KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Third age Spawn vs. Silver Surfer

Third age Spawn vs. Silver Surfer
Started by: Caps Conscience

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Caps Conscience

Third age Spawn vs. Silver Surfer

Surfer is bloodlusted and fighting to his abilities. Who wins?

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 07:57 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Stalemate, but its possible the Silver Surfer has more of a chance.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 07:58 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Re: Third age Spawn vs. Silver Surfer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Surfer is bloodlusted and fighting to his abilities. Who wins?

Surfer novas the sun, obliterating the earth and most likely spawn with it.

assuming spawn somehow survives, he's helpless in the void of space against something that powerful that moves at speeds he can barely comprehend.

Spawn is outclassed here.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:00 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Space M ummy
Surfer novas the sun, obliterating the earth and most likely spawn with it.

assuming spawn somehow survives, he's helpless in the void of space against something that powerful that moves at speeds he can barely comprehend.

Spawn is outclassed here.

Spawn teleports no expression

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:03 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Originally posted by Takion
Spawn teleports no expression

Why did you have to burst his bubble?

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:05 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Why did you have to burst his bubble?

Its what I do. evil face

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:06 PM
Gecko4lif

Spawn rips out surfer's weak soul

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:21 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Its not that easy.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:27 PM
darthgoober

Yeah....Surfer's fought that particular attack off from both Mephisto and the Soul Gem, so I don't know how much luck Spawn will have with it.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:38 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah....Surfer's fought that particular attack off from both Mephisto and the Soul Gem, so I don't know how much luck Spawn will have with it.

What has Mephisto REALLY done anyway?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:48 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

What has Mephisto REALLY done anyway?

Not much, but what has 3rd age done that's equal to stalemating Galactus for a while or beating on the Silver Surfer? See Mephisto can kill Surfer pretty much any time he wants, he just refrains from doing so because he wants Norrin's soul.

Last edited by darthgoober on Sep 13th, 2007 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:52 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Not much, but what has 3rd age done that's equal to stalemating Galactus for a while or beating on the Silver Surfer?

Surfer stalemated Galactus?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:55 PM
darthgoober

Surfer stalemated Galactus?

I was talking about Mephisto.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:56 PM
Takion

I was talking about Mephisto.

Mephisto would absoluetly kill Spawn in his realm...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:00 PM
darthgoober

Mephisto would absoluetly kill Spawn in his realm...

That's pretty much what I was pointing out. I mentioned that Surfer had resisted soul stealing from both Mephisto and the Soul Gem, and Gecko asked what Mephisto had really done. That's why I brought up his stalemating Galactus for a while.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:06 PM
Gecko4lif

That's pretty much what I was pointing out. I mentioned that Surfer had resisted soul stealing from both Mephisto and the Soul Gem, and Gecko asked what Mephisto had really done. That's why I brought up his stalemating Galactus for a while.

Very few things with big G can be considered a feat because heis power varies so much

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:08 PM
Takion

I can see Surfer winning 5.5-6/10.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:08 PM
Takion

Very few things with big G can be considered a feat because heis power varies so much

Not really, it depends how well fed he is.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:11 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

If this is a Blood Lusted Silver Surfer. Are we assuming 3rd age Spawn, will be using his abilities to the maximum?

I jut want to make a note: 3rd age Spawn has no energy deficiency, apparently he will never run out unlike the first half of 1st age spawn.

With all that Said, my vote goes to the Surfer. He out ranks him with raw speed, (FTL movements, nano-second decision makings). But I doubt Surfer has the means to put him down for good.

It seems that nothing short then, beheading from a holy weapon will take out Spawn permanently. And Spawn would just recover indefinitely from any injury.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:25 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by id369
If this is a Blood Lusted Silver Surfer. Are we assuming 3rd age Spawn, will be using his abilities to the maximum?

I jut want to make a note: 3rd age Spawn has no energy deficiency, apparently he will never run out unlike the first half of 1st age spawn.

With all that Said, my vote goes to the Surfer. He out ranks him with raw speed, (FTL movements, nano-second decision makings). But I doubt Surfer has the means to put him down for good.

It seems that nothing short then, beheading from a holy weapon will take out Spawn permanently. And Spawn would just recover indefinitely from any injury.

So are you saying stalemate?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:26 PM