Bennet is awesome

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 12:45 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Oh I agree Bennett is awesome. "I'm comfortable with grey."
So yea I really think Noah is the shizznat and the show wouldn't be the same without him.

Still think Peter is better thou. stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 02:15 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Oh I agree Bennett is awesome. "I'm comfortable with grey."
So yea I really think Noah is the shizznat and the show wouldn't be the same without him.

Still think Peter is better thou. stick out tongue

Peter is very cool; it's nice to see a television show depict the "nice guy" as more than just a well-intending schmuck. He's potentially the most powerful of all the evolved humans. The only detraction is, as I said, he's not among the greatest thinkers or tactitions. Sylar and Bennett outclass him in the mental aspects, as does his (presumed) late brother.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 03:21 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Two lines that explain Mr. Bennet perfectly...

Matt: He's thinking in Japanese!
Ted: Why the hell are you thinking in Japanese?!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 04:24 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Mr. Bennett is truly awesome, especially because we all thought he was evil at first...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:36 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

IMO, he the most human (no pun intended) character in the series. "Company Man" proves that.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:04 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You so intended that pun.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 04:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Captain REX
You so intended that pun.
Na-huh

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 04:56 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Seems like Noah isn't exactly liking the mudane life he tries to push for Clarie so much either is he?
I was so just waiting for him to go off on that jerk manager. lol

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:06 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So, who lawl'd when he flipped the manager without really moving?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:39 AM
stickman618

"the man with the horn-rimmed glasses" messed

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 06:59 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I just realized this thread has no photo of our illustrious Mr. Bennet

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 09:05 AM
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocking.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:21 PM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

The best damn character on the show.....and I almost had a freaking heart attack watching last weeks episode.

And Rex is right he has the best character development in the show because we all though he was a villain at first...but he's just a very clever and dangerous loving father.

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Nov 21st, 2007 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 08:31 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
So, who lawl'd when he flipped the manager without really moving?

I did.....cool

(please log in to view the image)

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Nov 21st, 2007 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 08:33 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

he's tight. sylar is more badass imo. their both up there. they have the best chars on his show. this seriously has become my fav show ever. i hope it lasts for AT LEAST 10 seasons.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 04:50 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

me too

but i don't want it to be dragged on

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 10:58 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It was shocking when Mr. Bennett experienced a moment of being not alive.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 05:45 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

T'was shocking, no doubt

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:17 AM