KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Ryu's No.1 Fan, Sakura Kasugano

Ryu's No.1 Fan, Sakura Kasugano
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryu's No.1 Fan, Sakura Kasugano

(please log in to view the image)

No one didn't make a respect thread on Miss Kasugano, so I guess it falls onto me.

Sakura's Bio
Nationality: Japanese
Place of Birth: Japan, Setagaya-ku 2-5 Choume, Tokyo
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 92 lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: A
Family: Parents not named, has a younger brother named Tsukushi
3 sizes B80, W60, H84
Capcom Rivals: Karin Kanzuki
SNK Rivals: Yuri Sakazaki, Athena Asamiya
Dislikes: Math, playing video games with her brother
Special Skills: Speaking English and cooking
Fighting Style: Kasugano-ryu Ansatsuken (Self-taught imitation of Ryu's fighting style)
Alter Ego: Dark/Sunburned Sakura

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:30 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Sakura is my favorite Street Fighter character.

She has some of the coolest moves.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:33 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

finally found out her surname

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 12:30 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I choosed her in every game in which she was playable.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 03:21 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

It's a surprise that a thread for her was just made, now. She shoulda had a respect thread along time ago.

I think sakura paved the way for school girls in fightin games (wasn't she the first?)...props to sakura for that.

I like to play as Sakura cuz she's got a pretty good balance except that she's faster then Ryu but you can tell that she's got a lil ways to go cuz her special moves leave her horribly open for attack worst then any other Ansatsuken character. I think Sakura has the 2nd best Shoryuken (Ken's 1st) it's only down side is that she has no invincibility on it, some times she literally runs into attacks although her MVC Shouken was the shit, that move was almost unstoppable, she could run through anything that took off less damage then the her Shouken.

I like Sakura cuz she wasn't the stereotypical fast but weak chick in fightin games...she was a girl that had good combos and dish out real damage.

Her Vism was nasty...in Dramatic Battle mode, if you picked 2 Sakuras with Vism, you could do 99 hit combo. It works like a charm.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 04:18 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

smile Sakura is the best.

Whenever Sakura was in a game, there was a high chance that I would choose her.

It's cool how, on certain games, you can do her shoryuken in mid-air.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:32 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Her shoryuken is awesome, watching her do it in the movie was funny.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:35 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Could you post a video of her shoryuken from the movie?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:37 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't find it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 08:31 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That's too bad.

I wanted to see her shoryuken from the movie, too.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 12:30 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's cool, I remember. It's seen from like looking through a sniper rifle scope.

here's a youtube MK/SF AMV. They show her doing it at around 1:50, so skip there if you don't wanna watch the whole thing.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Nov 15th, 2007 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 01:07 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, it was pretty cool in that video.

I really hope that Sakura is in Street Fighter IV.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:13 AM
Joker1237

She was cool. Not as cool as Cammy though.

She was a faster, but less stronger version of Ryu. Game play wise Sakura has nearly eveything over Ryu, one of Ryu's main weakness was SPEED, and Sakura had that in tons.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:22 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, Sakura was a very fast character.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:28 AM
The Cap'n

Fast, and sexy. [A crush on a video game character, you say? Pity...]

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 01:48 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

There's nothing wrong with having a crush on a video game character as long as he/she is human.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:27 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

So if you had a crush on Blanka it would be okay, he's human.

Btw, I liked Sakaura's endings, they were good.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:44 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Blanka is a monster.

He was human.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Some people have crushes on aliens, and even Nobodies.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 05:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Anyway, Sakura is such a good character.

Basically, she's a female version of Ryu.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 06:43 PM