KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Solar , Man of the Atom vs Takion

Solar , Man of the Atom vs Takion
Started by: Erik-Lensherr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Solar , Man of the Atom vs Takion

Who takes it ?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 11:39 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

takion

man of the source

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 12:05 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Solar

Far better feats

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 12:32 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Solar , Man of the Atom vs Takion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Who takes it ?

solar ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 06:21 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Solar

Far better feats
thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 08:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

It could go either way, given both their powers, but
feat wise, Solar ftw.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 03:44 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Wait, no, I take that back, Takion held back a blast
that could have destroyed the universe, and Solar
actually destroyed the universe.

So, Takion=Solar.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 03:46 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Sirius77
Wait, no, I take that back, Takion held back a blast
that could have destroyed the universe
You realize that blast killed Takion, right?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 10:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
You realize that blast killed Takion, right?

the God wave was superior to Imperiex's power. The Godwave is multiversal in power as it powers every thing in the DCu. including the power of parallax which was multiversal.

These two really can't hurt each other. becuz they are both uber energy wielders. But Takion has Omnicience. he can look at people and know who they are and thier weaknesses. He's also a telepath. So he could **** Solar up for the win knowing his weakness and use his telepathy.

Based upon feats, I'd say Tie. If we judge the absolute top of each one's power.

But solar does have the better feats when it comes to non-battle situations.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 10:29 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
the God wave was superior to Imperiex's power. The Godwave is multiversal in power as it powers every thing in the DCu. including the power of parallax which was multiversal.

These two really can't hurt each other. becuz they are both uber energy wielders. But Takion has Omnicience. he can look at people and know who they are and thier weaknesses. He's also a telepath. So he could **** Solar up for the win knowing his weakness and use his telepathy.

Based upon feats, I'd say Tie. If we judge the absolute top of each one's power.

But solar does have the better feats when it comes to non-battle situations.
Solar has FAR better feats, that much isn't even debatable.

And FYI, the strongest TP user in the Image-Verse tried to mess with Solar's mind.... I can post scans of how that turned out if you like. smile

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 10:32 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Solar has FAR better feats, that much isn't even debatable.

And FYI, the strongest TP user in the Image-Verse tried to mess with Solar's mind.... I can post scans of how that turned out if you like. smile

Takion isn't a Tp user like others. He is also Omnicient And has limitless Tp energy. knowing an opponents everything about them makes it much easier to win a battle. It's been well established that this is part of his unique set. Could Solar survive being turned into antimatter?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 10:47 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He is also Omnicient
I could post numerous scans demonstrating how incorrect this is.... But that would take WAY too much time...

Bottom line is.... Takion is very far from 'omniscient'. smile

Could Solar survive being turned into antimatter?
He would never be transformed in the first place, so... confused

It's odd that you couldn't post enough feats for Takion to give him a solid majority against Thanos.... Yet you're trying to argue for him fighting a being of no less than Parallax-esque power now? lol

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 10:55 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Takion's definitely got the feats to dominate Thanos.

But Solar? **** no. Solar was stupidly uber. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong Galan, but wasn't one of the things about Solar was that no one in the Imageverse could challenge him because he was too powerful?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 01:21 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

But Solar? **** no. Solar was stupidly uber. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong Galan, but wasn't one of the things about Solar was that no one in the Imageverse could challenge him because he was too powerful?

Godwave>>>> Solar. So it's possible that Takion can beat Solar. especially since solar is still a human being who suffers from mental instability. Mind rape for the win.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 03:57 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Takion isn't a Tp user like others. He is also Omnicient And has limitless Tp energy. knowing an opponents everything about them makes it much easier to win a battle. It's been well established that this is part of his unique set. Could Solar survive being turned into antimatter?
takion isnt omniscient. laughing

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I could post numerous scans demonstrating how incorrect this is.... But that would take WAY too much time...

Bottom line is.... Takion is very far from 'omniscient'. smile

He would never be transformed in the first place, so... confused

It's odd that you couldn't post enough feats for Takion to give him a solid majority against Thanos.... Yet you're trying to argue for him fighting a being of no less than Parallax-esque power now? lol
no one posted a thing when i asked for takion feats. nothing nada.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

name the feats please.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:40 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well Solar is responsible for giving every super-powered being in the Image-Verse their powers --- Anyone whom tried to defeat him was completely unsuccessful.
Godwave>>>> Solar.
laughing out loud

Godwave >>>>>>> Takion.

[This was evident when it killed him]. smile
So it's possible that Takion can beat Solar.
Based on feats, it's not possible at all.

When Takion destroys/recreates an entire reality, let me know. smile
especially since solar is still a human being who suffers from mental instability. Mind rape for the win.
Solar was only "mentally unstable" when he first obtained his powers.

Once he learned to control them, even the most powerful telepaths in his reality, couldn't do a thing to his mind. smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:16 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Solar is the dogs bollocks, the only problem he has is the Darque force. I was looking forward to the visitor stories but then Valient folded after issue two. I hated the Acclaim stories.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:18 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Well Solar is responsible for giving every super-powered being in the Image-Verse their powers --- Anyone whom tried to defeat him was completely unsuccessful.
laughing out loud

Godwave >>>>>>> Takion.

[This was evident when it killed him]. smile
Based on feats, it's not possible at all.

When Takion destroys/recreates an entire reality, let me know. smile
Solar was only "mentally unstable" when he first obtained his powers.

Once he learned to control them, even the most powerful telepaths in his reality, couldn't do a thing to his mind. smile
solar seems pretty badass.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:43 PM