KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E03 - One of Us, One of Them

S03E03 - One of Us, One of Them
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E03 - One of Us, One of Them

Official Episode Preview

When four ruthless, powerful Villains -- "Knox", Flint, The German and Jesse -- bust into a bank and take hostages, Angela sends H.R.G. and his shocking, new empowered partner in after them. Determined to derail a cataclysmic future, Peter must first find what he lost along the way. Meanwhile, Hiro and Ando track Daphne and part of "the formula" to Germany, but run afoul of The Haitian. Horrified by her ability, Tracy Strauss leaves Washington, D.C. to search for answers about Niki. A distraught Claire asks Meredith to teach her how to fight. As his romance with Maya intensifies, Suresh finds himself unprepared when his experiment yields some unexpected results.

One of Us, One of Them Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 07:00 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

clips from next episode:

-HRG meets his new partner
-Nathan and Tracy talk about Niki
-Claire and her two moms
-Daphne calls Hiro Pikachu...in Germany

Extra clip

-Meredith and Sandra talk about Claire

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 07:08 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I never watch the clips but this looks like its gonna be a good episode that will lead up to something awesome

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 07:13 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I just watched the beginning of the first clip (I'll wait for the episode) to see who "HRG" is. Noah....

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:38 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I can't bring myself to watch the clips. The clips are like 3 or more minutes of the show that would be spoiled.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 02:27 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
I just watched the beginning of the first clip (I'll wait for the episode) to see who "HRG" is. Noah....

huh?

you mean you don't know who's HRG?confused

I don't mind watching the clips, even when the episodes are bad, I'm always itching to know what happens next, and the clips are much better than reading spoilers...
and a good thing about this clips, they are officially released so they don't spoil much... they are teasers actually

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 28th, 2008 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 02:27 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

cant wait cant wait

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 11:05 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

damn, this show has really gone off the rails.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 02:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

this^

----------------

So Sylar is just going to do what he's told?

They are like bossing him around and he's just like "Oh okay I'm sorry."

Isn't he a psychopath? Why didn't he slaughter Angela and HRG when he got the chance? He voluntarily got back into his cell?

-----------------------------------

So already 2 of the villains are dead? Jesse sure was a weak sonovabitch. I was expecting him to be kickass, since HRG was like "You don't want to know" when claire asked about him.

"Like 12 Sylars running free?"

Bullshit. The new bad guys are weak ass holes.

------------------------------------------------------

Hiro is just wicked lame still.

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Sep 30th, 2008 at 02:43 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 02:40 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Quincy
this^

----------------

Isn't he a psychopath? Why didn't he slaughter Angela and HRG when he got the chance? He voluntarily got back into his cell?

So already 2 of the villains are dead? Jesse sure was a weak sonovabitch. I was expecting him to be kickass, since HRG was like "You don't want to know" when claire asked about him.

yeah, so far, this season feels like a joke. I'll give it a chance but im really disappointed so far even more than i was with the second season

you already pointed out the terrible writing with Sylar. That is just one major character contradiction so far but are we really going to see the story told through paintings AGAIN?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 03:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Just Matt's story it seems. I'm glad there's a new painter character.

Well, I enjoyed this episode quite a bit.

Hiro is just getting more and more reckless. If he left the formula with the Haitian, Daphne couldn't have taken it.

The mystery power was revealed and I thought it was really cool ([SPOILER - highlight to read]: Blackbolt).

And I'm intrigued on what's going to happen with Sylar.

No sign of Monica yet. I'm hoping she returns. If she disappears after Season 2, I would call that a waste of a good character.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 05:09 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Quincy
this^

----------------

The Haitian was in the cell area by the way.

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 05:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nathan still flew in the presence of the Haitian...

I like Benjamin Knox and his power.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 08:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Better episode than the others, i still have concerns though, i feel like i have done all of this before, peter gets out of his situation and is in another one...once again he will be off somewhere......Nathans storyline feels rehashed and old....i like him as an actor...but the role is not working for me....Tracy/niki/jessica/gina thing is so boring to me....they seem to kill interesting plots to go with more confusion.... and Mat...one of my favorites...his journey would be a highlight and to me is interesting.even the paintings, but with Claires emotional journey....peters who knows what journey..Hiro's chases and lock up... all these plots are distracting me ,stopping me from enjoying the show...i mean i dont need a club for all of them to hang out and wait for missions, but this style of story telling is getting to me

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 01:26 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Well, lets get a little positive...

I thought it was badass when Future Peter stopped time and went into the bank to bring Peter back

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 03:54 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Very disappointed with this episode. Sylar acting like a good lap dog was just stupid. Sorry, but if I were HRG, as soon as the Haitian came back, I would have shot Sylar and cut off his damn head for what he did to my daughter.

What was up with these highly dangerous Level 5 escapees getting treated like chumps? The most powerful guy there (the German) was taken out easily, probably because he would have been a challenge for Sylar. Jesse went out way too easily. I did like Knox, though. He seemed far more powerful than even Jessica was.

The whole Nikki, Tracy, Jessica thing couldn't be more boring if it tried, as well as Matt's story. We've done those stories already. Same with Hiro and Ando. On another mission to save the world. Yay.

I was actually surprised that I liked Meredith trying to give Claire a reality check by suffocating her. Of course, Claire is going to be a dumb teenager and still do something stupid. I also enjoyed the confrontation between Meredith and Claire's mom. Nice to see her defend herself from someone else.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 07:45 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I just find it funny that the Volume is called "Villains"

When most of the villains get taken out with such ease

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 07:59 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Trueness^

What was with Mrs Bennet being a huge ***** to Meredith? Like Meredith is such a horrible person.

Maybe she doesn't realize that her husband and his super powered buddy attacked meredith in her home, and stole their precious "claire-bear."

"Oh I'm the one who checked her spelling and yada yada yada"

Of course you were. You STOLE the ****ing kid.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:27 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

seriously

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:42 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I did like Knox, though. He seemed far more powerful than even Jessica was.
Not necessarily more powerful, just more willing to use it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 01:25 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote