KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Ada Wong

Ada Wong
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ada Wong

The bi-ch in the red dress (As Jack Krauser calls her) gets her just dues. What's there not to love about Ada Wong? Other than she is one of the few who survived Raccoon City, that is.

Birthdate: Month unknown, 1974 (24 years old in Resident Evil 2, 30 in Resident Evil 4)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Around 115
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Family: Unknown
Romantic Interest: Leon S. Kennedy
Voice By: Sally Cahill (both games)

(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 05:48 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

that first pic was hot! big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 06:37 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ada saves Leon's ass during the final events of RE2

Ada Wong bitchslaps Annete Birkin(William's wife)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Dec 6th, 2008 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 08:21 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ada's 1st appearance in RE2

Ada hands Leon them good ole Rockets so he can finally kill the monstrous Tyrant. Mr. X gained this mutation after he fell down when Ada shot his face numerous time when she previously saved Leon.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Dec 6th, 2008 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 08:37 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

RE4: Ada sneaks up on Leon, and then escapes with help from her gadgets

Ada in the Umbrella Chronicles

That covers how Ada escaped Raccoon city and how Wesker got the Gvirus sample

Last edited by Zack Fair on Dec 6th, 2008 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 08:53 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Separate Ways: RE4's story from Ada's point of view

Her mission is to retrieve a sample of Las Plagas virus. She saves Leon once again. She gets captured by las plagas and awakens just before they are about to sacrifice her in a ritual(I think thats what it is) and escapes. She is trying to keep Leon safe, and when Wesker informs her that he sent Krauser to take care of Leon she betrays Wesker without his knowledge by not playing by the rules

She manages to save Leon, and then finishes Krauser off while taunting his big thing.

Gotta love Krauser's "Well if it isn't the ***** in the red dress."

Then she fights Saddler and as she is retrieving Las Plagas sample he KOs her and captures her. Afterwards Leon rescues her and she pays in time by handing Leon another fancy Rocket. Oh the lovely memories that couple must have.

Oh yeah I almost forgot she did retrieve the sample and handed Leon the keys to his salvation since the island was going to explode.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Dec 6th, 2008 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 09:17 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice ass love

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 08:49 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

This respect thread only got one page? =( For shame.

And I agree with the above statement. ^^

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 08:44 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Has anyone ever wondered why Ada isn't in Resident Evil 5? She works for Wesker right so why isn't she in there protecting him from Chris and Sheva? I would've preferred a hot bad ass woman in a red dress more than a jumpsuit wearing blonde head anyday.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 08:58 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Maybe you forgot Wesker. I don't always play by your rules.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 09:29 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Has anyone ever wondered why Ada isn't in Resident Evil 5? She works for Wesker right so why isn't she in there protecting him from Chris and Sheva? I would've preferred a hot bad ass woman in a red dress more than a jumpsuit wearing blonde head anyday.

Umm she never worked for Wesker (at least not in Resident evil 4) she worked for the agency who were worried that Wesker would betray them, Ada went in pretending to work for Wesker; after she secured the Las Plagas sample she gave Wesker a fake one and the proceeded back to base with the real sample. However unknown to her (or at least partially unknown) Wesker realised she would betray him and as such managed to secure his own legitimate Plagas sample.

Some time after Res 4 Wesker left the agency and as such Ada has no connection to Wesker at all, she does know Wesker probably secured a legitimate Plagas sample (but not 100% sure) and is worried for the future now that Wesker has practically every virus in his possession.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:55 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 08:12 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

PC mods right?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 11:08 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yep, and there's more where that came from. stick out tongue

Also came across a hentai mod of her in RE4, but I won't post that no expression (surprised it hasn't been removed from youtube).

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 07:10 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ada saves Leon's ass during the final events of RE2

to this day that sequence is EASILY in my top 3 game scenes. a brilliant end (well almost) to a brilliant game.

even if the dialogue is shit.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 08:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hmm.. It seemed pretty good for its time, but yeah. I see what ya mean.
Got the same vibe from that Ada vs. Annete encounter. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 07:46 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hmm.. It seemed pretty good for its time, but yeah. I see what ya mean.
Got the same vibe from that Ada vs. Annete encounter. laughing out loud

exactly.

i always root for the ada/leon angle to work out, and leon b seemed to be the closest they've ever come...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 05:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I know that Ada being in a dress is fan service but does it make sense why she wears it while on a misssion in an area full of bloodthirsty villagers wielding hooks, chainsaws, crossbows, and guns?

@ Ripley: Nice vid with the Nemesis.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 07:08 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by -Pr-
exactly.

i always root for the ada/leon angle to work out, and leon b seemed to be the closest they've ever come...

True.

I heard RE: Darkside Chronicles will kinda go more into that.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I know that Ada being in a dress is fan service but does it make sense why she wears it while on a misssion in an area full of bloodthirsty villagers wielding hooks, chainsaws, crossbows, and guns?

Not really, though the same can be said for most of the outfits of pretty much all the females in RE as well.

And thanks for the latter comment.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 05:16 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Not really, though the same can be said for most of the outfits of pretty much all the females in RE as well.

And thanks for the latter comment.

True but at least they looked like they were dressed for survival and they never wore dresses.

Your welcome.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 08:52 PM