KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pyron vs Thanos

Pyron vs Thanos
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Pyron vs Thanos

Who wins?

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Thanos

Pyron is mostly energy, guess what Thanos can do ?

That's right, DRAIN !

Pyron is reduced to nothingness and his immense power is used to fuel Thanos's next grand scheme for multiversal genocide.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:49 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Pyron vs Thanos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Who wins?

thanos

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 06:43 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

How fast is Thanos? This is comic Pyron who is fast enough to leave the solar system in almost and instant, that's beyond lightspeed. Estacado has scans.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 07:38 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by grey fox
Thanos

That's right, DRAIN !

Pyron is reduced to nothingness and his immense power is used to fuel Thanos's next grand scheme for multiversal genocide.

I doubt Thanos could drain Pyron.....he eats planets just like Galactus only he doesn't use tech.
(please log in to view the image) [

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:58 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I doubt Thanos could drain Pyron.....he eats planets just like Galactus only he doesn't use tech.
(please log in to view the image) [

.....whom got eaten by a Dracula rip-off.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:00 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

In the video game not in a comic......

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:00 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

That scan clearly shows well above class 100 strength, ability to change size, and his ability to absorb planets. Pyron can also move beyond lightspeed, create powerful Huitzil robots(heralds if you will) in the palm of his hand, and can do other stuff like make mini suns. Estacado can provide the scans. Also, can someone answer my previous question?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:01 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitri Maximov also survived a half-powered attack that at full power would of completely shattered the dimension. Stop underrating him.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:03 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That scan clearly shows well above class 100 strength, ability to change size, and his ability to absorb planets. Pyron can also move beyond lightspeed, create powerful Huitzil robots(heralds if you will) in the palm of his hand, and can do other stuff like make mini suns. Estacado can provide the scans. Also, can someone answer my previous question?

The Hutzil won't do shit to Thanos also he can level down planets aswell he doesn't have superspeed but his reflexes allow him to counter attack at superspeed.
He can manipulate matter ,energy ,drain life force ,teleport and many more.

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:03 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hutzil won't do shit to Thanos also he can level down planets aswell he doesn't have superspeed but his reflexes allow him to counter attack at superspeed.
He can manipulate matter ,energy ,drain life force ,teleport and many more.
I never said the Huitzils would beat Thanos.no expression Pyron left the solar system in almost an instant, yet does not have superspeed? Lol.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:06 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I never said the Huitzils would beat Thanos.no expression Pyron left the solar system in almost an instant, yet does not have superspeed? Lol.

Pyron has superspeed but Thanos has fought people like Silver Surfer who also has and he easily countered their attacks.

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:08 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron has superspeed but Thanos has fought people like Silver Surfer who also has and he easily countered their attacks.
SS is very fast, but Pyron I believe is more powerful. What level would you consider Pyron? Transcendant, Herald, or Skyfather level?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:11 PM
Estacado
Legendary

SS is very fast, but Pyron I believe is more powerful. What level would you consider Pyron? Transcendant, Herald, or Skyfather level?

Well since he eats planets in order to maintain his power/hunger I would say around skyfather.

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:15 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well since he eats planets in order to maintain his power/hunger I would say around skyfather.
Yeah, he also has matter manipulation(Huitzil robots) and is able to create powerful heralds, can move thru space at vast speeds, is very strong, can create mini suns, and other stuffs. I agree he is Skyfather. Who do you think wins this fight? My knowledge on Thanos is lacking.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:18 PM
rougeredmage

welll in thanos's last solo series i seem to rmemeber him been able to survive a blast from galactus so i would pin my money on thanos any day of the weak even a sunday

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:33 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron is pretty much the Darkstalkers equivelant of Galactus(they are alike in so many ways I'm surprised Marvel has not sued). Pyron is still cooler tho.smokin'

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:37 PM
Takion

Why does he look like a guy I saw in Shaman king?

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:40 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Takion
Why does he look like a guy I saw in Shaman king?
I know who you're talkin about. That's not Pyron. The only similarity they have is both are flame-like in nature.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:46 PM
Phenomenol
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos

That's right, DRAIN !

From all the Thanos comics that I have read, I never seen him drain anyone under his own power?

I don't know much about Pyron to comment on.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 01:44 AM
Phenomenol is currently offline Click here to Send Phenomenol a Private Message Find more posts by Phenomenol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote