KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Conduits and mind-slavery

Conduits and mind-slavery
Started by: Czarina_Czarina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Conduits and mind-slavery

Remember the video about Liberty? The one that talks about freedom of thought and action (w/o violating someone else's property or life or mind)....

Do you think a person should be a conduit if it's against their will?

Would that person be a slave?

If a person has power or gifts, and they decide it use to for their own desires in life, and that goes against the grain or popular thought, should their life be in danger?
And what if it's a different race or culture that's doing it? If it's mutual, then it's not slavery, but if the person doesn't like the outcome and doesn't want to be used by them, they would be a slave, right?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 01:28 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

In a way maybe but we are already slaves to our mind.If we are thinking of doing s omething we do it.And it is our brain that tells us to do so.So I would say yes.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 02:14 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
In a way maybe but we are already slaves to our mind.If we are thinking of doing s omething we do it.And it is our brain that tells us to do so.So I would say yes.jm

yes, but are we in control of our mind? if not, are we a willing participant or forced/fraud into following? if we aren't forced, it's mutual, if we are forced, it's slavery.

(btw, this is going to sound sooo bazaar, if you ever noticed something strange, garlic/onions, if it's in strong concentration on a person, i wonder if it's an aroma for control, there is a reason why i state this, but if you arent into aroma therapy, you won't know what i am talking about).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 02:18 AM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

Here's a good example.

When I was a little girl (about the age of 10), I was going to a Christain School camp in upstate NY. As the bus drove away, I heard something that said I would never see my mother again, and I started to cry and have a fit. Well, I begged to be let off the bus, but the adults just thought I missed my mom and was acting up and I told them what I heard and they said that God doesn't talk to people. I understand them now, but as a kid, I really heard it.

In camp, I stayed to myself, but there was this one colored girl who wanted me to be her friend, and I didn't respond to her, and she turned everyone against me.

Well, three days before camp was over, I was in church. That same girl sat right next to me (I didn't mind it BUT), she SAT ON MY ENERGY, MEANING, I COULDN'T MOVE, I lost my free will to move away from her. And she didn't want me to clap with everyone and she was very controlling. (that's the master-slave game in energy). Before the service was over with, I saw a image and that image told me that my mom was already dead. I turned around to tell her what I saw, and she reported to me that I was crazy. And I told her, no, I heard and saw something say this to me. And she just told me to ignore it and she kept clinging on to me for something. (maybe a spiritual vampire, sucking someone's energy or ideas???).

Either way, that night, I decided to forget about it. And in the morning, the paster came to pick me up early, all the kids wondered why I was leaving so early and what happened. And they found out that I wasn't crazy, I knew I heard that, and I wanted to be with my mom b4 she died, but the main idea is that someone was sitting on my energy to control me, and I felt it, and I didn't like it, but she was benefiting somehow, and she tried to use race as guilt to keep me from leaving her side, all awhile, I couldn't move.

It's strange, and I pray that I'm the only person who has gone thru this and that no one else can imagine it or understand it, b/c it's truly bazaar to have someone try to control you in energy or thoughts, it's like being a slave.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 03:06 AM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

you know....if you hold this thread up to your ear, you can hear the ocean.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 04:56 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Schecter
you know....if you hold this thread up to your ear, you can hear the ocean.

....and that earns this weeks most random post award.... wink

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 05:24 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
As the bus drove away, I heard something that said I would never see my mother again, and I started to cry and have a fit.

quote:
In camp, I stayed to myself, but there was this one colored girl who wanted me to be her friend, and I didn't respond to her, and she turned everyone against me.

quote:
Well, three days before camp was over, I was in church. That same girl sat right next to me (I didn't mind it BUT), she SAT ON MY ENERGY, MEANING, I COULDN'T MOVE, I lost my free will to move away from her. And she didn't want me to clap with everyone and she was very controlling. (that's the master-slave game in energy). Before the service was over with, I saw a image and that image told me that my mom was already dead. I turned around to tell her what I saw, and she reported to me that I was crazy. And I told her, no, I heard and saw something say this to me. And she just told me to ignore it and she kept clinging on to me for something. (maybe a spiritual vampire, sucking someone's energy or ideas???).

quote:
And they found out that I wasn't crazy, I knew I heard that, and I wanted to be with my mom b4 she died, but the main idea is that someone was sitting on my energy to control me, and I felt it, and I didn't like it, but she was benefiting somehow, and she tried to use race as guilt to keep me from leaving her side, all awhile, I couldn't move.

quote:

It's strange, and I pray that I'm the only person who has gone thru this and that no one else can imagine it or understand it, b/c it's truly bazaar to have someone try to control you in energy or thoughts, it's like being a slave.

Basically, you're crazy and this one girl made you hate minorities.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 07:20 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 07:33 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Here's a good example.

When I was a little girl (about the age of 10), I was going to a Christain School camp in upstate NY. As the bus drove away, I heard something that said I would never see my mother again, and I started to cry and have a fit. Well, I begged to be let off the bus, but the adults just thought I missed my mom and was acting up and I told them what I heard and they said that God doesn't talk to people. I understand them now, but as a kid, I really heard it.

Either way, that night, I decided to forget about it. And in the morning, the paster came to pick me up early, all the kids wondered why I was leaving so early and what happened. And they found out that I wasn't crazy, I knew I heard that, and I wanted to be with my mom b4 she died, but the main idea is that someone was sitting on my energy to control me, and I felt it, and I didn't like it, but she was benefiting somehow, and she tried to use race as guilt to keep me from leaving her side, all awhile, I couldn't move.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:17 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was the best ****ing post ever, grey fox.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 03:17 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KidRock

lol tripod. good one.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 05:36 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was thinking the same thing

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 05:48 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Blah, blah, blah... she SAT ON MY ENERGY, MEANING, I COULDN'T MOVE, I lost my free will to move away from her. And she didn't want me to clap with everyone and she was very controlling. (that's the master-slave game in energy)... Blah, blah, blah... it's like being a slave.

****ing hot... girl on girl.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 06:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FeceMan

basically i'll ignore u.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 07:37 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Basically, you're crazy

I think that fits her better

She's one crazy

Aren't you Czarina_Czarina?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 07:40 PM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I think that fits her better

She's one crazy

Aren't you Czarina_Czarina?

As crazy as you are lame.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 07:59 PM
Bardock42

As crazy as you are lame.
Haha, not even I would have gone so far in calling you crazy.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:23 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

She sat on your energy? What exactly does that mean?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:56 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I hate minorities so much I want to help them. I hate minorities so much that I volunteer my time for anyone who is the underdog, I hate minorities so much I argued on their behalf. I hate minorities so much, that when I moved into the DC metro area, I wrote a letter to help volunteer to help stop crime from people killing each other, seems if I hate them so much, I would be happy to see them die off. Yup, seems like you don't know what you are talking about.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:30 AM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

The mayor made a public plea for help back in 2004, b/c there was so many killings. If I hated minorities, I wouldn't bother wanting to help.

Attachment: dc.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:33 AM