KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Hitman 5

Hitman 5
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Hitman 5

Been confirmed, But release date is unknown.

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...e.php?id=218427

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 12:13 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Interesting.

Blood Money was good. It still had a few problems in my opinion (not the must fluid game play out there ie. sneaking sucked, gun play sucked and etc) but as a whole package, it was pretty damn cool.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 01:17 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Damn I-O-I

still no freedom fighters 2.

but eh, hitman games are fun.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 05:02 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Christmas came early this year smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 06:59 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

IO interactive....they fail at doing the Kayne & Lynch games but succeed at Hitman.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 06:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

I played The first and Second.
They were good, i just didnt like the controls.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 04:47 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They need to really punish you in these game somehow which makes you want to get the silent Assassin rank.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 09:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I love the Hitman games...although for me they don't have much replay value, I just end up going on rampages (when the level tolerates it that is). Would like to see what improvements they make for the next one.

I kind of went nuts the last time I played Blood Money though:

Attachment: hitman.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 02:51 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
I love the Hitman games...although for me they don't have much replay value, I just end up going on rampages (when the level tolerates it that is). Would like to see what improvements they make for the next one.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 04:10 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

teaser

Old Post May 10th, 2011 10:00 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z

I did something similar when the hit in that level went wrong for the fifth time. Stupid Civilians why do they have to stand where my bomb is set to blow?

Old Post May 17th, 2011 03:54 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

As I said before, I think if they just rework the controls and make it more fluid (I always find Hitman games very robotic), this would be a slam dunk.

Similar to how Splinter Cell Conviction made Sam Fisher a breeze to maneuver.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 07:27 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Utrigita
I did something similar when the hit in that level went wrong for the fifth time. Stupid Civilians why do they have to stand where my bomb is set to blow?

I'm the opposite. I always go for the Stealth Assassin grade and I get really pissed when I have to kill someone not the target.

Though its funny going to the highest place on the map and just going nuts with the sniper.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 07:29 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm the opposite. I always go for the Stealth Assassin grade and I get really pissed when I have to kill someone not the target.

Though its funny going to the highest place on the map and just going nuts with the sniper.

No you misunderstand me, I'm to all about the stealth and goes for Silent Assassin, however in that level (I believe it's the one where you have to kill the two at the vineyard) I, when wanted to drop the crate on the son always detonated it when the tour of civilians entered the door, I did that five times in a row and had to vent of my frustration on them smile

Sniping in the mission a new life, is just laughable. Hide in the treehouse and they can't find you.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 09:59 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 08:16 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Looks like the gameplay they described a while back. Great to see it in action. AI looks solid; gunplay looks decent, and the setting looks great too. I just hope it's not one awesome level and then a bunch of warehouses.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 08:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, decrepit warehouses are all the rage these days.

Looking forward to the game. I always enjoyed Hitman games but I always felt they had a really cool premise, interesting levels but the controls and game play mechanics (like walking and shooting ) were always suspect.

This looks like it will fix all those problems. I worry that this game might go to far away from the previous Hitman games.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 09:13 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I had the same worry about Splinter Cell Conviction, and that game (imo) turned out to be fantastic.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 10:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I love Splinter Cell Conviction. I always thought that game would of been awesome because the pre-release advertising reminded of the series.

The video above doesn't remind of the previous games.. It looks like a more story based game but I don't actually see that as a bad thing because I'm a sucker for that type of story telling.

I think it looks great.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 01:39 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wonder if they will try and make you get the Silent Assassin rank the others did, you could blast your way through a level if you wish and finish a level.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 07:08 AM