KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Bring Back Classic Villains

Whic classic villain would you like to see return
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Chameleon/Kraven the Hunter 2 25.00%
Rhino 1 12.50%
Shocker 2 25.00%
Hobgoblin/Demogoblin 0 0%
Hammerhead/Tombstone 1 12.50%
Hydro-Man 0 0%
Lizard 1 12.50%
Mysterio/Beetle 1 12.50%
Morbius the Living Vampire 0 0%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bring Back Classic Villains
Started by: Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Question Bring Back Classic Villains

If you had the chance which classic villain would you like to bring back

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 06:02 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

There are so many I just could not add so if you have a favorite and is not on the poll please tick the other and tell me why I like to know what other people think

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 06:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Shocker, really easily. Also, Mysterio is already back in sensational. Heis back as a zombie so now, his illusions are real. When he took off his helmet half his face is ripped off and his costume s all red like he just came from hell. Now he actually has powers. Heres a pick of him.

(please log in to view the image)

Pretty cool huh?

PWNT

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:56 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

You missed out Brock/Venom...he's the best now we have Mac sad

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:08 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

that is a good point

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

ahh yes mysterio is back but i ment classic villains who have either disappered altogether and come back as they used to istead of having poweres and half there face missing

but eddie brock is not on the list beacuse even though i hate gargan and the new venom look and him as venom, venom still appears as a villain unfortunaly if they are never going to bring back brock then venom should be killed of he's just not the same and does not deserve this shabby look or host same goes for mysterio

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:19 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Eddie Brock is more of an antihero than a villain.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:19 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

that's one of the reasons he's great he wants to be good but the rage he feels compels him to destroy spidy and anyone who gets in his way even though he's sworn not to kill them which in a sense makes him crazy wanting to save the Innocent but kill them as well plus he's the only antihero to just go after spider-man because he wants to

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:22 PM
steverules
The doctor

Yeah...but he is a spider-man villain, thats what I consider him as anyway..other people might view him differently than me

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:23 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I see him as a mixture of Antihero and pure villain look what he did to the black cat and the guard at the vault plus the cop at the church = Villain but look at him rescuing children ect. then again I prefer him to be a villain

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:26 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Venom was the only villain that could be considered an antihero. That's quite the accomplishment.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:29 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Was he Anti-hero in the spider-man 3 film?

How did mysterio die and come back to life?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:31 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

indeed all others are villains, mercenaries, bounty hunters, or criminal gangs and now that i think about it mysterio could be pretty cool again if they don't ruin him like Mr.V

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

these are good questions steverues

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:33 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Was he Anti-hero in the spider-man 3 film?

No.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:34 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Spider-man 3 was dissapointing they ruined venom I liked Sandman more and for me to say that is just how bad the film venom was considering I well not hatte but dislike Sandman only a few villains I hate

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Cool pic of Mysterio by the way

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:39 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Darkhalen
Spider-man 3 was dissapointing they ruined venom I liked Sandman more and for me to say that is just how bad the film venom was considering I well not hatte but dislike Sandman only a few villains I hate

The Venom in Spiderman 3 wasn't that bad. I only thing that I didn't like about him was his build. Everything else was fine. Topher Grace did a great job portraying him. If Grace was more muscular, then he would have portrayed Venom perfectly.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:44 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Many consider Doc Ock to be the best spiderman film villain

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:04 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
The Venom in Spiderman 3 wasn't that bad. I only thing that I didn't like about him was his build. Everything else was fine. Topher Grace did a great job portraying him. If Grace was more muscular, then he would have portrayed Venom perfectly.

I don't see how he wasn't in the film that long and all he did is screech and reveal his face nothing else they could have got a much better actor

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:06 PM