KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Axel

Axel
Started by: Remindme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Axel

My favourite Organization member big grin

(please log in to view the image)

Axel's element is Fire, and uses his duel chakram in combintion with his fire.

History:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Axel pretends to join with Larxene and Marluxia in their plan to seize control of the Organization using Sora. To gain their trust, he assassinates Vexen when ordered by Marluxia to rid them of "traitors".[11][14] Afterwards, to derail Marluxia's plans, Axel sets Naminé free so that she can reveal to Sora the truth about how she manipulated his memory.

Eventually, Axel confronts Marluxia, prepared to destroy him. Marluxia uses Naminé as a shield to keep Axel at bay, though Axel resolves to go through anyone, even Naminé. When Sora makes a sudden appearance, Marluxia vanishes with Naminé, leaving Sora to fight Axel. Sora defeats Axel, after which he states the existence of their relation before vanishing, letting Sora believe him to be gone for good. After Marluxia is defeated by Sora, Axel enlists the aid of the Riku Replica that Vexen created to get rid of Zexion in Castle Oblivion's basement levels.

In Kingdom Hearts II, Axel attempts to rescue Roxas from DiZ's virtual Twilight Town. Despite Axel's efforts, Roxas merges with Sora. Later, acting separately from the Organization, Axel kidnaps Kairi to bait Sora to him. However, Saïx takes her away so the Organization can use her to fuel Sora's anger. During a visit to Twilight Town, Saïx warns Sora that Axel desires to turn him into a Heartless. Axel appears after the Heartless invasion of Hollow Bastion to Sora, and informs him that Organization XIII has been using him to get hearts. He then apologizes for getting Kairi involved. Before he elaborates, Saїx appears and Axel promptly flees.

Axel finds Sora in a pathway to the World That Never Was and chooses to fight Nobodies with him. The numbers get overwhelming and Axel performs a kamikaze attack to save Sora. Fading away, Axel apologizes for kidnapping Kairi and asks Sora to rescue her. When asked what he was trying to do, Axel admits he wanted to see Roxas, who made him feel like he had a heart, and Sora made him feel the same way. With the last of his strength, Axel opens an entrance to the World That Never Was.

Quote, Axel's last words "Sorry? my heart just wouldn't be in it, you know?"

One of Axel's goals was to turn Sora into a Heartless so he could get Roxas back

Attack abilities

Axel Combines fire with his chakrams, he fights in melee with his weapons as well as throwing them at a very high speeds. He is total unharmed by fire as he can also hide in it. He can turn a battle field into a raging inferno, create fire gysers asnd launch fire at enemies in a variety of ways

Now for a Battle Video

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:58 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Nice one.

I really would like to make a Myifee v.s. Axel thread since they're both fire controllers.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:01 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

You should make respect threads for all Ninety-Nine Nights characters ^-^

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:19 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I salute you Remindme. happy
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remindme
You should make respect threads for all Ninety-Nine Nights characters ^-^
LOL

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:31 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

That's what I'm doing.

I've got Myifee, Inphyy, Tyurru, and Klarrann.

I just need to do Aspharr and Dwingvatt.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:33 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

don't forget Vigk Vagk

Originally posted by shin_gear
I salute you Remindme. happy
LOL

Yay, thankies ^-^

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:03 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh yeah, I'll do one for him too.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:07 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Noooooo i'm at the limit of How many threads i can put up today :'(

I'll prepare the rest one Word Documents so i can just whip em up tomorrow smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:09 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Remindme
Noooooo i'm at the limit of How many threads i can put up today :'(

I'll prepare the rest one Word Documents so i can just whip em up tomorrow smile

Good idea!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:10 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Me too. But I know a way to bypass that rule.

But I don't like to do that though.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:13 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Bypass it? embarrasment

Nah i'll just be patient, i just hope someone doesn't make a half arsed attempt on them sad

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:44 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Yeah, that always sucks.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:52 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Still, Hopefully people won't try because they don't know enough......me hopes.

Still I'm just grateful i made the Axel respect thread smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:16 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I'm grateful for making the N3 threads.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:21 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Nice one.

I really would like to make a Myifee v.s. Axel thread since they're both fire controllers.

I think Axel would beat him. Axel's fast plus throwing flaming Chakrams would be hard to block/aviod and leathal.

Classic Speed vs Strength

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:55 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Myifee's chain blade can counter that.

But let's not run this off topic.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:57 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

One thing i don't get about Axel though. He seemed almost eager to fight and kill Marluxia, but he was afraid of Saix.

I myself wouldn't put much between Saix and Marluxia

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 12:02 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

well, if you look at it the right way, Saix is like another Xemnas and is to a small degree more powerful.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 12:05 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Yeah i guess. Poor Axel though, missing his best friend

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 12:07 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

R.I.P Axel.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 12:41 AM