KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The 7 horcruxes....huh?

The 7 horcruxes....huh?
Started by: allofyousuckkk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

The 7 horcruxes....huh?

i was under the impression that we knew only 6 of them and that the last was for us to guess but when rereading i found out that the 7th was the snake...whhhhaaaaatttttt....i was pretty sure dumbledore said that he doubted it was the snake yet i reread the chapter like 10x and dumbledore doesnt doubt himself at all....
these are the 7:
1.Marvolos ring
2.Riddles diary
3.Slytherins locket
4.Hufflepuffs cup
5.Something of gryffindors orravenclaws
6.Nagini the snake
7.Voldemort himself....

I really feel i am incorrect....so someone...correct me...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 04:27 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, it is number 5. 'Something', see?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:42 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Re: The 7 horcruxes....huh?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
i was under the impression that we knew only 6 of them and that the last was for us to guess but when rereading i found out that the 7th was the snake...whhhhaaaaatttttt....i was pretty sure dumbledore said that he doubted it was the snake yet i reread the chapter like 10x and dumbledore doesnt doubt himself at all....
these are the 7:
1.Marvolos ring
2.Riddles diary
3.Slytherins locket
4.Hufflepuffs cup
6.Nagini the snake
7.Voldemort himself....

That's right.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 10:28 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

harrys scar is the fifth, he has a connection with gryffindor, we all know that.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 10:42 AM
sasee tiin is currently offline Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

it boggles the mind

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:42 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

possibly...but it could be godric gryffindor's sword..... for Gryffindor's horcrux.

I don't think its harry or voldemort.........

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:54 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

if voldemort was a horcrux, when he gets killed there's be nothing to come back as...

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 01:16 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

I dont belie harry is the 5 horcux for several facts. and thes are;

1 Dumbledore has never hinted it.

2 Dumbledore tells harry in the 6 book voldamort has no more connection between the Horcruxes.

3 in the end of book 5 voldemort tried useing harry by posessing him and he couldent so how would part of his sole be in him if him himself can't.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:17 AM
Tank115 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank115 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

these are the 7:
1.Marvolos ring
2.Riddles diary
3.Slytherins locket
4.Hufflepuffs cup
6.Nagini the snake
7.Voldemort himself....

Yes, those are the seven, but we still don't know what the "Something of Gryffindor's or Ravenclaw's" is. erm

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:48 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by zac_j
if voldemort was a horcrux, when he gets killed there's be nothing to come back as...
... Ok, if all the others are destroyed then he is destroyed, he can't come back.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 07:41 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

Originally posted by Tank115
I dont belie harry is the 5 horcux for several facts. and thes are;

1 Dumbledore has never hinted it.

2 Dumbledore tells harry in the 6 book voldamort has no more connection between the Horcruxes.

3 in the end of book 5 voldemort tried useing harry by posessing him and he couldent so how would part of his sole be in him if him himself can't.

ooooo so nagini is a horcrux 4 sure? i was so sure dumbledore said it was unlikely somewhere in the book....

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 11:45 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

ooooo so nagini is a horcrux 4 sure? i was so sure dumbledore said it was unlikely somewhere in the book....

No. He says he's pretty sure Nagini is a Horcrux, although, obviously, there is no way to be certain.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 11:46 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by sasee tiin
harrys scar is the fifth, he has a connection with gryffindor, we all know that.

It's not Harry's scar...if Voldemort can't possess him without suffering mortal pain for even a few seconds, what makes you think that a portion of his soul will survive?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 02:14 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
birthoftheforce
Restricted

Account Restricted

it is something of gryfindor's. i have several reasons. Harry plans to go to godrics hollow to see his parents graves and then find and destroy the horcruxs. Maybe they will both happen together if you no what i mean. There is a reason it is called godrics hollow and that reason is due to godric gryfindor. i think there may be one of his relics there and it will be one of the horcruxs.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 02:42 PM
birthoftheforce is currently offline Click here to Send birthoftheforce a Private Message Find more posts by birthoftheforce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Please stop spreading this around. A portion of LV's soul cannot possibly survive in any part of Harry.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 06:38 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Voldemort is stupid, but not that stupid. He'd been trying to kill himself partly for years? Dont think so

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 07:17 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Notavailable

I've always wondered about this. If everytime you make a horcrux you plit your soul in two wouldn't that have made his first horcrux (the diary) the biggest chunk of his soul? Becuase going by simple math here you take a whole, you plit it in two you have two halves. You take the half (that's still in him) you split that in two and you have 1 quarter. So on and so forth. So that would mean that the part of his soul that's in him and the 7th horcrux would be the smallest. So going by that wouldn't they already have gotten rid of the biggest chunk of his soul?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:05 PM
Notavailable is currently offline Click here to Send Notavailable a Private Message Find more posts by Notavailable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Notavailable

I also wonder. Did Voldemort ever get around to making the 7th horcrux? Wasn't he planning on using Harry's death to make #7? If so, then there could be one horcrux less than we thought. Or he could have made a new one after he came back.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:07 PM
Notavailable is currently offline Click here to Send Notavailable a Private Message Find more posts by Notavailable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
La Vierge

Originally posted by Notavailable
I've always wondered about this. If everytime you make a horcrux you plit your soul in two wouldn't that have made his first horcrux (the diary) the biggest chunk of his soul? Becuase going by simple math here you take a whole, you plit it in two you have two halves. You take the half (that's still in him) you split that in two and you have 1 quarter. So on and so forth. So that would mean that the part of his soul that's in him and the 7th horcrux would be the smallest. So going by that wouldn't they already have gotten rid of the biggest chunk of his soul?

very smart.

~~~*Fly me high*~~~

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:33 PM
La Vierge is currently offline Click here to Send La Vierge a Private Message Find more posts by La Vierge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_ANTI

but harry got his scar after voldemort's powers were stripped. or it happened at the same time. Voldemort wanted to kill harry, he wasn't hoping he would survive. and even if he was, he couldn't possibly cast the spell to turn harry's scar into a horcrux. voldemort tries to kill harry, and within a split second, the scar is there, and BAM! voldemort is stripped of his powers! and also, voldemort wouldn't strip himself of his powers just to have a last horcrux. he isn't that stupid!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:30 AM
the_ANTI is currently offline Click here to Send the_ANTI a Private Message Find more posts by the_ANTI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote