KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » McDonald Employee Arrested For Salty Hamburger

McDonald Employee Arrested For Salty Hamburger
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

McDonald Employee Arrested For Salty Hamburger

WHAT THE F**K?!?!?!

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/salty-...9990001#cmntbgn

UNION CITY, Ga. (Sept. 9) - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."

God in Heaven...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:13 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
WHAT THE F**K?!?!?!

UNION CITY, Ga. (Sept. 9) - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."

God in Heaven...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

i think god is sitting there, wondering where it all went wrong...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Can anyone imagine a Law & Order episode about this? :

Briggs: What do we have?

CSI: Preliminary reports conclude 830 mgs of sodium was added to Specimen BA aka. Mcdonald hamburger. That's 10 mg over the limit.

Briggs: The bastard. Call the DA for an arrest warrant. We got the crook right in our sights.

CSI: Our tests will be sent to the DA for authorization. I swear, cases like these make me want to give it all up and lead a normal life.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:18 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: McDonald Employee Arrested For Salty Hamburger

WHAT THE F**K?!?!?!

God in Heaven...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah, but why put all that salt...that's wrong...maybe an arrest is too harsh, but i wonder...why would she put salt on a burger anyway, they shouldn't be salting it, right? unless she knew this customer and didn't like him and knew he had health problems with salt...and placed salt on his burger.

why would she place salt on a burger, most of the times, they have salt that's pre-packaged.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:20 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Can anyone imagine a Law & Order episode about this? :

Briggs: What do we have?

CSI: Preliminary reports conclude 830 mgs of sodium was added to Specimen BA aka. Mcdonald hamburger. That's 10 mg over the limit.

Briggs: The bastard. Call the DA for an arrest warrant. We got the crook right in our sights.

CSI: Our tests will be sent to the DA for authorization. I swear, cases like these make me want to give it all up and lead a normal life.

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Some Mcdonald's are old-fashioned (particularly in the South) we they actually cook the burger on a grill and add salt and pepper to it.

Apparently too much salt was added. Thus a criminal investigation was necessary.

The poor woman had to pay a $1000 bond for release from jail and the town wasted valuable public revenue for a f**king crime lab report...

If you have high blood pressure, you shouldn't be eating at Mcdonald's anyway!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:23 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: McDonald Employee Arrested For Salty Hamburger

WHAT THE F**K?!?!?!

God in Heaven...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:42 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Re: Re: McDonald Employee Arrested For Salty Hamburger

Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
yeah, but why put all that salt...that's wrong...maybe an arrest is too harsh, but i wonder...why would she put salt on a burger anyway, they shouldn't be salting it, right? unless she knew this customer and didn't like him and knew he had health problems with salt...and placed salt on his burger.

Exactly right, it was all a conspiracy by McDonald's to oversalt the burgers and strike fear into the heart of law enforcement officials everwhere.

In fact this topic should be in the conspiracy forum because it looks like the federal government is behind it as well.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Last edited by Röland on Sep 14th, 2007 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:51 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some Mcdonald's are old-fashioned (particularly in the South) we they actually cook the burger on a grill and add salt and pepper to it.

Apparently too much salt was added. Thus a criminal investigation was necessary.

The poor woman had to pay a $1000 bond for release from jail and the town wasted valuable public revenue for a f**king crime lab report...

If you have high blood pressure, you shouldn't be eating at Mcdonald's anyway!!

I didn't know about the current old-fashioned prep for McDonalds' burgers.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:54 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Heard about this on tv.I think it was CNN.Now adays people sue others for everything under the sun so this came to no surprise.Also I hate Mccdonads so it is no big loss to me.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:12 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I swear when I saw the title of this thread my mind was in the gutter. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:18 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If the offender is of a different skin color than the salt-victim, it should be handled as a "hate crime".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:33 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Robtard
If the offender is of a different skin color than the salt-victim, it should be handled as a "hate crime".

But the salt is white, so it would conflict with the case.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:40 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

what the hell

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:57 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: Re: McDonald Employee Arrested For Salty Hamburger

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker

...if she told the supervisor, why is she charged with disregarding customers health? Supervisor's fault for allowing it to be served.

why would she place salt on a burger, most of the times, they have salt that's pre-packaged.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker

she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Serious question: Are you an idiot?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 11:27 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

When I saw this subject title, the word that came to my mind was "whacking."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 01:47 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Completely deserved, she could have killed him.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:16 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't know about the current old-fashioned prep for McDonalds' burgers.

It doesn't matter if you knew about the prep methods or not. Your statement was asinine.

As for the matter at hand, a big deal was made of it simply because the guy involved was a cop. Considering the ego of most cops, I'm suprised he didn't get to dunk her head in the fry cooker, too.

The bigger issue is not the cop or the chick who spilled the salt, but the manager who decided to go ahead and use the salted meat. (isn't it bad luck to spill salt?)

Do we know if there were other customers that complained?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:28 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Devil King
It doesn't matter if you knew about the prep methods or not. Your statement was asinine.

As for the matter at hand, a big deal was made of it simply because the guy involved was a cop. Considering the ego of most cops, I'm suprised he didn't get to dunk her head in the fry cooker, too.

The bigger issue is not the cop or the chick who spilled the salt, but the manager who decided to go ahead and use the salted meat. (isn't it bad luck to spill salt?)

Do we know if there were other customers that complained?

I'm still wondering why she gets the punishment however, if she would have refused to give those burgers she would likely have been fired, and now she's punished. The manager is the one that should go to jail.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:37 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fishy
The manager is the one that should go to jail.

That was my point. It wasn't this chicks fault, it was the manager's. And no one needed to go to jail over this. It's absurd.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:40 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote