KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Ganon, King of Evil

Respect Ganon, King of Evil
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect Ganon, King of Evil

This is a thread for the almighty Ganon, King of All Things Evil and the villain of the Legend of Zelda series. Ganon is one of the most decorated villains in gaming history, his role ranging from savage beast, evil tyrant, or powerful God, and even a combination of all three. Ganon is and always will be my favorite character in fiction, and is the perfect villain in my opinion. He is powerful, intelligent, manipulative, sadistic, and is pure evil, but he was not always that way. Growing up in the harsh environment of the Gerudo desert, he grew to hate the people of Hyrule, who were born in much more forunate circumstances than him, and in his own twisted mind grew to almost blame them, and seek revenge. Despite his mental instability, usually he is very calm when speaking, even while speaking to his enemies, tho his madness has seeped through before, like it did when his plans were foiled in Wind Waker. Anyway, I will post videos and pics relating to Ganon, and if you wish you may bask in the face of pure evil that is Ganon!evil face

P.S. Spam this thread or any respect threads made by me and I shall report the shit out of you.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:08 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Then why don't you start looking for videos and scans showing us why we should respect Ganon, man?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:38 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly.

I'd say that as a rule each starting post should have at least two videos and a bio.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:39 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Exactly.

I'd say that as a rule each starting post should have at least two videos and a bio.

It is really stupid to start a respect thread without even a bio nor videos. No offense to you, V2D. But it is something that needs to be avoided.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:41 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was my first Respect thread, gimme a break. The fact that Ganon punks Master Chief is enough of a reason why you should respect Ganon.big grin

Anyway, this is a vid of TP Ganon, Midna uses the full power of the Fused Shadows to fight Ganon, and teleports Link and Zelda outside. Ganon however defeats Midna, and crushes the immensely powerful Fused Shadow in his hand like it's nothin.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 01:35 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

According to you Ganon punks anybody, except Pyron.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 01:38 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

He punks MC, don't deny it.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 01:39 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think 99.99999% of game characters punk MC.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 01:39 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know about that...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 01:44 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's an exaggeration of course.

And posting bios and vids in the OP being a rule is irrational. It's called a respect thread, not a video and bio thread.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Sep 17th, 2007 at 01:49 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 01:47 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by shin_gear
That's an exaggeration of course.

And posting bios and vids in the OP being a rule is irrational. It's called a respect thread, not a video and bio thread.

It is irrational?

Then why the **** make it in the first place?

Post evidence to make us see why character X needs to be respected.

Just saying "Respect Chocobo" does not make it.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 02:00 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. If your not going to post anything but a post saying "respect character a" then why even bother making a thread for it? Just post it somewhere. The point of a respect thread is so that someone who doesn't know anything about a character can go to his respect thread and see all of his feats, and respect him/her for it.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 03:48 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said it doesn't have to be in opening posts, retards. Of course they should be included in the threads at one point.

Why complain about it though, people would still be able to make respect threads and simply say they're going to post info on whatever character they're doing it on a while after.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 03:52 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I said it doesn't have to be in opening posts, retards. Of course they should be included in the threads at one point.

Why complain about it though, people would still be able to make respect threads and simply say they're going to post info on whatever character they're doing it on a while after.

This will be last time I post off-topic here because this is Ganon's respect thread and he deserves more than this.

However the opening post should at least contain something. If you're going to post stuff later then why not just wait until later to make the respect thread?

Anyways to each his own. Ganon deserves more than this, so I ain't going to spam here anymore.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 03:54 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reason could be: I want to be the one who makes it. Simple as that.

'Tis why I made the Gouki thread even though I wasn't ready to post all the stuff.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 03:57 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Reason could be: I want to be the one who makes it. Simple as that.

'Tis why I made the Gouki thread even though I wasn't ready to post all the stuff.

I have broken my promise...but anyways

So that is why you made the Kos-Mos thread before me? I effin' hate you. Don't ever PM me again.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 03:58 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Pretty stong words there Prime sad

Ganon, king of Evil, in the Ocarina of Time (my favourite Zelda game)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 04:46 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a scene from TP. Ganon is chained to a wall by the sages and is pierced by a sword, only to remain alive, break his chains, and in almost an instant is in front of a sage and kills him with a dashing punch. He then takes the sword out of his chest and prepares to kill the other sages, who pussy out and use the Twilight Mirror to seal him.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 07:26 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ganondorf would have been killed if it wasn't for the Triforce of Power.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 07:33 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No shit.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 07:40 PM