KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Raiden/Rayden

Raiden/Rayden
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Raiden/Rayden

Respect the Thunder God! Who in here doesn't like Rayden? I want names. I'll hunt them down like rabbits.

Anyway, as I was saying Rayden was always one of my favorite MK characters. In fact, he was the first person I played with when I got into the game.

[Rayden's Stats]

Height: 7'. He loses 4 inches around Deadly Alliance
Weight: 350 pounds. He loses 120 pounds by the time of Deadly Alliance
Hair: Black originally, now White
Eyes: was White, but now Red
Legal Status: Mystic - does not apply
Family: None
Fighting Styles: Jujitsu (he knows all 750 variations of the style), Nan Chuan
Primary Weapon: Staff
Allies: Liu Kang, anyone who fights for Earthrealm
Enemies: Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, anyone who puts Earthrealm in danger
Occupation: Thunder God, (former) Elder God, Earthrealm Protectorate
Potrayed By: Carlos Pesina (Mortal Kombats 1, 2 and Trilogy), Sal DiVita (Trilogy vs screen), Michael Garvey (Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Subzero) Christopher Lambert (first film), James Remar, Ray Park (second film), Jeff Meek (Conquest), Clancy Brown (voice, Defenders of the Realm)
Trivia: Rayden witnessed the climatic battle between Subzero and Scorpion at the conclusion of the first tournament. As everyone knows, Scorpion barbecues Subzero and fades to ash.
As mentioned above, Rayden is an expert at over 700 variants of Jiujitsu.
Contrary to Popular Belief, Rayden fought Kintaro and won.
Bio

Mortal Kombat Bio and Ending

The name Rayden is actually that of a mystical warrior who lives among the thunder clouds. It is rumored that he recieved a personal invitation from Shang Tsung himself and took the form of a human to compete in the tournament. His elemental powers make him a dangerous foe from both the land and the air.

Ending: Raiden's victory comes as no surprise to him. He was never impressed by Shang Tsung's inferior sorcery, Goro's brute force, or the challenge of the other contestants. He quickly becomes bored with his mortal competition and soon invites other gods to participate in the contest. The ensuing battles rage on for years, and the wars result in our world's final destruction. Have a nice day.

Mortal Kombat II Bio and Ending

Watching events unfold from high above, the thunder god realizes the grim intentions of Shao Kahn. After warning the remaining members of the Shaolin tournament, Raiden soon disappears. He is believed to have ventured into the Outworld alone.

Ending: Familiar with Shang Tsung's lies and Shao Kahn's brutality, Raiden accepts their challenge to compete in an Outworld tournament. He is well aware of their scheme to unbalance the furies and invade the Earth realm. Raiden vows to use all his might to end their treachery. Winning the tournament Raiden destroys Shao Kahn and all his minions. He also destroys the dimensional gates which would have been their passageway to the Earth realm.

Opening Dialogue for Mortal Kombat 3

You have been chosen to represent Earth in Mortal Kombat. Be warned. For lthough your souls are protected against Shao Kahn evil: Your lives are not. I cannot interfere any longer as your Earth is now ruled by the Outworld gods.

Mortal Kombat Trilogy Bio and Ending

As Earth's sworn protector, Rayden finds himself banished in the merger between Earth and Outworld. When the Elder Gods refuse to assist him in aiding the Earth, he is forced to take matters into his own hands. He transforms himself lf into a mortal warrior to fight alongside his human comrades - this time risking his place in the pantheon of gods and giving up his own immortality.

Ending: When Outworld and Earth merge, Rayden finds himself battling Shao Kahn without the assistance of the Elder Gods. The Thunder God must transform into a mortal in order to exist in the combined realms. When he does this, he puts his own
immortality at risk. But Rayden has always found ways of fouling Kahn's plots. He guides the chosen Earth warriors into a battle against the Outworld emperor’s armies, then finally faces Kahn himself. The powerful beings fight until the very core of the Earth is shaken and Rayden emerges victorious.

Mortal Kombat 4 Bio and Ending

The God of thunder returns to Earth after the defeat of Shao Kahn, but finds a new threat when Shinnok’s forces led by Quan Chi attack the Elder Gods. With the heavens in disarray, Rayden exists as one of the last gods of Earth. He must come to the aid of his Elders and put an end to the villainous reign of his ancient enemy.

Ending: The Elder Gods offer Raiden the position of Elder God and asks who Raiden will chose as his successor as Earthrealm's protector. Raiden chooses Fujin.

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Bio and Ending

The Elder Gods were fully aware of the potential damage the alliance between Quan Chi and Shang Tsung posed to the stability of the realms. Yet even with this foresight, they all stood firm on their decision not to interfere. All, that is, except for one…Raiden. The former God of Thunder pleaded with his fellow Elder Gods to take action, but they refused. Disgusted, Raiden relinquished his Elder God status and returned to Earthrealm to gather support against the coming storm. Raiden returned to Earthrealm to reunite with his
comrades and inform them of the impending threat from the Deadly Alliance. Those that accepted his call to arms were instructed to meet him on Shang Tsung’s old island fortress, located in the Lost Sea. Once there, Raiden explained in detail the dire situation that faced not only Outworld, but Earthrealm as well. He then summoned Shang Tsung’s Nethership from the ocean depths and with it transported them all to a celestial portal known only to sorcerers and deities. They emerged in Outworld ready for battle.

Ending: Once again, the threat to Earthrealm has been vanquished. The Deadly Alliance is no more. What dangers lie in the future, I can no longer foresee. Perhaps the Dragon King will, in fact, return. Perhaps the depths of the Netherrealm will spew forth a legion of Oni. Even the vampire people pose a threat to peace now that Outworld is in chaos. But one thing is certain… Earthrealm must be protected. I have abandoned my status as Elder God to aid these mortals, an act
defiant of the Heavens. I will instead remain here on Earth...as GOD OF THUNDER.

Mortal Kombat Deception Bio and Ending

I was well aware of Onaga, the former ruler of Outworld. Shao Kahn had been his advisor until he poisoned the Dragon King and stole Outworld for himself. But Onaga had somehow returned, more powerful than before. His powers seemed augmented by a force previously exhibited only by the Elder Gods. Even the might of the Deadly Alliance combined with my own could not defeat him. I did
the only thing I could: I released my godlike essence in an attempt to destroy them all. By the time my energies reformed in Earthrealm, I was aware of all that had transpired. I became disgusted with the doings of mortals. It was Shujinko’s vanity and desire for glory that had led to the return of the Dragon King. I will no longer allow the will of men to determine the fate of this realm. They will fight for it, or I will destroy them. All will fear the new God of Thunder.

Ending: My patience for mortals has worn thin. If I am to protect Earthrealm, I must punish those who would threaten it. The fool Shujinko had let himself be deceived into believing that he worked for a greater good. He was in fact an unknowing tool of a greater evil, one that had almost caused the destruction of Earthrealm. That Shujinko undid his mistake and destroyed the Dragon King is of
no importance. Those who place Earthrealm in harm’s way will pay with their lives.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon Bio and Ending

No longer will I entrust the safety of Earthrealm to the free will of mankind. The time has come to take matters into my own hands. Centuries ago I defeated an ancient sect of necromancers, the Houan. Though their members subsequently were scattered to the winds, their ancient underground temple still existed, abandoned and unused for ages. On the stone walls within were etched enchantments that would revive the dead. Strewn about were the enchanted chains of binding the Houan would use to control their undead. I laid the corpse of Liu Kang on a ceremonial altar and bound it with the shackles. Reciting the unholy enchantments, I brought to life the body of my former ally and infused it with a thunderclap of lightning. The corpse of Liu Kang would be no mere zombie; it would serve as my ultimate enforcer. Satisfied, I then set free this abomination to wreak havoc on those who have done harm to Earthrealm. Though I
tried to conceal my activities, my use of the dark energies did not go
unnoticed. Shinnok appeared before me and proposed an alliance. He would help secure the protection of Earthrealm in return for my aid in some undisclosed plot. I am no fool. I know well the treachery of this former Elder God. I accepted his offer and will complete this task, but only to discover his true objective. Until then, I will use Shinnok to serve my own ends.

Ending: The thunder god, Raiden, overpowered Blaze and absorbed the energy intended to transform the sons of Argus. His strength enhanced beyond that of other gods, Raiden became a deity of unimaginable power. Releasing his fury upon the realms, he destroyed them all. None would threaten Earthrealm again.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:10 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yay for bios!

Pics, scans, vids, plulz!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:19 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Rayden/Raiden's Revised Bio

Mortal Kombat

(please log in to view the image)

The name Rayden is actually that of a mystical warrior who lives among the thunder clouds. It is rumored that he recieved a personal invitation from Shang Tsung himself and took the form of a human to compete in the tournament. His elemental powers make him a dangerous foe from both the land and the air.

Mortal Kombat II

Mortal Kombat Trilogy:

As Earth's sworn protector, Rayden finds himself banished in the merger between Earth and Outworld. The thunder god transforms himself into a mortal warrior in order to exist once again on Earth and fight on the side of his human comrades - this time risking his place in the pantheon of gods, and giving up his own immortality.

Mortal Kombat 4/Gold

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 12:29 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Bios Continued

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Once again, the threat to Earthrealm has been vanquished. The Deadly Alliance is no more. What dangers lie in the future, I can no longer foresee. Perhaps the Dragon King will, in fact, return. Perhaps the depths of the Netherealm will spew forth a legion of Oni. Even the Vampire people pose a threat to peace now that Outworld is in chaos. But one thing is certain... Earthrealm must be protected.

I have abandoned my status as Elder God to aid these mortals... an act defiant of the Heavens. I will instead remain here on Earth... as GOD OF THUNDER.

Snafu's Notes: Here is where Rayden goes south and get in touch with his inner Dark Side...

Mortal Kombat Deception

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Dec 19th, 2007 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 12:33 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Fatality Theater

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 12:38 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

The fatality theater was cool.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 12:45 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raiden is the most powerful guy in MK (next to Liu and Scorp)

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 01:50 AM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Furion
Raiden is the most powerful guy in MK (next to Liu and Scorp)

No. Raiden's the most powerful next to Shinnok, Onaga, and Taven. Scorpion and Liu, although very skilled fighters, are not in the same league as those deities.

------

Anyhow, yeah. I love Raiden (up until he became corrupted after his suicide against the Dragon King). His fights against Shao Kahn in the TV series were pretty epic too. shifty

Raiden owning Shao Kahn (without the other music).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scorpion>>>>Onaga, Liu Kang(Human)>>>>>>Onaga
Scorpion>>Shinnok, Liu Kang(Human)>>>>>Shinnok
Scorpion<Taven Liu Kang(Human)>>>Taven
Scorpion>Raiden Liu Kang(Human)>Raiden.
Liu Ubered Shinnok in MK4, Deals Double Damage to Onaga In Deception, and could OWN Taven. Raiden might beat Liu because Liu loves Raiden, but Liu turns Dragon and Eats everyone.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 10:25 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Scorpion>>>>Onaga

Only when Scorpion's abilities are enhanced by the Elder Gods (which only occurred in Deception). Without that, he's no match for the Dragon King.

Liu Kang(Human)>>>>>>Onaga

Not really.

The Deadly Alliance alone was enough to kill Liu Kang as a regular human (in the Deadly Alliance intro). Against Onaga on the other hand (in Deception's intro), plus Raiden being with them, they were not enough to kill him, so by that, Onaga>>>>>>Liu Kang. stick out tongue

Scorpion>>Shinnok

wacko

Liu Kang(Human)>>>>>Shinnok

O RLY?

Liu Kang(Human)>>>Taven

Taven's half-God though.

Scorpion>Raiden

A ninja specture is > a Thunder God & protector of Earth-realm? I think not.

Liu Kang(Human)>Raiden.

Only when Liu gains the powers of Blaze's god-like energy upon defeating him.

Otherwise, Raiden>Liu Kang.

Liu Ubered Shinnok in MK4

That doesn't make make Liu "> Shinnok", though.

The only reason he beat him in MK4 was because Quan Chi didn't give Shinnok the real amulet (but a copy of it, that didn't have all the original's powers), which made Shinnok not as powerful as he should've been, giving Liu the opportunity to win.

If Shinnok had the real amulet, he would've obliterated Liu Kang, just like he would have with Raiden and all others that stood in his way.

Deals Double Damage to Onaga In Deception

Was there even a reason for him to be able to do that? >_> It was probably just a gameplay mechanic given to Liu so that he wouldn't suck against Onaga, and so that the amatuer players could use Lui as a "handicap" against the Dragon King or somethin'.

Since there wasn't any explanation as to why Liu was able to deal double damage against Onaga, so I'm just gonna disregard that.
Besides, he couldn't do that against him in Armageddon (if I'm remembering correctly), only Deception.

and could OWN Taven. Raiden might beat Liu because Liu loves Raiden

Well if Raiden could beat Liu, then so could Taven. Taven owned Raiden in Armageddon's Konquest mode after all.

but Liu turns Dragon and Eats everyone.

The other dragons (Onaga, Orin, and Caro) could probably take him. Liu Kang's dragon form might be able to "eat" any humanoid-shaped characters, but that doesn't necessarily mean he could do the same to other dragons.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 04:20 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

1.Deadly Alliance olny won cause Quan Chi snuck up on Liu Kang.
2.Scorpion can uber Shinnok any day. Especially if Shinnok pisses Scorpion off.
3.Liu Kang's the champion Of MK.
4.A usually very pissed off Ninja Spectre that ubered the Original Subzero that's 10 times more powerful then the current Sub-Zero vs A thundergod. umm yea.
5. How do you know, Liu Kang has never fought Raiden before. If Liu can kill Raiden gameplay wise then he definatly could Kill Raiden.
6.Amulet amplifies powers so Shinnok was as powerful as he should of been.
7.I think that's because of the fact Liu Kang can turn into a dragon.
8.Liu doesn't like Taven.
9. Those dragons are as big/bigger then his dragon form

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:49 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

1.Deadly Alliance olny won cause Quan Chi snuck up on Liu Kang.

And yet, they knocked out the Thunder God in Deception's intro without sneaking up any.

2.Scorpion can uber Shinnok any day. Especially if Shinnok pisses Scorpion off.

Deception Scorpion obviously could (since his powers had been greatly enhanced by the Elder Gods, as hinted by his MKD ending), but otherwise, Shinnok would win. Even with the amulet Quan Chi gave him being fake, Shinnok was still able to use any of Scorpion's special moves (in MK4), and then some.

4.A usually very pissed off Ninja Spectre that ubered the Original Subzero that's 10 times more powerful then the current Sub-Zero vs A thundergod. umm yea.

I don't know where you came up with the original Subzero being 10 times more powerful than the current one, but the current Subzero is actually more powerful than the original (before he became Noob Saibot).

Unlike the original Subzero (who is now Noob), the current Subzero actually got to be leader of the Lin Kuei, who possesses the dragon medallion as well, which increases his freezing powers dramatically. The medallion's so powerful, that Frost couldn't control the powers of it, and got consumed by her own freezing ability. The original Subzero never got a hold of this thing, and thus...

Current Subzero > Original Subzero
By a landslide.

5. How do you know, Liu Kang has never fought Raiden before. If Liu can kill Raiden gameplay wise then he definatly could Kill Raiden.

Anyone can kill anyone gameplay-wise (especially if it's just the game's AI you're talking about), so that's not a credible reason to say Liu would beat him.

6.Amulet amplifies powers so Shinnok was as powerful as he should of been.

That's not what the characters' creator say. stick out tongue

8.Liu doesn't like Taven.

Taven never encountered Liu in Armageddon's Konquest mode (which is really the only time we see Taven in action), so how do you know Liu doesn't like him?

9. Those dragons are as big/bigger then his dragon form

Then there's no telling which dragon would win in the end. stick out tongue It would be quite interesting to see, though.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 04:27 AM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Liu Kang had known Quan Chi was there too, he would of ubered Shang and Quan and let that be that.
Scorpion even without the Elder God powers is one of the most powerful figures in MK.
We never got to see Full Sub's powers due to crappy 80's gaming tech. In Noob's armaggedon ending, Original Sub fought with Noob. Both could not defeat each other. Noob>>>>>Subzero(current.) You do the math.
If you can beat Raiden on Max on Armaggedon, then Liu can kill Raiden.
Meant how powerful Shinnok thought he would have been. Had he known it was a fake, he wouldn't of done all that crap he did in MK4.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 04:44 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

If Liu Kang had known Quan Chi was there too, he would of ubered Shang and Quan and let that be that.

If Liu had known Quan Chi was there, he would've put up a good fight against them both. I'll give him that, but in the end, the Deadly Alliance would most likely overwhelm him like they did Raiden.

We never got to see Full Sub's powers due to crappy 80's gaming tech.

80's? The first MK game came out in the early 90's. stick out tongue

The only moves the original Subzero had were the regular freeze and the slide kick. The current Subzero has all that and more.

In Noob's armaggedon ending, Original Sub fought with Noob. Both could not defeat each other. Noob>>>>>Subzero(current.) You do the math.

You kinda contradicted yourself there. If both could not defeat each other (which was the case in Noob's Armageddon ending), then how is Noob>>>>>Subzero? Going by that ending, it should be Noob=Subzero(current).

If you can beat Raiden on Max on Armaggedon, then Liu can kill Raiden.

Anyone can be beaten on Max in Armageddon. Game mechanics alone don't prove who would beat who.

If I wanted to, I could beat Raiden with Tanya (on any difficulty setting), but would that prove she's better than him as a whole? Of course not.

Had he known it was a fake, he wouldn't of done all that crap he did in MK4.

Oh. In that case, I agree.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 05:45 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Remember in Rayden's MK1 bio that he was 'personally invited' by Shang Tsung to compete in the tournament? Well here it is.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 06:11 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

James Remar can't fight worth a damn in the second movie. Ray 'Darth Maul' Park was the fighting double.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 06:14 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Remember in Rayden's MK1 bio that he was 'personally invited' by Shang Tsung to compete in the tournament? Well here it is.

Shang Tsung? A peasant sorceror? Ha ha. laughing

----

Although Raiden's playable in the games and all, I thought he wasn't allowed to compete in Mortal Kombat tournaments, due to him not being mortal and all. erm

@ 9:20

James Remar can't fight worth a damn in the second movie. Ray 'Darth Maul' Park was the fighting double.

Eh? That's interesting to know.

Either way, the one who played both Raiden and Shao Kahn in the Mortal Kombat Conquest series (Jeff Meek) is > Christopher Lambert and all other Raiden actors. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 01:43 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Raiden/Rayden

Respect the Thunder God! Who in here doesn't like Rayden? I want names. I'll hunt them down like rabbits.

...............I don't like Rayden. *runs for cover*

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 03:12 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Either way, the one who played both Raiden and Shao Kahn in the Mortal Kombat Conquest series (Jeff Meek) is > Christopher Lambert and all other Raiden actors.

you shall be destroyed
Lambert has more acting talent in his asshair than everyone in Conquest had combined

quote:
Unlike the original Subzero (who is now Noob), the current Subzero actually got to be leader of the Lin Kuei, who possesses the dragon medallion as well, which increases his freezing powers dramatically. The medallion's so powerful, that Frost couldn't control the powers of it, and got consumed by her own freezing ability. The original Subzero never got a hold of this thing, and thus...

original Sub-Zero was evil and thanks to his trip to the Netherrealm he became Noob
younger Sub-Zero never had to wrestle with the evil within his own soul
it had nothing to do with original SZ being less powerful

even with a fake amulet Shinnok still invaded the Heavens, threatened all the other Elder Gods, killed several lesser gods and etc..

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 03:27 AM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by ESB -1138
...............I don't like Rayden. *runs for cover*

Eh?

Originally posted by 123KID
you shall be destroyed

Is that a threat?

Lambert has more acting talent in his asshair than everyone in Conquest had combined

Have you even seen the Conquest series?

As a whole, yes. Of course Lambert has more acting talent than them, but as far as playing Raiden, not so much. Conquest Raiden is far more upbeat than his movie counterparts, and with a sarcastic personality, making him less aloof toward humans, etc.

All and all...
Conquest Raiden > both the movie Raidens combined

And that's the only point I was tryin' to make there.

Guess I shouldn't have said specifically that Jeff Meek > Christopher Lambert. xd
That was a mistake on my part, so sorry 'bout that. erm

original Sub-Zero was evil and thanks to his trip to the Netherrealm he became Noob

Um, he didn't become Noob when he entered the Netherrealm in MK Mythologies (which Raiden sent him to get the amulet back from Quan Chi).

His transformation into Noob Saibot didn't seem to occur until long after those Netherrealm events.

younger Sub-Zero never had to wrestle with the evil within his own soul
it had nothing to do with original SZ being less powerful

Yeah. I guess so...

even with a fake amulet Shinnok still invaded the Heavens, killed several lesser gods

Where did it ever say that? confused

------

Also, for the Raiden respect thread here, here's a badass wallpaper of his MKC incarnation I found one time. big grin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 05:58 AM