KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes

Heroes
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

Heroes

I just saw the first episode and this series look so good and interesting, hopefully it will stick around for a long time. Heres the synopsis:

Heroes is an American serial drama television series scheduled to begin airing on the NBC network in the United States and on both Global and CH networks in Canada starting September 25, 2006. In addition, The Sci-Fi Channel in the US will air encore episodes starting September 29, 2006.[1] The premise deals with people all over the world abruptly discovering that they have superpowers. The show will follow how these changes affect their lives and the lives of those around them. Tim Kring is the series' creator and the pilot was directed by Dave Semel. This pilot leaked onto the internet in July 2006, having been ripped from a DVD screener. However, in September 2006, the pilot was released as part of a cross promotion with iTunes prior to its television debut. Heroes will be produced by NBC Universal/Tailwind. The show will air Mondays at 9pm/8c. Comic book writer Jeph Loeb (Superman/Batman) has signed on as a writer/co-executive producer.
Contents

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_%28TV_series%29

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 11:00 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheetah girl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool

Nice sig pittman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 11:50 PM
Cheetah girl is currently offline Click here to Send Cheetah girl a Private Message Find more posts by Cheetah girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

So it's X-Men for TV without the classic cool characters? Hmmm, we'll see about this!

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 05:07 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

It comes on tonight.

Are you going to watch it or are you already too skeptical to give it a chance?

I couldn't tell by your post.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 05:44 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
So it's X-Men for TV without the classic cool characters? Hmmm, we'll see about this!

I think is more like Supreme Power or Rising Stars(comic books) were normal people gain powers and they show how they deal with them and the ranmifications they bring.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:29 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Ahhh, Rising Starts!!! When will THAt movie or show come out?

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if it's capable of separating itself from all the previous stories that it is based on. Believe me, nothing original here, it's just a matter of how it separates itself and forms its own identity.

I'll watch it to see if it works.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:57 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Ahhh, Rising Starts!!! When will THAt movie or show come out?

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if it's capable of separating itself from all the previous stories that it is based on. Believe me, nothing original here, it's just a matter of how it separates itself and forms its own identity.

I'll watch it to see if it works.

I hope they dont start wearing costumes. I thougth the japanese guy was very funny. I find Ali Larters(single mom) character the most intriguing, I wanna see were they are going with her character.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 10:40 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course they're not wearing costumes.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 10:54 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Ali Larter is hot... i'm interested in her too!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:04 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

i like this show its good...
its sorta like x-men or jla (which ever you prefer) except there not in a group...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:53 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't be so fast so say it's like X-Men.

It's so easy to say that.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:56 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

well looking at the previews it looks like there maybe going to come together

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:00 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really liked the show. Anyone have any favorite characters with abilities from the show.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:00 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

i kinda like all of them... i really dont have a favorite... yet lol
you?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:03 AM
Darth Vicious

I like the japanese guy because he is kinda funny but my favorite has to be the single mom with the evil counter part. Im not too fond of the cheerleader so far but I did like the twist at the end with her father.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:06 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope. I have no favorites.

I'm most interesting though with the girl and her reflection.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:19 AM
Darth Vicious

Im a little confuse with the Jap, Does he manipulate time, teleports or both?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:21 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

it seems like both

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:38 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im a little confuse with the Jap, Does he manipulate time, teleports or both?
They tried to explain it in the episode how they both intertwine and how they both work in a way where he's able to teleport as well.

I was on the computer, so I didn't catch the whole conversation about how it works.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:19 AM
Solo

I just got done with this, and man, it's begging to be cancelled! Absolutely terrible.

Give me my money back!
It's already spent.
Then unspend it!

Hilarious.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:26 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote